jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

same result with everyone zero balance the only thing uncertain is the date

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

lmao guy has 11k in savings and betting half of it to win 300 dollars.. doug your the best

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    lmao guy has 11k in savings and betting half of it to win 300 dollars.. doug your the best
    You sure about that shit for brains. Based on your broken English I know your reading comprehension can't be that good considering I said that's just one account. Got half of that amount in PNC and over twice that amount in Chase.(that 11K was strictly BM payouts the last month). But I guess you'll never know cuz like I said no more screenshots. I proved everything I have to prove so a broke ass bitch boy like you will never get the benefit of tailing my live plays which even a cukk like you can't deny have been hitting at a nice clip. You dumb fukk, you should've been thanking me for my generosity but instead you just had to talk you're broken English bullshit. Enjoy my final 2 screen shots in whatever Eastern European shithole you beg me for my "Douggie Bomber Plays."..CRINGE

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    You sure about that shit for brains. Based on your broken English I know your reading comprehension can't be that good considering I said that's just one account. Got half of that amount in PNC and over twice that amount in Chase.(that 11K was strictly BM payouts the last month). But I guess you'll never know cuz like I said no more screenshots. I proved everything I have to prove so a broke ass bitch boy like you will never get the benefit of tailing my live plays which even a cukk like you can't deny have been hitting at a nice clip. You dumb fukk, you should've been thanking me for my generosity but instead you just had to talk you're broken English bullshit. Enjoy my final 2 screen shots in whatever Eastern European shithole you beg me for my "Douggie Bomber Plays."..CRINGE

lmao im from america fukhead. i will fade every one of your plays. id make a killing if u posted them normally. u have no idea how to bet... its actually hilarious u think your a god

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

lmao im from america fukhead. i will fade every one of your plays. id make a killing if u posted them normally. u have no idea how to bet... its actually hilarious u think your a god
    Cool story bro! Only reason I'm even responding to this post is to let you know I will never respond to you ever again. Eat shit and.....live!

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Cool story bro! Only reason I'm even responding to this post is to let you know I will never respond to you ever again. Eat shit and.....live!
    wow my life is over...

teacher10
    teacher10's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3102

Were you homeschooled?

First 12