Socrates
    Socrates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

What's up fellas

New around this place, just stoping by to read objective posts about upcoming fights. I'm into Boxing, MMA, Soccer and College/NFL football.

Just discovered this forum and internet gambling in general. After betting on UFC 110, i'm afraid I'm hooked and might have caught a bug. I've never watched a UFC event that intensely in my life!

Not the best gambler, but sometimes I do alright.

Just a little info about my new gambling history.

I bet on Cain,

and

....on Bisping and Stevenson.

Let's just say Cain saved this dumb gambling rookie from losing 200 dollars lol. Looking forward to getting to know this place.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Hello!

I did have Silva in the Sliva/Binsping fight, but it was the one I was most worried about. Bisping has a nack to find a way to win. I don't like his personality that much, but he does find a way to win.

As for George S/ Stevenson, Lets just say I hope he is an under dog in more fights to come!

Best of Luck!

Socrates

You know, I too don't care much for Bisping, but I had hoped that he would have found a way to win against an aging Wandy. It was a stupid bet in the first place because it was way too up in the air.

Glad to hear you made the right choice.

On the Stevenson card, I only lost 5 bucks lol. All the money was on the others, the 5 dollar bet was just for shits and giggles.

Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    As for George S/ Stevenson, Lets just say I hope he is an under dog in more!

I won't be betting against George again, I was very impressed with his ground game. Especially considering how much bigger Stevenson was, and Joe couldn't do anything on the ground.

36mafia
    36mafia's Avatar Become A Pro!

welcome socrates
    the more the merrier

Socrates

Thank you.

BTW, I was pretty impressed on your UFC 110 picks. I should have just followed your lead.