rsynweap84
    rsynweap84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1591

Is Ngannou fixed yet!?!

Pretty much the last thing I remember reading bout the subject was articles where Ngannou was being called insane or being in the state of, by Dana White and Ngannou’s coach. After that snooze-fest is to Lewis kinda like this guy fell off the world. Not sayin’ I don’t agree with the stoppage in their first fight, but Blaydes still has his wrestling, against what now might be a punch-shy Ngannou.
    Stipe basically showed you control this dude, be heavy on top for 1 to 1.5 rnds, he’ll gas on ya.

Where is Ngannou at? I can’t see myself taking him over Blaydes...not after Stipe and Lewis.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

On Jan 20, 2018 Ngannou was a -180 favorite against the champion and touted as the "future of the heavyweight division". 10 months and two fights later he is a +200 underdog against a guy who he's already beat.....

How quickly things can change in mma.

rsynweap84
    rsynweap84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1591

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    On Jan 20, 2018 Ngannou was a -180 favorite against the champion and touted as the "future of the heavyweight division". 10 months and two fights later he is a +200 underdog against a guy who he's already beat.....

I think them odds was kinda foolish against Stipe, he fought some good fighters in their prime, and lets be honest, after attaining the belt the UFC was crawlin’ all over Nag...droolin’ literally, I mean they were so far up his ass to win and become the next big thing. Nag is a talented punching specimen, but I feel like most of who he fought, by the time he fought em’ was either washed up or untested, and to be so big on an untested fighter versus a seasoned champion? I expected a bounce back after the Stipe fight, but seriously, what was that performance against Lewis? Fear? Personal issues? He did beat Blaydes, but while a doctor’s stoppage is graded as a TKO, Blaydes wasn’t out. That said I can’t say the people he beat impress me niether, but if Nag don’t throw a punch, he won’t stop Blaydes from going for a take down, and if he has improved his wrestling at all, that could be bad news for Nag.

Quote Originally Posted by rsynweap84 View Post
    I have to say I think Stipe is in trouble rounds 1-2, he better grind, avoid the hits, and stay alive. But Stipe has fought legit contenders, and hard hitters. He has a decent wrestling background.

Nag? Yes absolutley scary, but I see r1 and r2 on his fights...every last goddamn one of em. Muscle gets heavy, punches get heavy, if this makes it to round 3? Or beyond? Is a r4-r5 TKO by Stipe out of the question?

Are we really prepared to write Stipe completely off? I'm not...
    from UFC 220: Miocic Vs. Ngannou | 20.01.2018 (Boston, Massachusetts)

I will be covering Nag, you cannot sleep his power, but Blaydes gameplan is known, and worse he has a 5-round video guide on how to get it done, not writin' Nag off just brainstormin' here...
    Last edited by rsynweap84; 11-20-18 at 07:37 PM.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post

Hey Locky, would you be able to create the thread for this event? If so, it would be much appreciated.
    Points Awarded:

rsynweap84 gave Hugo de Naranja 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.