GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Bullet

Shevchenko

risking $2k. will prob add more closer to fight.

time for the Nunes to go to sleep

my girl Bullet is PISSED, I'm more confident than ever. Not only does Shev get a longer fight camp(advantage) but now you pissed her off by backing out of the first fight, more motivation(advantage)

#ANDNEW
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bjpenn85

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    Shevchenko

risking $2k. will prob add more closer to fight.

time for the Nunes to go to sleep

my girl Bullet is PISSED, I'm more confident than ever. Not only does Shev get a longer fight camp(advantage) but now you pissed her off by backing out of the first fight, more motivation(advantage)

#ANDNEW
    What do you think of the Shevchenko KO prop at (+605)?

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    What do you think of the Shevchenko KO prop at (+605)?
    im not a prop guy personally but thats worth a sprinkle. i think she may submit her, what are those odds?

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    im not a prop guy personally but thats worth a sprinkle. i think she may submit her, what are those odds?
    A lot worse. Only (+270). Although this could happen, Nunes is a BJJ Black Belt and that Bullet's Armbar over Pena was her first submission in a decade.

rsynweap84
    rsynweap84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1591

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    A lot worse. Only (+270). Although this could happen, Nunes is a BJJ Black Belt and that Bullet's Armbar over Pena was her first submission in a decade.
    She might be a BJJ black belt but she had shevs back in the second round, made at least 3 attempts to choke her, and even though schev was defending wrong, still couldn't sink it in. Tbh usually in fights where it goes to the ground Nunes has not done so well, as both her TKO losses occured their.

Hugo de Naranja

Quote Originally Posted by rsynweap84 View Post
    She might be a BJJ black belt but she had shevs back in the second round, made at least 3 attempts to choke her, and even though schev was defending wrong, still couldn't sink it in. Tbh usually in fights where it goes to the ground Nunes has not done so well, as both her TKO losses occured their.
    Yeah it might be the Vitor Belfort BJJ Black Belt situation