jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Yea theyre just trolling lol. You have to think thats the case, if serious then thats pretty sad.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Yea theyre just trolling lol. You have to think thats the case, if serious then thats pretty sad.
    I think JJ is trolling but others are legitimately being serious ......
    I think JJ creates troll threads to spark conversations from what ive seen, Ill have to stay away because some people actually come in believing / following what he is saying

at least you get it Jtoler, i feel like im in a bizzaro/ reverse world where people actually think Marcus Smart is more valuable then IT4 and that Isiah actually isnt a great top 10/ All Star/ ALL NBA 2nd team/ top 6 MVP this season

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    I think JJ is trolling but others are legitimately being serious ......
    I think JJ creates troll threads to spark conversations from what ive seen, Ill have to stay away because some people actually come in believing / following what he is saying

at least you get it Jtoler, i feel like im in a bizzaro/ reverse world where people actually think Marcus Smart is more valuable then IT4 and that Isiah actually isnt a great top 10/ All Star/ ALL NBA 2nd team/ top 6 MVP this season
    And to top it off he's really like 5'8, how can you hate on a 5'8 guy dropping about 30 a game in the NBA, its never been done before this year, crazy.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

He literally is worst defender of all times, not only small but guys drive around him like he is an old mexican lady.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lets see how he does tonight

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Grits you conveniently left out his assist numbers you bone head - Thomas the midget is a point guard that only averages 5.9 assists per game this season.. That's way under the norm when you look at others like Westbrook, John Wall and James Harden whom all averaged 11 assists per game all season long..

That tells me the midget isn't making his players around him better or keeping them involved enough..

Not surprising that the Celtics played better as a team and beat the Cavs yesterday mainly because the roll players were more involved and actually got to hold the ball and produce on offense.. Played better as a group defensively as well..

Needless to say Thomas the midget (short stature) makes him a liability on defense especially in these playoffs.. Opponents can post him up or shoot over him with ease in other words which we were seeing in games 1 and 2 of this series....
    What you conveniently seem to not comprehend is that assist numbers are overrated and Thomas had one of the more efficient seasons in NBA this season. Your ignorant post tells me that you are the kind of dumbass that reads a box score and thinks he understands sports. Go back to sucking off jj and trump. It is more your style JPUSSY.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

The main issue with Thomas is he doesn't get rebounds, he doesn't play defense and the opposing teams create lots of mismatches against him which you do not see in a box score

He's definitely a good sixth man and I think he had a great season but he cannot duplicate that again everything went his way.

He takes too many bad shots

firekillex

marcus smart 1/7fg

kyrie irving 40 on him

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    What you conveniently seem to not comprehend is that assist numbers are overrated and Thomas had one of the more efficient seasons in NBA this season. Your ignorant post tells me that you are the kind of dumbass that reads a box score and thinks he understands sports. Go back to sucking off jj and trump. It is more your style JPUSSY.
    Grits kiss my Grits.... Boston better without Thomas, nothing more needs to be said.. Digest that with your Gravy ya little prick bastard....

jtoler

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the one and only, Marcus Smart.

MIN FG 3PT FT OREB DREB REB AST STL BLK TO PF +/- PTS
    40 1-9 1-5 5-5 1 0 1 6 1 0 3 1 -1 8

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I think the Celtics should trade Thomas for a player like Rondo and draft picks.. A point guard that doesn't hog the ball offensively, plays defense and shares the ball first over trying to score himself.. I think that fits this Celtic squad..

I'm impressed with some of the Boston roll players like Bradley when given the green light on O.. He's a 2 way player for sure even in this loss.

jtoler

I think you should obtain a working brain.

firekillex

all the backers here have been exposed... thread closed toler we did it
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jtoler

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I think you should obtain a working brain.
    I think you should read books that's are not fiction for once and lay off the drugs that cause you to believe in conspiracy theories constantly..

You don't live in the real world Jtoler but I still like ya..

jtoler

I think you should read books that's are not fiction for once and lay off the drugs that cause you to believe in conspiracy theories constantly..

You don't live in the real world Jtoler but I still like ya..
    Says the guy who would trade Thomas for Rondo.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Says the guy who would trade Thomas for Rondo.
    And 1st round draft picks..

Boston roll players were in this game for 3 quarters and game.. If Isiah Thomas was healthy and playing they would be going fishing tonight in a series sweep..

jtoler

And 1st round draft picks..

Boston roll players were in this game for 3 quarters and game.. If Isiah Thomas was healthy and playing they would be going fishing tonight in a series sweep..
    Unproven draft picks dont mean much, besides how would this happen considering Rondo makes more than Thomas.

firekillex

sitting here rubbing my hands like birdman

jtoler

Last two games combined.

Irving - 66 pts 11 asst 6 to

Smart - 14 pts 8 asst 8 to

firekillex

3/16 fg%