slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6087

Conor McGregor vs Eddie Alvarez ar UFC 205

THE Irish featherweight kingpin is primed for a chance to become a two weight world champion when he takes on the tough and experienced American in November.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/f...w-york-8870066

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25806

Fuk Connor.
    Points Awarded:

BELM0NT gave BIGDAY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Heyeverybody99
    Heyeverybody99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3245

Conor changing one bum life at a time. Beautiful ting. Conor bless.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

he needs to give up his featherweight belt. not fair for other featherweights in line to fight the fukker.

fukker wants instant rematch with nate the punching bag diaz but won't give jose aldo a rematch?

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6087

Its getting stupid now they making special rules for Conor, he should have to give up the belt

Deceptakhan
    Deceptakhan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6396

it'll be entertaining, but pretty ridiculous he jumps to the front of the line in a pool of straight sharks.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mac pretty easy

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mac pretty easy
    Leave this up to the big boys.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Leave this up to the big boys.
    Kindly direct me to who that is?

UncleChael

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Kindly direct me to who that is?
    Well it's not JJGOLD.. Alvarez #AndStill
    I'll probably take Alvarez, but the big dogs are in the MMA forum at SBR, they'll tell you come fight time.
    Last edited by UncleChael; 09-19-16 at 06:36 PM.

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10088

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    he needs to give up his featherweight belt. not fair for other featherweights in line to fight the fukker.

fukker wants instant rematch with nate the punching bag diaz but won't give jose aldo a rematch?
    this . . . ..

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's called making history and money why the fck would mcgregor just be like here 145 take my belt that I won from a legend because you're all crying.... It is 100% most definitely unfair and I honestly don't even want to see mcgregor at 45 again he looks way to sucked up and unhealthy at the weight but it's not his fault or his duty to give a belt up its the UFCs if you're going to be mad at anybody be mad at the UFC brass who in there right mind on this universe would give a belt up for honour of the sport it's laughable people saying he's an ass for doing that when you yourself would do the exact same thing in the scenario props to him in my books , I never seen Aldo go up in weight to fight for the 55 championship just him talking shit for years of doing it but all talk , he's the only guy who talks and backs it up love it or hate it it's the foookin truth

slikec
    slikec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

UFC202 bigger than 200 so yes Connor can calls shots just take it as it is. With card that 205 looks to be 205 will be even probably 20% bigger than 202. And personally i dont see Connor 145 anymore. I kinda see if Connor wins he will fight Aldo super fight at 155 after haha would be perfect for both and UFC lol.

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Conor will knock him out, did you see the punishment Nate had to absorb for the first 2 rounds? Alvarez will be gone before the 3rd round.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Alvarez will smother McGregor and fukk him up. You are a SQUARE if you take the Irishman.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25806

Nino gets it.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

BELM0NT
    BELM0NT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

Look at the sucker Connor line, haha. Wouldn't wipe my ass with that

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

So this means he is getting stripped of the 145 belt?

firekillex

50/50 fight regardless , Alvarez will have the wrestling edge by far but mcgregor tags him once it could be over, Eddie has been tagged in a ton of his fights Basicslly every fight he gets in tbh back in bellator he gets dropped then comes back and grinds a decision .. He gets tagged like that by mcgregor not sure he'll be able to come back , in a 5 rounder it will benefit mcgregor but this fights super super tough for both dudes I'd most likely just roll with the underdog and enjoy the fight

jjgold

Conor will not lose next 2 years or so

Part of the plan

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Mcgregor is not losing to that twerp!

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Alvarez will knock him the penetrate out IMO......Alvarez is a real fighter boys.....don't get confused....

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

EA all the way....heart of a champion......wont lose to CM....
    Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    50/50 fight regardless , Alvarez will have the wrestling edge by far but mcgregor tags him once it could be over, Eddie has been tagged in a ton of his fights Basicslly every fight he gets in tbh back in bellator he gets dropped then comes back and grinds a decision .. He gets tagged like that by mcgregor not sure he'll be able to come back , in a 5 rounder it will benefit mcgregor but this fights super super tough for both dudes I'd most likely just roll with the underdog and enjoy the fight

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    EA all the way....heart of a champion......wont lose to CM....
    Mcgregor showed the heart of the champion last fight against Diaz as well ... Don't let hate sway your bets it'll bury you in the long term... Both fighters are tough as nails here and have the heart it'll be who shows up on the night either man can win this fight lets see who takes it

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Mcgregor showed the heart of the champion last fight against Diaz as well ... Don't let hate sway your bets it'll bury you in the long term... Both fighters are tough as nails here and have the heart it'll be who shows up on the night either man can win this fight lets see who takes it
    He showed heart but the performance was dreadful. Think how different the pace was comparing RDA vs Diaz vs Mcregor Diaz 2. Its 100 m/h vs 50 m/h. But, it can be due to the fact that mcregor had to fight at 170. Mcregors hands is dangerous as hell. Alvarez can grind him and make him really tired though. Hes has more trix up his sleeves. If it was a boxing match, mcregor all day.

Igor_1965
    fuggin estonian (c) The_Prick
    Igor_1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 373

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Fuk Connor.
    penetrate Aldo. He can choke on a big long chicken burger for all I care.

McGregor is a huge prick but at least he's entertaining.

jkishi01
    jkishi01's Avatar Become A Pro!

At +160 or more Alvarez is the best bet. He is a smart veteran fighter and will fight McGregor the same way he fought Pettis.

UncleChael

Don't bring the dog outta me - Eddie Alvarez. Best post fight interview this year, one of the best first round I had ever seen and the biggest shocker to me!

jjgold

MAC is THE UFC!!!!

UncleChael

Eddie!

GoSTEELERS77
    GoSTEELERS77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Screw the pecking order this is an awesome fight!

Alvarez by decision

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

figured this was coming, 205 is going to be insane.

firekillex

Well Dana white back it again being a sack of greedy shit... This dude is literally about to ruin the UFC if keeps up this power trip, I honestly used to love the dude but he's really starting to be an ass... He should see what he has in Conor mcgregor the biggest draw in UFC history ( all the numbers prove this ) and give him the fight he wants and the fans want.... But no he will not let him keep the 45 belt which makes no sense wouldn't you want a 2 weight division champ to promote??? Rumours flying all over that Khabib has signed the fight even though Alvarez and the fans want the mcgregor fight looks like Dana won't let it happen so it will most likely be Khabib vs Alvarez... Hey it's still a wicked fight and Khabib is probably the best 55er on the planet but he's super inactive and out of everybody's mind ... The money fight and fans fight is mcgregor vs Alvarez , guys about to lose a ton of money for being a hard headed idiot, he's losing fighters left and right , more fighters are getting fed up fck sake even Al iquinta dropped himself off this card due to pay and said he may never even fight again ... Dudes a top 10 young talent and they'll just let him walk away , they stay at this pace they're bringing UFC backwards when they had all the keys to unlock the treasures for the future but they will continue to be greedy fcks Nd ruin the sport that we all came to love.. Rant over this blows and I can only see things getting worse slowly

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Well Dana white back it again being a sack of greedy shit... This dude is literally about to ruin the UFC if keeps up this power trip, I honestly used to love the dude but he's really starting to be an ass... He should see what he has in Conor mcgregor the biggest draw in UFC history ( all the numbers prove this ) and give him the fight he wants and the fans want.... But no he will not let him keep the 45 belt which makes no sense wouldn't you want a 2 weight division champ to promote??? Rumours flying all over that Khabib has signed the fight even though Alvarez and the fans want the mcgregor fight looks like Dana won't let it happen so it will most likely be Khabib vs Alvarez... Hey it's still a wicked fight and Khabib is probably the best 55er on the planet but he's super inactive and out of everybody's mind ... The money fight and fans fight is mcgregor vs Alvarez , guys about to lose a ton of money for being a hard headed idiot, he's losing fighters left and right , more fighters are getting fed up fck sake even Al iquinta dropped himself off this card due to pay and said he may never even fight again ... Dudes a top 10 young talent and they'll just let him walk away , they stay at this pace they're bringing UFC backwards when they had all the keys to unlock the treasures for the future but they will continue to be greedy fcks Nd ruin the sport that we all came to love.. Rant over this blows and I can only see things getting worse slowly
    Dana is running a business and answers to investors, his job is to be greedy and make them money

123 Last