JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11961

Lamas is tough but I see Holloway getting this.. Max is on an 8 fight win streak, he's never been KO'd either which just happens to be one of Lamas's strong suits... http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Max-Holloway-38671

Max Holloway is gonna be the taller and rangier fighter.. My money will be on Max.. I think he'll have a 3 inch advantage over Lamas.. I'm not sure how Max will win but I think he will win.. Could KO Lamas, we've seen Lamas get dropped before by Chad Mendez.. Could out point Lamas round to round and win by decision as well.

Lamas I guess could possibly eeeek out a decision win but I doubt it.. Most of Lamas's wins have come by way of decision or KO.. Don't see him KO'ing Max though, won't sub him out either..

If you guys must take a shot with betting on Lamas take him by decision when that prop comes out for best value.. He's not gonna finish Max..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-31-16 at 04:26 PM.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Blessed will get that victory. His last loss was nearly 3 years ago against McDabble, big improvements since. Agree with Jibbby, Max has only one defeat via finish and it was by submission in his UFC debut against a (3-0 UFC) Poirier.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    I was liking the over but bisping is already saying he can't fight 5 rounds so he wants to rush luke... oh boy
    Just because fighters say they are gonna do something in the media doesn't necessarily mean they always do what they say in the fight. I've been burnt by past fighter statements and I take them all with a grain of salt now. Besides most fighters don't want to give up his or her game plan to the opponent most of the time..

I actually do think Bispings best chance is to go balls out from the very start and then hope for the best..

I do think no matter what Bisping decides to do or say Luke will finish him off though.. Might go under the 1.5 but you never know?.. Bisping is reasonably durable, he did just go the distance with an aged Anderson Silva.. Bisping can take a punch, he is active off his back so you never know if the fight might last a few rounds.. At some point in this 5 rounder I do believe Luke takes down Bisping and eventually either pounds him out or sub's him out..

Luke is in beast mode right now and Bisping is coming in on short notice.. Bisping will be in worse shape then in the Anderson Silva fight and that probably will spell trouble if this fight drags on...

Last edited by JIBBBY; 05-31-16 at 08:14 PM.

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Anybody else thinks Faber is a live dog? No respect from the oddsmakers getting +400. He does have win over Dom back in their WEC days. Cruz is clearly the favorite but I would have capped it as Cruz -200 or maybe -250 max. But -600 is a bit ridiculous. Dom looked decent in his return against TJ in a verdict that could've went either way.

This might be Faber's last shot at gold in the UFC. With his teammate No Love getting the impressive/upset win vs Almeida, he has to be extra motivated to win. Even if he has to target Dom's surgically repaired knee with chopping leg kicks.

Initially leaned Cruz but definitely not at that price. Besides the value, Faber may actually have a good shot here.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

a lot of people are sleeping on ricardo lamas here, he has a lot of quality wins under his belt ( cub swanson, dennis burmudez) i will probably put holloway on some parlays but this is the one i dont feel 100% confident about i really like holloways performances lately but theyve all been against strikers . Lamas is more of a grind it out style fight and it was years but holloways last loss was against mcgregor where he was taken down and couldnt do anything against a striker with a torn acl of course hes improved lots but 3 rounds scares me i could see it being a close fight

Ty$
    Ty$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1275

Green and Holloway will win Decisions ....

Ty$

Cruz to by DEC

firekillex

cruz by decision is almost a lock , faber is one of the toughest guys in the ufc his skills havent looked great lately but hes one of the most durable guys ive seen, seen the guy fight with 2 broken hands and his leg chopped in half by jose aldo and still fought, love cruz though hope he wipes the floor with faber

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by Ty$ View Post
    Green and Holloway will win Decisions ....
    Out of curiosity, why do you have Green over Porier?

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    Out of curiosity, why do you have Green over Porier?
    i dont see how green could beat porier tbh, this is a bad first matchup back for bobby green he has a ton of talent to but i see him losing this 1

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    Anybody else thinks Faber is a live dog? No respect from the oddsmakers getting +400. He does have win over Dom back in their WEC days. Cruz is clearly the favorite but I would have capped it as Cruz -200 or maybe -250 max. But -600 is a bit ridiculous. Dom looked decent in his return against TJ in a verdict that could've went either way.

This might be Faber's last shot at gold in the UFC. With his teammate No Love getting the impressive/upset win vs Almeida, he has to be extra motivated to win. Even if he has to target Dom's surgically repaired knee with chopping leg kicks.

Initially leaned Cruz but definitely not at that price. Besides the value, Faber may actually have a good shot here.
    Cruz is back on it and healthy Unwritten.. Tough to bet against him right now.. Faber age 37 and nearing the end of his career.. Faber is not gonna out point Cruz round after round.. Cruz UD is the call unless Cruz knocks him out first.. Odds makers are spot on with this fight unfortunately IMO.. Don't buy into the UFC tv show hype and talk of Faber either....

Well if Cruz gets injured during the fight that's about the only pathway of victory for Faber IMO.. Not likely to happen... I'd really be shocked if Faber could pull off the upset and get a sub win again....

I already bet Cruz by Unanimous decision -105 and I'm actually a little concerned Cruz might knock out Faber late and blow up my bet..

The hatred is real.. Cruz is age 30 now and really in his prime, 12 fight win streak dating all the way back to 2007.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dominick-Cruz-12107

The dog ain't barking in this scrap!!
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-01-16 at 01:54 AM.

firekillex

I honestly thought Dom would be higher then -600 I don't see anyway he loses this fight unless he gets clipped and guillotined but he says it all the time that's fabers only move so he'll be cautious of the overhand and be using his superior footwork to just outpoint and take down faber the entire fight. Faber has honestly looked terrible against low ranked fighters lately and Cruz looked great against dillashaw and I'm assuming hell only look better after getting some momentum building , faber would literally have to be at +600 or more for me to even consider betting him tbh, Cruz by decision is the smart play here

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Tempting are some of these round props - Just not sure which round is most likely to land? 1, 3 or 4 maybe?

1025 Rockhold wins in round 1 +110

1027 Rockhold wins in round 2 +280

1029 Rockhold wins in round 3 +650

1031 Rockhold wins in round 4 +1275

1033 Rockhold wins in round 5 +2075

Bisping comes out swinging and gets the lucky shot in and shocks the world

1015 Bisping wins in round 1 +2650

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    I honestly thought Dom would be higher then -600 I don't see anyway he loses this fight unless he gets clipped and guillotined but he says it all the time that's fabers only move so he'll be cautious of the overhand and be using his superior footwork to just outpoint and take down faber the entire fight. Faber has honestly looked terrible against low ranked fighters lately and Cruz looked great against dillashaw and I'm assuming hell only look better after getting some momentum building , faber would literally have to be at +600 or more for me to even consider betting him tbh, Cruz by decision is the smart play here
    Its hard to even consider betting Faber anyway as he has never won a title since the WEC days. He has never changed his style one bit, and thats the problem. He is to stubborn and has been for his whole life. Faber is probably the fighter who we have seen develop the least in terms of how many losses he has. He hasnt learned anything from the losses in his title fights. But he has always been a damned good number 2.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Historically Faber should be a -1000. As he has lost all title fights. Cruz -250 why? He just beat TJ dillashaw in his first fight after 4 years. How will he not win easily against Faber? Outpoint cruz? No. Flash KO? theres a possibility.

LBfightlife
    LBfightlife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1062

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^Clay Guida's best days are behind him in MMA I believe, he's very hit and miss in fights lately.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Clay-Guida-8184

I think the tough and undefeated Ortega finds a way to win this fight. His submission game is solid too. I'm with Unwritten Law on that one.. I'll bet that small though just because it is possible Guida can lay and pray for 3 rounds and maybe squeak out a decision win..

Probably hedge that fight actually..

Clay is is up at alpha male in Sacramento now. I ran into hm at a regional card a few weeks back. Sounds like he's camp is going great. That said, t city is a tough draw.

i don't think he will finsh clay

Ty$

i dont see how green could beat porier tbh, this is a bad first matchup back for bobby green he has a ton of talent to but i see him losing this 1
    I feel he's way mentally stronger and is gona bully Poirer. Heard Green in an interview and he sounds beyond motivated. Time for Dusty to drop his streak guys. Best dog on the card by far!!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Ty$ View Post
    I feel he's way mentally stronger and is gona bully Poirer. Heard Green in an interview and he sounds beyond motivated. Time for Dusty to drop his streak guys. Best dog on the card by far!!!
    BJ Penn always sounds beyond motivated as well tho!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by LBfightlife View Post
    Clay is is up at alpha male in Sacramento now. I ran into hm at a regional card a few weeks back. Sounds like he's camp is going great. That said, t city is a tough draw.

i don't think he will finsh clay
    he was at Alpha Male before previous fight as well and still got choked out like a chump!

firekillex

Camp change is always good but Guida may be a little to far in his career to make any huge changes he's a grind it out fighter no camp is gonna give him a standup game, nobody at alpha male is really a wizard off there back like tcity either .

as for those props jibby I like rockhold round 3 a lot at that value +650 then maybe something small on round 2 as well to hedge the bet a bit hmm

firekillex

And far as bobby green he's a great athlete/ gifted fighter but his number 1 problem is the mental game, being gone that long and coming back against a tough fighter like porier I really don't like his chances. I would rather bet Ricardo lamas at +260 then bobby green +170 as I think they have the same chance at victory imo

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    BJ Penn always sounds beyond motivated as well tho!
    Come on V money, throw a dog a bone.. Tap into your crystal ball powers and give us simpletons a few good picks for value... Don't be stingy..

firekillex

whats the price on Hector lombard round 1 ko again ??
    im feeling like he destroys hendo and sends him to retirement

THE_RUDESTER
    THE_RUDESTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1138

Parlay
    Vargas -380 (boxing)
    Holloway -320
    Rockhold -900

Solid bet.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Cruz is back on it and healthy Unwritten.. Tough to bet against him right now.. Faber age 37 and nearing the end of his career.. Faber is not gonna out point Cruz round after round.. Cruz UD is the call unless Cruz knocks him out first.. Odds makers are spot on with this fight unfortunately IMO.. Don't buy into the UFC tv show hype and talk of Faber either....

Well if Cruz gets injured during the fight that's about the only pathway of victory for Faber IMO.. Not likely to happen... I'd really be shocked if Faber could pull off the upset and get a sub win again....

I already bet Cruz by Unanimous decision -105 and I'm actually a little concerned Cruz might knock out Faber late and blow up my bet..

The hatred is real.. Cruz is age 30 now and really in his prime, 12 fight win streak dating all the way back to 2007.. http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Dominick-Cruz-12107

The dog ain't barking in this scrap!!
    I put a small hedge on Cruz KO/TKO at (+405) because I agree that this could happen but Cruz UD definitely the most likely.

Ty$

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo de Naranja View Post
    I put a small hedge on Cruz KO/TKO at (+405) because I agree that this could happen but Cruz UD definitely the most likely.
    I think Faber has more of a chance at KO

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Their 1st fight years ago means nothing today. Cruz is a totally different fighter now and he has improved more than Uriah and has passed Uriah.

CaptChaos145

Camp change is always good but Guida may be a little to far in his career to make any huge changes he's a grind it out fighter no camp is gonna give him a standup game, nobody at alpha male is really a wizard off there back like tcity either .

as for those props jibby I like rockhold round 3 a lot at that value +650 then maybe something small on round 2 as well to hedge the bet a bit hmm
    I find it interesting that Rockhold was a +900 to win in the 3rd against Weidman but only a +650 to win in the 3rd against Bisping.

CaptChaos145

Tempting are some of these round props - Just not sure which round is most likely to land? 1, 3 or 4 maybe?

1025 Rockhold wins in round 1 +110

1027 Rockhold wins in round 2 +280

1029 Rockhold wins in round 3 +650

1031 Rockhold wins in round 4 +1275

1033 Rockhold wins in round 5 +2075

Bisping comes out swinging and gets the lucky shot in and shocks the world

1015 Bisping wins in round 1 +2650
    You gotta go with a prop on Rockhold - straight up odds are too much. Bet equal amounts on rounds 1, 2, and 3 and smaller on round 4. If Bisping survives the 1st you win.

CaptChaos145

Quote Originally Posted by THE_RUDESTER View Post
    Parlay
    Vargas -380 (boxing)
    Holloway -320
    Rockhold -900

Solid bet.
    You could have bet Rockhold ITD at -440 at if it hits you win 22% more. Then take that 22% and bet Rockhold by decision at +876. If that hits it pays 15 to 1 odds.

Example:
    $100 on your original parlay with Rockhold (-900) pays $84
    $100 on Rockhold ITD (-440) pays $103. If this hits you win the same amount you would have won on your orginal bet.
    $20 on Rockhold by decision (+876) pays $303. If this hits you win $203 - almost 2 1/2 times your original bet

The downside is if Rockhold loses (or any of the 3 bets in the parlay loses) you lose $120 instead of $100.

Of course everything I just said includes the current bets you made on Vargas and Holloway.

I've made betting mistakes and learned from some of these guys. I'm just trying to help my brother.

Use a parlay calculator. Just google it.

Am I missing anything fellas?
    Last edited by CaptChaos145; 06-01-16 at 10:36 PM.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by CaptChaos145 View Post
    You gotta go with a prop on Rockhold - straight up odds are too much. Bet equal amounts on rounds 1, 2, and 3 and smaller on round 4. If Bisping survives the 1st you win.
    That's the problem Capt, I'm not very confident Bisping can survive that 1st round.. Luke really might walk right thru him as crazy as that sounds.. I'm still pondering on how I want to bet this fight?????

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Write ups and predictions from by boy Patrick on MMA MANIA... Part 1 and 2 prelims... The basics....

170 lbs.: Sean Strickland vs. Tom Breese

After a strong debut, Sean Strickland (17-1) saw his stock drop somewhat thanks to a very questionable win over Luke Barnatt and decisive loss to Santiago Ponzinibbio. He’s since won two straight over Igor Araujo and Alex Garcia, knocking out the latter in the final minute of their February showdown.

"Tarzan" has knocked out eight opponents and submitted another four.

England’s Tom Breese (10-0) burst onto the scene with brutal knockouts of Luiz Dutra and Cathal Pendred. Last February, he took on Japanese veteran Keita Nakamura and, though he had to go the distance for the first time in his career, ultimately took home the decision.
    He stands two inches taller than Strickland at 6’3."

Two towering Welterweight fighters with great grappling and solid power make for a damn interesting undercard showdown. Both have the potential to make a serious impact in the division, but Strickland’s history of passivity has me picking Breese.

Strickland’s big issue is that -- despite being a physical beast with a great chin and skill in multiple areas of the game -- he has zero urgency. His win over Barnatt was a flat-out robbery and he was way too willing to let Ponzinibbio tee off on him. Even against Garcia, he let a guy with a frankly hilarious height and length disadvantage into the fight before turning it on late.
    Breese is capable of matching him on the feet and on the ground and he’s the more active of the two. That seals the deal for the Brit, who takes a competitive decision thanks to volume.

Prediction: Breese via unanimous decision

205 lbs.: Luiz Henrique da Silva vs. Jonathan Wilson

Luiz Henrique da Silva (10-0) has spent his two-and-a-half-year career entirely in his native Brazil, competing at both Heavyweight and Light Heavyweight. His last fight saw him overcome a rough first round to knockout UFC veteran Ildemar Alcantara, who had not been stopped in more than six years.

"Frankenstein" has knocked out all 10 of his professional foes within two rounds, one of them submitting to strikes

Originally slated to debut against Corey Anderson, a whirlwind of injuries on both his and others’ parts led Jonathan Wilson (7-0) to ultimately face Chris Dempsey last August. "Johnny Bravo" needed just 50 seconds to score his sixth knockout in seven fights.
    He has ended four fights in less than two minutes.

Good news for those among you looking for wild violence: These two are, in all likelihood, going to stand there and throw heat until one of them falls over. Both have long track records of rapid knockouts and neither the skill nor inclination to do anything but punch really, really hard.

Wilson seems to be the faster of the two and da Silva is worryingly predictable with his lead right hand, not to mention woefully bad at wrestling. Wilson lands something big in the first round.

Prediction: Wilson via first-round knockout

185 lbs.: Kevin Casey vs. Elvis Mutapcic

Kevin Casey (9-4) returned from his steroid suspension with a decision over Ildemar Alcantara, then fought Antonio Carlos Jr. for 11 seconds before suffering a fight-ending eye poke. The last fight for "King" saw his cardio and chin fail him against Rafael Natal, who pounded him out in January.

His nine wins are split evenly between knockouts, submissions and decisions.

Elvis Mutapcic (15-4), a former MFC champion with wins over Cezar Ferreira and Sam Alvey, entered UFC in January as a late replacement against Francimar Barroso. The long-time Middleweight struggled with his foe’s wrestling prowess and ultimately lost a unanimous decision.

He has knocked out five opponents and submitted another seven.

Casey’s a frustrating guy to try and get a bead on. He’s obviously got power, solid wrestling and a great top game, but has a near-preternatural ability to shoot himself in the foot. He was doing well for himself against Rafael Natal before rushing in and getting thumped, and that’s not even mentioning the time he spent an entire round trying to finish a triangle on Josh Samman and burned himself out in the process.

And if the five-course meal of knees Samman fed him afterward wasn’t enough to convince him to fix his cardio, nothing will.

Mutapcic has underperformed in big fights before and has fallen to wrestlers in the past. If I could reasonably expect Casey to put up at least a decent effort for all three rounds, I’d pick him in a heartbeat. As is, expect Mutapcic to face some early adversity before ultimately handing a flagging Casey his fifth knockout loss.

Prediction: Mutapcic via second-round technical knockout

155 lbs.: Dong Hyun Kim vs. Polo Reyes

Dong Hyun Kim (13-7-3) -- no relation to the well-known "Stun Gun" -- stepped up on short notice to take on Dominique Steele in his Octagon debut. Much to the Seoul crowd’s displeasure, "Maestro" couldn’t handle his foe’s size and strength, ultimately suffering a slam knockout in the third round.He has won seven of his last nine fights, all via stoppage..

The heavy-handed Polo Reyes (5-2) reached the semifinals of The Ultimate Fighter (TUF): "Latin America 2" before suffering a knockout loss to countryman Horacio Gutierrez. He faced fellow semifinalist Cesar Arzamendia on the Finale, scoring a brutal first-round knockout and earning a "Performance of the Night" bonus in the process. The knockout brought his professional total to four with one submission as well.

Reyes can thump and is ridiculously durable, but Steele had to dish out a ridiculous amount of punishment to put Kim away. I don’t trust "Marco Polo’s" submission defense to stand up in a prolonged engagement with a much, much more experienced opponent.

Kim probably won’t go nearly as far as the other Dong Hyun Kim, but he might be able to carve out a little niche for himself at Lightweight. He taps Reyes late in the first.

Prediction: Kim via first-round submission

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

PART 2 -

145 lbs.: Clay Guida vs. Brian Ortega

Once on the cusp of Lightweight title contention, Clay Guida (32-16) has alternated wins and losses since consecutive defeats against Benson Henderson and Gray Maynard. He entered his recent bout with Thiago Tavares having previously routed Robbie Peralta, but kept the trend going with a 39-second guillotine loss. He will give up two inches of height to the 5’9" Brian Ortega (10-0).

"T-City" announced his entrance to the UFC 145-pound division with a rapid submission of Mike de la Torre, only to fail a drug test and be forced out of action for nearly one year. He’s since redeemed himself with thrilling wins over Thiago Tavares and Diego Brandao, stopping both men in the third round. He’s submitted five opponents and knocked out another.

This fight will go one of two ways: Either Guida will sleepwalk his way through another decision win or Ortega will do horrible things to his windpipe. That’s it ... there is no nuance to this match up.

The dangerous thing about Guida is that he has no shame. He is more than willing to fall into a coma in an opponent’s guard rather than engage in any meaningful capacity, as he did against Hatsu Hioki. I can only imagine the kind of lethargy he’d dredge from the depths of his soul against an active grappler like Ortega. Luckily, "T-City" has the kind of guillotine to preclude such a disaster.

Guida’s just too one-note to thrive in the modern Featherweight division. Ortega slaps on a choke part-way through the first round.

Prediction: Ortega via first-round submission

155 lbs.: James Vick vs. Beneil Dariush

The towering James Vick (9-0) has now won five straight since his loss on The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 15, including a submission of top Aussie prospect Jake Matthews. He last fought little more than one month ago, when he overcame a tough first round to defeat TUF: "Brazil 4" winner Glaico Franca by decision. He stands five inches taller than Beneil Dariush (12-2) at 6’3."

Dariush’s unexpected rise through the Lightweight division hit a snag in the form of Michael Johnson, who the Iranian had to settle for a controversial split decision against. His winning streak came to an official end last month, when Michael Chiesa dispatched him with his signature rear-naked choke. He replaces the injured Evan Dunham on short notice.

Dunham would have been a nightmare match up for Vick, being a standout wrestler with excellent top control, but I don’t imagine him having much more luck against Dariush. The Kings MMA product is a damn good grappler in his own right and his gym’s brand of relentless offense matches up well with Vick’s long-distance, in-and-out stylings.

Vick struggled with Glaico Franca’s low kicks, a weapon with which Dariush is more than capable, and Dariush actually has the cardio to maintain his assault. Dariush pieces him up on the feet and mat for a redemptive decision win

Prediction: Dariush via unanimous decision

115 lbs.: Jessica Penne vs. Jessica Andrade

Jessica Penne (12-3) -- the former Invicta Atomweight Champion -- reached the semifinals of TUF 20 before ultimately falling to Carla Esparza, beating Lisa Ellis and Aisling Daly along the way. Following a win over Randa Markos on the Finale, she stepped up to replace Claudia Gadelha against Joanna Jedrzejczyk and suffered a frightful beating en route to a technical knockout loss.

She has submitted seven opponents as a professional.

Despite being just 5’2," Jessica Andrade (13-5) spent her first seven UFC fights at Bantamweight, where she compiled a 4-3 record. The 24-year-old last fought in Sept. 2015, where she lost a rematch with Raquel Pennington via submission.

Six of her 10 stoppage wins have come by submission, five of them guillotines.
    For all of Penne’s success in Invicta, I really haven’t been impressed with her in UFC. Her striking is terribly underdeveloped and she doesn’t try nearly enough takedowns. Andrade, both well-rounded and absolutely relentless on the feet, strikes me as a rather bad match up.
    The one concern here is the weight cut -- 5’2" or not, 20 pounds is pretty significant, especially since Andrade ran out of steam in the Pennington rematch. Still, with how hard she hits and how much of a size advantage she’ll have, it’s hard to pick against her. Andrade sprawls-and-brawls her way to a dominant striking beatdown.

Prediction: Andrade via unanimous decision

145 lbs.: Cole Miller vs. Alex Caceres

Wins over Andy Ogle and Sam Sicilia gave Cole Miller (21-9) his first set of consecutive victories since 2010. And even though he lost to the surging Max Holloway, he is one of the few to take the young star the distance in his recent run. Most recently, "Magrinho" was holding his own against Jim "The Beast" Alers before an eye poke ended things in the second round. He has submitted seventeen professional opponents.

Once riding high on the heels of a five-fight unbeaten streak -- capped off with an upset submission of Sergio Pettis --Alex Caceres (11-8) soon found himself on a three-fight losing streak. He returned to action in January, taking a decision over Masio Fullen in Newark.

He replaces B.J. Penn, who was flagged for using a banned I.V. by USADA.

Miller is just a bad, bad match up for Caceres. Caceres gets away with some less-than-textbook striking thanks to his height and grappling ability, areas in which Miller holds a sizable edge. Worse, Cole packs a solid jab and powerful right hand with which to maximize his four-inch height advantage.

Miller’s hit-and-miss and will always struggle against the elite because of his nonexistent takedown game, but he’s perfectly well-equipped to take out "Bruce Leroy." Miller dominates on the feet and ground for a wide decision victory.

Prediction: Miller via unanimous decision

Current UFC "Prelims" Prediction Record 2016: 61-38-2

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

^^^This guy Patrick can pick em.. I don't tail him but he does present very good fighter facts in his short reads and has an impressive 61-38-1 prediction record for 2016 which rivals my own.. It's a good idea to take in his write ups and predictions seriously.. He's one of the best out there, that's why I copy and paste..

I've been following his play all year long as you guys know because I post his write ups with every event... He's solid that's why I do that...

I have no interest in promoting him or MMAMania on this forum.. I do post the best reads I can find though IMO..

This is a starting point for my capping the prelims.. I then go to CURRENT fighter trends and stats, then last fight vids and make my own calls according to best odd props to finalize my prop play.. Try to hold off til weigh ins as well on a few fights.... It's not rocket science..

After all that it's proper bet structuring, hedging and of course a little lady luck..

END RESULT PAID -

Last edited by JIBBBY; 06-01-16 at 11:42 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Deceptakhan gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

firekillex

so to simplify what youre saying bet on luke rockhold

round 1 +110 $100 to win $110
    round 2 +280 $100 to win $280
    round 3 +650 $100 to win $650
    round 4 +1275 $50 to win $637.5

youre putting $350 total so basically he would have to win round 3 or 4 and youd be taking a loss round 1 or 2 dont really see the logic behind that?? even if you put less on round 4 youd still might as well just bet round 2 and 3 and hope he wins round 3 if to win $450 profit if he wins round 2 you win $80 still those 2 rounds are the most likely imo, watch the last fight , bisping has tricky movement and he does have a good chin i see him getting out of the first

First 12345 ... Last