will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

What Does Miesha Tate Do After a CLUTCH WIN?

I had her down in the fight but she certainly earned it and I'm glad that she won. The problem is that Ronda Rousey will regain her confidence, knowing that she owns Miesha on the ground and overall. It's such a success story, but where do we go from here? Ronda still has unfinished business with Holm. Holm will seek a rematch. This creates a mess.

I'm still glad that Miesha had her night.

As far as McGreggor is concerned, he punches hard! The problem is that he was facing a skilled and much bigger fighter. Connor needs to cut weight. He looked small in the ring. He's supposed to be the best? Not at this weight. He looked like an average fighter. In a lower weight, of course, he'll win. However, he doesn't face adversity well and Miesha certainly has and does. I remember when Ronda broke her arm.

UFC 196 was fantastic (free-hehe)

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

My guess is Tate fights Holly in a rematch and Conor fights Frankie, both at UFC 200.

This makes the most sense.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

glorified wwe

CDUBB_CW
    CDUBB_CW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8112

Ronda still not mentally ready to fight. I agree with all the above.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by CDUBB_CW View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't fight at all in 2016.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1724

Conor volunteered to fight at that size. He is still the best featherweight

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It has me watching now

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14864

Wish we could have a triple threat match with all three. Or a fatal four way with Zingano too.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Reload View Post
    Wish we could have a triple threat match with all three. Or a fatal four way with Zingano too.
    Or Shane O'Mac- You're watching too much WWE. I just read news that Dana White texted Ronda the results (she made it like she didn't know). She was scheduled to come back in October, but White is pushing for her to come back in July because he knows that Ronda has defeated Miesha easily and it would get her the title back. I always root for Miesha. It appears that Dana White wants Ronda as the face of his company in the woman's division. This sucks.

Miesha made a gutsy move in the 5th round for the win and deserves to enjoy her championship, but styles define the matches and she just doesn't have the strength to deal with Ronda . Ronda has such a crappy attitude. If Tate could beat Rousey, it would be amazing, but I know that it's not going to happen. Dana White doesn't like Miesha either otherwise he'd have Ronda and Holly fight in a rematch with the winner to face Miesha.

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    Or Shane O'Mac- You're watching too much WWE. I just read news that Dana White texted Ronda the results (she made it like she didn't know). She was scheduled to come back in October, but White is pushing for her to come back in July because he knows that Ronda has defeated Miesha easily and it would get her the title back. I always root for Miesha. It appears that Dana White wants Ronda as the face of his company in the woman's division. This sucks.

Miesha made a gutsy move in the 5th round for the win and deserves to enjoy her championship, but styles define the matches and she just doesn't have the strength to deal with Ronda . Ronda has such a crappy attitude. If Tate could beat Rousey, it would be amazing, but I know that it's not going to happen. Dana White doesn't like Miesha either otherwise he'd have Ronda and Holly fight in a rematch with the winner to face Miesha.
    The only way Miesha rematches HH is if Ronda is not ready in time. Even then Amanda Nunes may get the shot. Nunes is dangerous early but she fades and Miesha will break her.

Joe Sharp
    Joe Sharp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8703

Tate will fight Rousey before a rematch with Holly.

It's all about contracts and money. It has nothing at all to do with what makes sense.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Weird triangle, Ronda beats Miesha, Holly beats Ronda, Miesha beats Holly

astro61200
    astro61200's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Weird triangle, Ronda beats Miesha, Holly beats Ronda, Miesha beats Holly
    Not too weird. Holm is pure stand up and can't handle being on the ground. Tate stuck to the game plan and won, Rousey was too confident and wanted to knock Holm out standing up and got got. Rousey's ego got in the way. I don't like her, but she's the best at the weight class if she sticks to the gameplan. Maybe the loss made her realize that, maybe it didn't.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by astro61200 View Post
    Not too weird. Holm is pure stand up and can't handle being on the ground. Tate stuck to the game plan and won, Rousey was too confident and wanted to knock Holm out standing up and got got. Rousey's ego got in the way. I don't like her, but she's the best at the weight class if she sticks to the gameplan. Maybe the loss made her realize that, maybe it didn't.
    Terrible terrible analysis.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Dana already said Rousey is next for Tate.

smoke a bowl
    smoke a bowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14472

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    What was terrible about It? Was spot on if you ask me.

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by smoke a bowl View Post
    What was terrible about It? Was spot on if you ask me.
    Rousey will never beat holm, holm is too strong in the clinch to be thrown, miesha has more conventional wrestling. Doesnt matter what gameplan rousey comes in with.

astro61200

Please explain how this is terrible terrible analysis. It's extremely brief, yes, but it's pretty much the jest of it.

Rousey actually stated what her gameplan for Holm was in an interview prior to the fight, and said she'd lose if she tried to get in a stand up only fight with Holm. She abanonded her gameplan out of either frustration or ego. I'll assume a little of both.

Tate took the same gameplan and constantly tried for take downs and looked for openings to attempt them. She ended up submitting Holm, and dominating the 2nd round as it went on the ground. She made no attempt to try and beat Holm standing up as it would be a lost cause.

smoke a bowl

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Rousey will never beat holm, holm is too strong in the clinch to be thrown, miesha has more conventional wrestling. Doesnt matter what gameplan rousey comes in with.
    Well you will get your chance to bet holm as a dog again if they fight. I promise you that.

astro61200

Well you will get your chance to bet holm as a dog again if they fight. I promise you that.
    I agree, and I don't foresee Rousey abandoning the gameplan this time. Her ego was put in check and she was shown she isn't invincible. After constantly hearing from the media, Dana, and everyone around her how she's the best ever I could easily see her wanting to prove to herself that she can KTFO a former boxing champion. Now that she was put in check she'll, most likely, stick to where she has advantages instead of trying to prove everyone she's the best at every aspect.

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

I sure hope so, if I get holm at dog odds, it will be one of the biggest bets I'll ever make. It'll probable open close to even money. If they fought 1,000 times over, rousey would lose 1,000 times.

smoke a bowl

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    I sure hope so, if I get holm at dog odds, it will be one of the biggest bets I'll ever make. It'll probable open close to even money. If they fought 1,000 times over, rousey would lose 1,000 times.
    That's what makes gambling so beautiful. Everyone has an opinion. I would bet Rousey up to -200 so one of our opinions really sucks here.

astro61200

That's what makes gambling so beautiful. Everyone has an opinion. I would bet Rousey up to -200 so one of our opinions really sucks here.
    I'd agree with this.. or definitely wait for live betting and see if Rousey is going to be smart or not.

smoke a bowl

I'd agree with this.. or definitely wait for live betting and see if Rousey is going to be smart or not.
    Would be shocked if she didn't do everything in her power to get the fight on the ground. She has now been humbled.

smoke a bowl

And we all know what happens if the fight gets to the ground.

mirinquads

Because Rousey desperately tried to get it to the ground, but was stuffed. The myth that she "just tried to knock her out" is wrong.

astro61200

Because Rousey desperately tried to get it to the ground, but was stuffed. The myth that she "just tried to knock her out" is wrong.
    That's why I used the word "stuck". Tate didn't give up after 3 and a half rounds of not being able to take her down, she stuck with it until the end. Rousey did not.

smoke a bowl

This couldn't be more wrong.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Connor was whipping Diaz's ass

Any other fighter than Diaz, and Connor probably would have finished him

Problem is, boxing and endurance is in the Diaz's wheelhouse.

McGregor is certainly the best featherweight, probably the best lightweight, and probably a top 5 welterweight

Hope that answers your questions about Tate, Will

mirinquads

This couldn't be more wrong.
    Dumbass.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by CDUBB_CW View Post
    Ronda shouldnt be allowed to ever fight again. Talking about suicide at Ellen? Come on man!

icecapper
    icecapper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 394

Should get a new boob job. Doc set those babies too low on the chest.