JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11886

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    TONY FERG needs to fill in here...
    The one guy that can take a wicked shot to the chin and is just as dynamic as a striker in a sense but with a ground game...

Scary match up for McGregor and I would love to see that happen.. I'd probably take Tony Ferg.. Dudes a nightmare in the cage for anyone right now..

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Quote Originally Posted by jordanft19 View Post
    Man that sucks. Bet365 rules kinda suck when it comes to thsee injuries. Did u bet on mcgregor when aldo was injured the first time around as well?
    Yea I did...

McGregor will kill cerrones body if it's him the replacment, same way he brutilize mendes with kicks to the body. I hope it's pettis the replacement from a gambling point of view or diaz for the trash talk.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

And the heart of a LION!

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSun View Post
    @JoshKnows46 exactly, they are realistically only 3 fighters to fill in for march 5th, throwing mcgregor vs ferguson, khabib is insane. where do you see the mcgregor odds when rda and connor do fight?

Atleast 150, we're it closed at. Could get worse if mcgregor ko's someone at 155 in the ufc, plus the memory of what rda did to cerrone will Be wore off from publics mind, think 150 to 175 range. I'm just guessing tho.

GoodSun
    GoodSun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

penetrating dos anjos ruined red panty night for us mcgregor backers.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    diaz for the trash talk.
    That would be epic trash talking going on.. Nate would get torched standing I think.. He wouldn't be able to handle the power of McGregors punches and probably get dropped quickly...

Nate would have the advantage on the ground but I don't think that fight ever gets their. Diaz brothers have no take down skills or wrestling so to speak...

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    That would be epic trash talking going on.. Nate would get torched standing I think.. He wouldn't be able to handle the power of McGregors punches and probably get dropped quickly...

Nate would have the advantage on the ground but I don't think that fight ever gets their. Diaz brothers have no take down skills or wrestling so to speak...
    He has a similar style of striking as mcgregor, but without the power..he also has a nice chin, and is much harder to hit then rda, it could be a fun fight that lasts till the 3rd round, where as rda would have been likely out in the first half of the first round.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

He has a similar style of striking as mcgregor, but without the power..he also has a nice chin, and is much harder to hit then rda, it could be a fun fight that lasts till the 3rd round, where as rda would have been likely out in the first half of the first round.
    lol

so who wins the mendes/conor rematch?

I'm trying to get a feel for how bias you are for conor so answer truthfully.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

I like to see Pettis fight McGregor.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    lol

so who wins the mendes/conor rematch?

I'm trying to get a feel for how bias you are for conor so answer truthfully.
    Mcgregor, he stopped 4 of chads 7 takedowns with a torn acl mcl, and his worse training camp and weight cut.....

Why are you laughing?

JoshKnows46

Mcgregor pettis would be fun, best matchup they could make, pettis has never been knockout, and they would stand and bang. And I believe those odds would be closer than cerrone or diaz odds.

brooks85

Mcgregor, he stopped 4 of chads 7 takedowns with a torn acl mcl, and his worse training camp and weight cut.....

Why are you laughing
    ?

because you're clearly bias for conor. Reminds me of people thinking weidman was something great. Here is a secret, conor is no different. Just look at his record and how he won then you'll see.

Mendes beats conor in a rematch as does aldo. Crazy right? lol, that is why I'm laughing. I've seen this story too many times.

but it is also like you said the other day. You shouldn't listen to other people anyways. If you're that confident then so be it, I hope the matchups even happen in the first place.
    Last edited by brooks85; 02-23-16 at 01:30 PM.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Miri you're always picking on me.. I don't wanna get my ass beat...

I'm a lover and not a fighter these days but I would like to punch McGregor in the face just one time....
    WHAT? Have I not touted you as the best bettor on this forum several times, bro?

JoshKnows46

because you're clearly bias for conor. Reminds me of people thinking weidman was something great. Here is a secret, conor is no different. Just look at his record and how he won then you'll see.

Mendes beats conor in a rematch as does aldo. Crazy right? lol, that is why I'm laughing. I've seen this story too many times.

but it is also like you said the other day. You shouldn't listen to other people anyways. If you're that confident then so be it, I hope the matchups even happen in the first place.
    I went huge on rockhold, don't compare me to anyone else, it's clear I'm on a diffrent level.. you don't understand what your watching by your comments here, have a good day.

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Rockhold will roll the rematch as well

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I went huge on rockhold, don't compare me to anyone else, it's clear I'm on a diffrent level.. you don't understand what your watching by your comments here, have a good day.
    Different level then most but not all Mr. Tarzan king of the jungle...

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Honestly Aldo could give Connor alotta trouble in the rematch. Their match ended too quick to see what couldve happen later on. Aldo is still dangerous for Connor.

Im liking Cerrone if he fills in for RDA. Because of their similar reach (Conor 74'' Cerrone 73''). Live dog IMO...

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Cerrone and nate are top 2 right now according to Ariel helwani
    https://youtu.be/lIJ2_vPpXEM

This really fukks up conors shot to go up to 170 and UFC 200

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    https://youtu.be/lIJ2_vPpXEM

I think/hope they'll still do the robbie fight at ufc 200, takes away nothing from the lightweight match, what's the diffrence if he wins the 170 or 155 title first, comes out to the same thing.
    Points Awarded:

UncleChael gave JoshKnows46 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Will be Diaz-Conor

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Dublin-1000

capone1899
    capone1899's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

these statements are so dumb I'd swear Jibby was typing this

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    Will be Diaz-Conor
    Yeah, it looks like Nate's camp has been teasing about it on twitter.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Whats the line for Diaz/Conor? Conor -500 too much? Only chance for Diaz is a fluke ass submission IMO.

Ultimatemeatball
    Ultimatemeatball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 999

Cerrone has a better chance at knocking off McGregor. At least you know Cerrone is in shape and has a gas tank. Can't wait to see who lands this huge payday.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by capone1899 View Post
    these statements are so dumb I'd swear Jibby was typing this
    Trying hard for payback I see.. Lol.. Capone you're way too easy pal...

I guess I hit a nerve with this youtube clip during the event... Sorry man to attack you like this, but you left me no choice... Let's recap what happen.. LOL..

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

I think they should just wait and make aldo vs. mcgregor rematch at UFC 200... they aren't milking mcgregor for all he's worth. he's the cash cow of the UFC.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by imadegen View Post
    I think they should just wait and make aldo vs. mcgregor rematch at UFC 200... they aren't milking mcgregor for all he's worth. he's the cash cow of the UFC.
    They can't cancel another PPV consecutively and move it to fs1. card has to go on

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Cerrone is a tougher matchup then both pettis or diaz..but I'm hoping for pettis.
    I can't believe u think Ceronne is a tougher matchup than Diaz. Cerrone has absolutely no head movement and would get lit up like a Christmas tree. Did"nt u see that in his fight with Diaz? Diaz also has the length an reach to cause problems with Mac. Kinda like Gus against Jones.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    [url]https://youtu.be/lIJ2_vPpXEM

They won't give it to Nate cause Cerrone will come a lot cheaper an is an easier fight

Thor4140

Here we go again another thread with multiple people telling Brooks how fukn stupid he is LMFAO
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: El Nino

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatemeatball View Post
    Cerrone has a better chance at knocking off McGregor. At least you know Cerrone is in shape and has a gas tank. Can't wait to see who lands this huge payday.
    T
    The only chance Donald would have is f wink an Jackson somehow got in Cerrone head and begged him to take Mac down and sub him. Cerrone is just to pig headed to listen
    Last edited by Thor4140; 02-23-16 at 07:34 PM.

brooks85

lol sure buddy, whatever you have to tell yourself. I've seen how this plays out many times.

GoodSun
    GoodSun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

@brooks85 just let it go lol, josh is one of the few people on here that really knows mma.

First 123456 Last