Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

I hope Travis is okay.

The Giant
    The Giant's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

She sounded crazy, but she sounded like she believes her craziness.

That means she's a crazy woman, but not a diabolical liar.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

who cares

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    She sounded crazy, but she sounded like she believes her craziness.

That means she's a crazy woman, but not a diabolical liar.
    that's the vibe i picked up as well.. i.e. that she wasn't lying or talking in hyperbole.

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

You guys are all assholes.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

She is a loser

Do not cry on tv..all your doing is looking for attention

Albert Pujols

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    She is a loser

Do not cry on tv..all your doing is looking for attention
    Fukk you JJ. An attention whore does not admit to that kind of embarrassing shit, especially in her position with an ultimate hardass image. You don't know jack shit about anything.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

^ Lol..

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

wow, she looks normal in this interview.
    The last few months have probably been the best/healthiest release of hormones in her whole life.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pujols View Post
    Fukk you JJ. An attention whore does not admit to that kind of embarrassing shit, especially in her position with an ultimate hardass image. You don't know jack shit about anything.
    Actually an attention whore does admit to that kind of embarrassing shit, it's how she gets people talking about her again because when you act like you can't ever be beat then get your face stomped, she can't exactly keep talking tough can she?

jjgold

She is a disgrace

Hope she gets pounded again but I think she is scared to fight her again

Albert Pujols

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Actually an attention whore does admit to that kind of embarrassing shit, it's how she gets people talking about her again because when you act like you can't ever be beat then get your face stomped, she can't exactly keep talking tough can she?
    You wouldn't say that to her face.

Albert Pujols

Nothing was gained by what she said, other than people appreciating her willingness to be vulnerable and see her flaws and weaknesses. She is a human being, and all humans suffer.

unde0087
    Did we win?

Nothing was gained by what she said, other than people appreciating her willingness to be vulnerable and see her flaws and weaknesses. She is a human being, and all humans suffer.
    Nothing was gained? Is she all over the news by coming out with this? Yes, she could have just kept it to herself could she not? But she did and amazingly after no one even mentioning her name for months now she is being talked about on every sports new station. She gained the attention of everyone who wrote her off when she lost. See how that works?

Albert Pujols

Nothing was gained? Is she all over the news by coming out with this? Yes, she could have just kept it to herself could she not? But she did and amazingly after no one even mentioning her name for months now she is being talked about on every sports new station. She gained the attention of everyone who wrote her off when she lost. See how that works?
    I could care less about her fighting. I just see a human being willing to admit she's human. And she could also kick your ass.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

My wife is a HUGE Rousey fan and she said that in her opinion that Ronda almost came off as if she was a rape victim in that interview. The truth is she was an arrogant bully type that got served. She is desperately trying to save face at this point. She talked so much shit over the last few years going from bashing ring girls in the UFC calling them "Do nothing bitches" because they are using their bodies to make money(which is ironic considering all of the nude photo shoots she has done) to claiming she can beat all of the woman in the UFC with one hand behind her back(And let's not even mention the Floyd Mayweather nonsense)

I think she is nothing but a egotistical narcissistic asshole.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    My wife is a HUGE Rousey fan and she said that in her opinion that Ronda almost came off as if she was a rape victim in that interview. The truth is she was an arrogant bully type that got served. She is desperately trying to save face at this point. She talked so much shit over the last few years going from bashing ring girls in the UFC calling them "Do nothing bitches" because they are using their bodies to make money(which is ironic considering all of the nude photo shoots she has done) to claiming she can beat all of the woman in the UFC with one hand behind her back(And let's not even mention the Floyd Mayweather nonsense)

Yeah but that's what I'm thinking is what made Rhonda Rousey a great fighter..

I've seen undefeated fighters with that invincible mentality crushed after their 1st KO loss and never get it back.. They come to the understanding that they are only human and are beatable afterall.. Dreams crushed!!!

I'm waiting to see how the young hyped up Sage Northcut responds after his beat down... Chris Weidman too.. Chris Weidman could be one of those fighters that is mentally grounded though..

Mentally grounded fighters work harder and respond well after a devastating 1st defeat.. I'm not seeing that with Rhonda yet...

Mentally grounded fighters that responded well - GSP comes to mind, Matt Hughes comes to mind, Evander Holyfield comes to mind.. Etc...

Rhonda got beat down big time and hospitalized after her first KO loss.. Not sure she can respond to that..

Last edited by JIBBBY; 02-16-16 at 11:22 PM.

Albert Pujols

It really doesn't matter what you, me, or anyone else thinks. Everyone has one life to live. She's been humbled, and that's probably a good thing.

I personally prefer people that admit mistakes and weaknesses over the Peyton Mannings and Roger Clemens douchebags that never admit to anything. But whatever, my opinion means nothing to them.

unde0087
    Did we win?

I could care less about her fighting. I just see a human being willing to admit she's human. And she could also kick your ass.
    good for her, I hope she could she is a fighter who went from acting like she could beat up anyone on the planet to a sniffling woman who wants everyone to feel sorry for her. If she would have won that last fight she would still be the same arrogant person from before but she didn't so she has to pander to everyone's emotions with a made up story about suicide. Pretty ironic don't you think?

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

I called that shit out.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    She is a disgrace

Hope she gets pounded again but I think she is scared to fight her again

I agree. I don't think we'll see her fight again, at least not against Holmes. I was looking forward to betting against her but don't think I'll get the chance at this point.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

good for her, I hope she could she is a fighter who went from acting like she could beat up anyone on the planet to a sniffling woman who wants everyone to feel sorry for her. If she would have won that last fight she would still be the same arrogant person from before but she didn't so she has to pander to everyone's emotions with a made up story about suicide. Pretty ironic don't you think?
    Harsh

She obviously has yet to find her inner peace so why you gotta hang shit on those who are weak to begin with??

Then again this is sbr so....

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

It really doesn't matter what you, me, or anyone else thinks. Everyone has one life to live. She's been humbled, and that's probably a good thing.

I personally prefer people that admit mistakes and weaknesses over the Peyton Mannings and Roger Clemens douchebags that never admit to anything. But whatever, my opinion means nothing to them.
    Did she REALLY admit her mistake? All I heard were excuses. She said she lost because of "destiny", not because Holly was the better fighter and she has been acting like an arrogant bitch.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Quote Originally Posted by existential View Post
    her father committed suicide so not entirely unthinkable that her own mind could wander there
    I don't think her father committing suicide was a cowardly thing.

I think his condition was terminal. It was guaranteed he wasn't going to survive. He killed himself to save his family the outrageous healthcare bills. And to save them the grief and misery of watching him deteriorate.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Did she REALLY admit her mistake? All I heard were excuses. She said she lost because of "destiny", not because Holly was the better fighter and she has been acting like an arrogant bitch.
    No different to the reasoning of religious folk....

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Harsh

She obviously has yet to find her inner peace so why you gotta hang shit on those who are weak to begin with??

Then again this is sbr so....
    Cooch, hanging shit on the weak? give me a break pal, this is the same woman who before that fight didn't know how to shut her mouth. You couldn't go one day without her spouting off about how tough she was. Like I said before, if she wins that fight she would still be popping off and acting like she was invincible. So sorry if I am not on the tissue train to sob city for her.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I think Rhonda needs a shrink and meds.. She always seemed a little mentally unstable to me..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Where was I at my crescendo, Rudy?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Giant

klemopixx
    Shit just got real.
    klemopixx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2395

Her career is toast. She'll get beat again and fade into obscurity and she knows it. That's why she's sucking up all the glory and ca$h while she can. If I was in her shoes I'd do the same thing, this is her chance to grab the money and run.

Next year she'll be a color commentator for these fights.

Dipper30
    Dipper30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

That pic...........lol

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Boys boys.. Remember that she's a multimillionaire, and y'all are loser's sitting in your 1 room apartments talking shit on a website. She medalled in the Olympics and will make more money in a year than you will in your life time.

The only real worthy man here is Jibbby, the best gambler and ladymaker on this site.

So after reminding y'all that you're pathetic losers, I still enjoyed to see Rousey humbled immensely, and would watch her get a shin put through her skull again all day.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Boys boys.. Remember that she's a multimillionaire, and y'all are loser's sitting in your 1 room apartments talking shit on a website. She medalled in the Olympics and will make more money in a year than you will in your life time.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...sey-net-worth/

Also Jibbby, you might be huge, but I'm betting your punching technique is way way worse than Ronda's.

jjgold

Rhonda get lost you're so irrelevant now you're trying to hard trying to be big

First 123 Last