DeathAdder
    DeathAdder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8209

I think the rousey/holm fight was rigged!!!

How does a 20-1 favourite lose, but in all honesty that's only scratching the surface. If you checked the line just before both fighters made their way to the ring you would have noticed an astonishing movement in favour of the underdog Holm. The line on rousey went from -2000 to as low -700 at some books. Do you know how much money it takes to move a line that many points especially on a huge favourite. Every joe blow I know was betting on rousey and of course the syndicates managed to swindle the commoners yet again with a perfectly executed fix of the script.

I had a cool G on Rousey thinking it was free money and I got bamboozled.
    Dollars to donuts this fight was 100% a work just think about it. When money is involved corruption creeps in. Politics and Sports just to name a few. And even if the UFC were to be found guilty of orchestrating this fix they would probably get a slap on the wrist. Not only that but they are a private company so they don't have to worry about any repercussions.

trobin31
    trobin31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10379

Did you not see the fukkin kick to rouseys carotid artery. Who takes a fall like that. Rousey chose to box a boxer and she chose wrong.

pley1234
    pley1234's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

ha.. Rosey took a mess up face for a fix.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Only way that I would say that it was rigged is if it turns out that someone close to Rousey(Travis Brown maybe) laid some big bucks on Holm at those crazy odds.

This loss is definitely going to put a dent in Rousey's career. No reason what-so-ever for her to throw this fight.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

>Idiot puts money on way too juiced favorite
    >Favorite loses
    >Complains the Fight/Game/Race was fixed
    >Get's laughed at

Aaah, the cycle of SBR continues.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

The Bellagio had to shut down for an hour cause they didn't have enough money in the cage.

Holly was a +900 a cpl weeks leading up to the fight and she got better odds after the weigh ins. I got her at +900 a while ago. I think she was as much as a +1200.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Don't be special. Clearly not fixed. Rousey couldn't implement her judo because holm was too good defending take down and better in clinch. No fix. Rousey didn't choose to box either. She obviously lost her compusure though and should have been way more patient. Her corner didn't give her much help.

JC2008
    JC2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2525

Holm by KO/TKO/DQ was +1360. Just sayin'.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by JC2008 View Post
    Holm by KO/TKO/DQ was +1360. Just sayin'.
    Considering she was around +1000 straight up, that +1360 to win by KO/TKO isn't very surprising.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Taz from WWE thinks Ronda vs Holly was fixed.

Taz: ‘UFC Took The Belt Off Ronda Rousey, And Rousey Was In On It’

Holm went into the bout as a 20-1 underdog against the reigning women’s bantamweight champion, but stunned Rousey and spectators around the world with a left kick to Rousey’s head that gave her the knockout victory.
    However, not everything is as it might first appear, at least according to former WWE wrestling great and current host of “The Taz Show, Bodyslams and Beyond” on the Play.it podcast network, housed on CBS’ Radio.com.
    Taz wrestled professionally for years in the WWE, ECW and TNA and thanks to his background probably knows a fixed bout – or at least one where the ending is predetermined – when he sees one. Shockingly, that’s exactly what Taz thinks Rousey’s matchup against Holm was in UFC 193: a fix.
    On his show this morning Taz broke down the events and some of the circumstances surrounding the fight, including Rousey stating beforehand that she’d be taking some time off after this bout to continue filming her movie among other activities outside of the octagon.
    “Why are some people not seeing this?” Taz asked. “This has been done in the wrestling industry for years. A guy or girl is going to take a break or go away, or has an injury that they have to tend to, whatever the reasons are, and they’re a champion – you take the championship off of them. You do not want your champion sitting home or making a movie, ‘Roadhouse 2’ or whatever Rousey’s going to do, or whatever Rousey’s going to do, or just needs a personal break, which she’s earned. This girl’s earned it. But you don’t want that person sitting home for five, six, seven months with that championship. IT’S BAD FOR BUSINESS! TAKE THE BELT OFF HER!”
    Taz was also quick to acknowledge what many who watched the fight would surely point to as evidence that the fight wasn’t fixed.
    “‘Taz, you’re crazy!,'” Taz said mockingly. “‘I saw her get punched in the face!'”
    “Yes, I saw it too,” he admitted. “And many other people on the card got punched in the face, and kicked in the chest, and stomped on the head. And the bulk of all those fights you’re watching are legit, finish and everything, no doubt. But the bigger bouts, just like in boxing, the finish is predetermined.
    “Now, here’s the other little catch for you: not each of the fighters is in on the work! Unlike pro wrestling, it’s a shoot. Not each fighter is in on the work. I’m tellin’ ya.”
    To further prove his point, Taz broke down exactly how the finale unfolded and why even though it appeared that Rousey was simply knocked out, she was really in on the act.
    “If you look at the actual K.O. – now, she did get nailed, Rousey, with several shots before the finish of the fight. Nothing that was like ‘oh my god,’ but she got popped a few times. But if you look at the actual knockout, as Rousey, she went for kind of a lazy punch or something – not lazy but she kind of missed – and as she spun to turn around her back was kind of turned to Holm. And as she slowly turned, a high round kick, I believe it was the left foot, or left leg of Holm, catches Rousey, drops Rousey, and then Holm grounds and pounds for three shots – boom, boom, boom. Ref gets in the middle, fight’s over, new champion Holly Holm.
    “I’m telling you right now, that whole series, was the work. And I’m not sure who was in on it and who wasn’t but I know this much: the ref probably wasn’t in on it. Maybe he was I don’t know. Rousey was in on it – and again, this is all my opinion. Holm might not have been in on it.”
    Another interesting aspect of the conspiracy theory is that Rousey seemingly predicted the exact way the fight would end weeks earlier. Coincidence?

Feel free to make up your own mind. Was what looked like a knockout of a champion something slightly more sinister? Purists will probably scoff at all of this, but hey, people still question JFK’s assassination, the moon landing and the like, so I’m sure there will be plenty of people ready to jump on the Rousey-Holm conspiracy bandwagon.

http://sports.cbslocal.com/2015/11/16/taz-ufc-took-the-belt-off-ronda-rousey-and-rousey-was-in-on-it/

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Quote Originally Posted by Sanity Check View Post
    Taz from WWE thinks Ronda vs Holly was fixed.
    A 7 month layoff isnt enough. The money rousey losing isnt worth it either. What about the oscar acting from the fighters or even the butthurt Dana White during the postpresser. His hypothesis consist of one element but fails to include all other logical aspects/implications. This conspiracy dude has no clue. Typical american dumbass.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

i agree it was a fix. The way Rhonda embarrassed herself for two rounds than took that kick like a real champ and got face planted to the matt was some real acting and that is what she does on the side, act.. It was almost as good of and act as when nitwits said Anderson Silva fixed his two fights with Weidman. The way Silva slammed his head into the ground and rolled his eyes in back of his head was pure genius. Than the second fight when he created the illusion and broke his leg in two but in all reality it was just that an illusion. Dude u lost and any fight fan who has been around awhile knew Holly had a legitimate shot in this fight. As for the line, when the books know they are getting hit they will drop the line themselves. It isn't all about money that moves a line. I bet u are one of those dopes that thinks these books want equal action on both sides lol.

mirinquads

No wonder she's getting movie roles, some class A acting right here. She really convinced me she got her brains blasted in

snapperman2
    Keep bothering on
    snapperman2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16306

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-sum/75821580/

The line on Holly Holms shortened because her team bet a lot of money on her prior to the fight, because they knew how good she was.

mirinquads

Quote Originally Posted by snapperman2 View Post
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...-sum/75821580/

The line on Holly Holms shortened because her team bet a lot of money on her prior to the fight, because they knew how good she was.
    Doubtful.

Tseay
    Tseay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

I aint buying "fixed", Rhonda got an ass whipping.