teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    Im a regular at peppermill reno, more than you can afford bush-smoker
    Friday goat fukkin day in fresno right....demo who you kidding you remember I've seen pics of you right? You're a brokedikk pants sagging typical fresno brokedikk

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Friday goat fukkin day in fresno right....demo who you kidding you remember I've seen pics of you right? You're a brokedikk pants sagging typical fresno brokedikk
    Doyers lol teaser boo-boo deluxe lol

teaserpleaser

I would talk shit about the giants but I'm on them tonight ....$5 tickets to the fresno minor league team ....go I heard its bring your goat to the game night

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

I would talk shit about the giants but I'm on them tonight ....$5 tickets to the fresno minor league team ....go I heard its bring your goat to the game night
    You inject black tar. Gtfo here junkieboy.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Better than big nose Tate she has nothing for RR we know that ....holm is athletic enough and a good enough striker to make it interesting .....best part is RR is going to make holm fight ...I hate point fighters....that point fight punching kicking at air bullshit Holm did last time was painful to watch. As always in a RR fight I'll be on the under, not go the distance and RR by submission.
    I think Tate still has a better chance of beating Rousey than Holm.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I think Tate still has a better chance of beating Rousey than Holm.
    Why she has limited striking and rr is the better grappler and stronger she's better than Tate everywhere ....holm maybe not the case i mean it's not fought on paper ...but on paper holm is the better striker right ... She's going to try and out point RR and jackson-wink always has a gameplan all meisha is going to do is come in with a ton of heart and the same exact skill set she had in the last two fights where she almost got her arm broken. RR would most likely ko meisha this time around much improved striking I think meisha would get destroyed this 3rd time on the feet.

bob6199
    bob6199's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Holm is going to lose in 30 seconds. That line will climb, this is a joke of a fight.....

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by bob6199 View Post
    Holm is going to lose in 30 seconds. That line will climb, this is a joke of a fight.....
    She's a jackson fighter she's going to try and play it safe rr comes out like a bull every time for the bum rush it's not like we don't know what to expect from past performances .... Holm doesn't want a brawl

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Lebroom James

teaserpleaser

If Ronda says one more of these girls that can't beat her is her "biggest challenge to date" again I'm going to throw up ...every time....she can't come up with any other lines to sell a fight jeez

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If Ronda says one more of these girls that can't beat her is her "biggest challenge to date" again I'm going to throw up ...every time....she can't come up with any other lines to sell a fight jeez
    she is just a marketer now and only interested in making as much money as she can

its such a small market too where you can never say she is some superstar like other womens sports where much more competitive and a a much bigger playing field

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Id rather see her fight Nunes, cyborg, or Tate, all three have a much better chance than Holm....she is gonna drop Holm on her head quick, under a minute is money!!! Nunes could beat Holm easily....

UncleChael
    Tell 'em UncleChael sent ya
    UncleChael's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1125

Maybe a minute with Rousey, this one..

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    No jibbby. If you had seen Holm fight, you'd know that she has no punching power at all. All wrong technique for that. She might be able to keep her away with kicks for a while though.

TPowell
    TPowell's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by UncleChael View Post
    Maybe a minute with Rousey, this one..

but she can't break me! Come on, that was so golden. Have Holm say it

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5949

Holly Holm is really scary looking (not talking about her looks). I really don't think it would be a good idea to stand and bang with Holm. This is going to be a very interesting fight. Has anyone seen a Holm fight besides her fights in the UFC? I wonder if Rousy will get her to the ground easily. Besides her fight with Cyborg, this is the fight I am most interested in.

First 12