Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

What did Canelo get for the fight? Are u sure about those paydays with Floyd and Oscar? I remember Howard Stern once saying that when u do a payperview it is a 50 50 split with the satellight company and it was why he stop doing them because it was highway robbery.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    What did Canelo get for the fight? Are u sure about those paydays with Floyd and Oscar? I remember Howard Stern once saying that when u do a payperview it is a 50 50 split with the satellight company and it was why he stop doing them because it was highway robbery.
    I know Canelo got 5 mil guaranteed....plus probably some percentage of ppv revenue....Floyd took home around 80 after ppv revenue....I don't think a 40 mil guarantee is something to scoff at if yet manny...he isn't going to make that anywhere else....Floyd prob projects that fight to do high 2-3 million buys....and I'm sure if that goal were met many could take home some more

As far as stern....I dunno what kind of ppvs he was involved in...but I'm sure they weren't in the 60-70 dollar a wack range...do it's prob not a good deal for him

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

First 12