Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1938

Great close fight.
    Finally Hendricks won the belt.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

I dont think he deserves it, not good enough. Gunnar Nelson is the next big name there.

Tommy Blingshyne
    Tommy Blingshyne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 304

48-47 hendricks on my card, great fight, correct decision...so is it gonna be hendricks v. rory or woodley? or will they somehow get GSP back in there for a huge rematch?

Sykes

Its Rory, they showed him after the fight.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Man, Robbie tanked it in the 5th. So close.

Really wanted to see him win.

Tommy Blingshyne

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    Its Rory, they showed him after the fight.
    yeah, im w/ that...his fight vs maia was pretty good and while woodley was looking good too a fluke-ish tko injury doesnt seem like the right way to get a title shot...

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    I dont think he deserves it, not good enough. Gunnar Nelson is the next big name there.
    Hope so, that guy has some talent.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Blingshyne View Post
    yeah, im w/ that...his fight vs maia was pretty good and while woodley was looking good too a fluke-ish tko injury doesnt seem like the right way to get a title shot...
    Yeah, Woodley didn't earn shit tonight.

Sykes

That was headed for FOTN too. Nothing I bet went right.

Sykes

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Hope so, that guy has some talent.
    Amagov too, if he comes back. Vicious ppl is what we want.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Yeah, Woodley didn't earn shit tonight.
    Woodleys last five fights:

TKO loss to Marquardt

KO win over Hieron who is now retired

Loss to Jake Shields

TKO win over Koscheck who might be retiring???

TKO victory over Condit due to a total fluke injury

How is there even an argument for him to get a title fight at the moment? I'd like to see him Vs Lombard. After the 1st they both might be in complete slow motion though.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Incredible fight. What a great night of fights.
    Best night of betting ever in my life! Incredible night of UFC fights! Even tonights boxing matches seemed entertaining! Hope everyone had a great night too!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Man, Robbie tanked it in the 5th. So close.

Really wanted to see him win.
    I guess one judge scored it 10-10 in the 5th

Ron_Paul_2012

I just discovered who Thor4140 is! His name is Homza! He was just on the Sherdog "Beat down after the bell" post fight show. He had a full blown schizophrenic stream of consciousness rant about how Sherdog is "controlled opposition" & they secretly work for Zuffa LLC. Can't make this sh!t up!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 03-16-14 at 02:44 AM.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Awesome night of fights, poor night of bets haha, lost money on Condit and Story but made some of it back on Lombard.

V4Value
    V4Value's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

V4Value
    V4Value's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Best night of betting ever in my life! Incredible night of UFC fights! Even tonights boxing matches seemed entertaining! Hope everyone had a great night too!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  11.8 KB

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

I just discovered who Thor4140 is! His name is Homza! He was just on the Sherdog "Beat down after the bell" post fight show. He had a full blown schizophrenic stream of consciousness rant about how Sherdog is "controlled opposition" & they secretly work for Zuffa LLC. Can't make this sh!t up!!!!!!!
    you had 30 units on a 6 to 1 fav lmfao. Biggest air bettor in the history of post sites.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by STAY STRONG View Post
    Touch my body.

Condit sucks.
    Fock you

Thor4140

FWIW Lombard was the easiest play i have seen in a long time. Like i said before lets see what happens when Shields is the one who people bet. Usually the line is set so Shields opponent gets the heavy action and then the judges steal it for Sheilds. He had no shot last night. The Story fight in no way Story was gonna win a decision. He had to knock the kid out. Way to many on Story that is why one judge gave it 30-27 to Gus. This is what these thieves do. That shady fuk was already setting up the Gus win no matter what. Shame guys can't see this cause it would save them some money. I doubt anyone on the planet gave him that second round.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Best moment of the night was Goldies fail during Lombard shields fight...

"Joe, after Jake ellenberger knocked shields down tht was the first time shields had been dropped im his career"... --Goldie

"Hmmm Dan Henderson knocked him down twice...." -Rogan

.....then awkward silence for 10 seconds and goldie changes subject!

cant make it up

Skel
    Skel's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do you guys think of Doug Crosby's scorecard in the main event? He had the second round 10-8 Hendricks then the 5th 10-10. This guy is either the most incompetent judge ever or he's on the take. Seems like he put the 10-8 Hendricks in early to ensure Hendricks would be up 3 points, then gave the 10-10 at the end to cover up his bias after he knew Hendricks would still win on his scorecard.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
    What do you guys think of Doug Crosby's scorecard in the main event? He had the second round 10-8 Hendricks then the 5th 10-10. This guy is either the most incompetent judge ever or he's on the take. Seems like he put the 10-8 Hendricks in early to ensure Hendricks would be up 3 points, then gave the 10-10 at the end to cover up his bias after he knew Hendricks would still win on his scorecard.
    Yep bud that is exactly why he did it. There had to be heavy money bet on Robbie because of all that weigh in nonsense. Nobody should have got a 10-8 and then comeback with a ten ten is hilarious. These fukers know what they are doing and it is all about the gambling aspect of this sport just like all the other sports. Robbie also had no shot at a decision. To me this is the hardest sport in all sports to rigged cause they haven't gotten to the fighters yet so they have to pray for decisions so they can steal the money that way.

Tommy Blingshyne

Quote Originally Posted by Skel View Post
    retarded scorecard but correct result nonetheless...hendricks 48-47 was the only score for that fight

Tommy Blingshyne

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    FWIW Lombard was the easiest play i have seen in a long time. Like i said before lets see what happens when Shields is the one who people bet. Usually the line is set so Shields opponent gets the heavy action and then the judges steal it for Sheilds. He had no shot last night. The Story fight in no way Story was gonna win a decision. He had to knock the kid out. Way to many on Story that is why one judge gave it 30-27 to Gus. This is what these thieves do. That shady fuk was already setting up the Gus win no matter what. Shame guys can't see this cause it would save them some money. I doubt anyone on the planet gave him that second round.
    29-28 either way was accurate for the story/kelvin fight...30-27 was flat out wrong but 29-28 for kelvin was perfectly reasonable...i had it the other way tho but was fine w/ the decision...

idk how action on shields would change the fact he offered up zero vs lombard, save for a 3rd round sub attempt...didnt see any concievable way the judges could have robbed lombard even if all the $ was on him the way shields fought...no possible way even a corrupt judge could score the 1st 2 rounds for shields...

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Awesome use of highlander

Thor4140

29-28 either way was accurate for the story/kelvin fight...30-27 was flat out wrong but 29-28 for kelvin was perfectly reasonable...i had it the other way tho but was fine w/ the decision...

idk how action on shields would change the fact he offered up zero vs lombard, save for a 3rd round sub attempt...didnt see any concievable way the judges could have robbed lombard even if all the $ was on him the way shields fought...no possible way even a corrupt judge could score the 1st 2 rounds for shields...
    Let me try to teach ya something. Just look on this board and look at all the guys who tgot sucked into to taking Jake. Not one of them would have taken him if the line was the other way around. Did you see Lombard get take downs and lay there and do noting? Not one standup with all that stalling. If that was Shields on top of Lombard they would have stood them back up in a New York Second because these pricks know that is Shields weakness. Now if LOmbard was being bet heavy Shields could have laid on him for five minutes a round.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

retarded scorecard but correct result nonetheless...hendricks 48-47 was the only score for that fight
    My completely unscientific estimate is that around 25% of people scored it 48-47 Lawler, first round was very close.

Ron_Paul_2012

My completely unscientific estimate is that around 25% of people scored it 48-47 Lawler, first round was very close.
    I'd say about half that.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I'd say about 19.18%

Tommy Blingshyne

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Let me try to teach ya something. Just look on this board and look at all the guys who tgot sucked into to taking Jake. Not one of them would have taken him if the line was the other way around. Did you see Lombard get take downs and lay there and do noting? Not one standup with all that stalling. If that was Shields on top of Lombard they would have stood them back up in a New York Second because these pricks know that is Shields weakness. Now if LOmbard was being bet heavy Shields could have laid on him for five minutes a round.
    so youre saying shields fixed the fight then along w/ the refs? cmon guy...please smack yourself for me

Tommy Blingshyne

i saw some people complaining robbie won the fight based on damage done but then again most of those same people are clueless on how fights are even scored...they dont comprehend the 5 round 10 point system...they just see blood and assume the guy bleeding lost

First ... 1314151617 Last