LoveDaRush
    LoveDaRush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

MMA is rigged

Can't believe you guys think it's legit.

Fights are real, but the judging is always rigged. Don't lose too much now

I curse you so you lose!! If you're reading this, I curse you (serious)

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Happy you are back

I missed you

Jim_Gunn
    Update your status
    Jim_Gunn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you think Lim got robbed by the judges on that all-in wager last week and that's the reason why you lost the entirety of your puny little bankroll, lol? I don't think gambling is for you. You can't even do math as evidenced by your incorrect assertion that you lost less money than I did last week. You also sound way too immature to handle losses and you're probably too broke to put together another few dollars to start over. I thought you were leaving the forum anyway?

LoveDaRush
    LoveDaRush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 128

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Gunn View Post
    Do you think Lim got robbed by the judges on that all-in wager last week and that's the reason why you lost the entirety of your puny little bankroll, lol? I don't think gambling is for you. You can't even do math as evidenced by your incorrect assertion that you lost less money than I did last week. You also sound way too immature to handle losses and you're probably too broke to put together another few dollars to start over. I thought you were leaving the forum anyway?
    Honestly, I blame you 100% for my loss. You were so sure of Lim in that thread, even exclaiming that you pulled the trigger on him at +165 or whatever. I blame you, u dumb wannabe MMA capper fk. Please do everyone a favor and kill urself. You even lost after posting the same question in virtually every internet forum. Lmao, fking idiot. Kill urself.

Jim_Gunn
    Update your status
    Jim_Gunn's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by LoveDaRush View Post
    Honestly, I blame you 100% for my loss. You were so sure of Lim in that thread, even exclaiming that you pulled the trigger on him at +165 or whatever. I blame you, u dumb wannabe MMA capper fk. Please do everyone a favor and kill urself. You even lost after posting the same question in virtually every internet forum. Lmao, fking idiot. Kill urself.
    Why would I want to kill myself? Unlike you, I still have 90% of my bankroll. I just started betting a month ago and I'm already outdoing you. Take some responsibility for yourself and don't have such a loser's attitude where you blame others for your bad decisions, especially when everyone told you not to make such a foolish gamble.
    Points Awarded:

mmaed gave Jim_Gunn 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: marzwoody

rosietop
    rosietop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its actually good to have you back, you add some spice to these forums haha, I wasent serious about you leaving, just wanted to put you in your place a little haha

DoggyStyle
    Stackin' Stacks
    DoggyStyle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

LoveDaCawk doesn't know shee-it about MMA

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

I hate when great fades claim to leave if they lose a play. Welcome back. You are the Brock landers of MMA

kid_mikey_84
    kid_mikey_84's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are the biggest joke since Gabe.

kid_mikey_84
    kid_mikey_84's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please give me another lock for next Wednesday night. Your MMA plays are great! Just make sure you are super confident in your play and most importantly, make sure you bet BIG!

mmaed
    mmaed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5003

Quote Originally Posted by kid_mikey_84 View Post
    Please give me another lock for next Wednesday night. Your MMA plays are great! Just make sure you are super confident in your play and most importantly, make sure you bet BIG!
    He doesnt have any money left.

Codeviper
    Codeviper's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think many fights are also staged to make sure that there are epic trilogies. We have seen quite a few too.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Codeviper View Post
    I think many fights are also staged to make sure that there are epic trilogies. We have seen quite a few too.
    Why are you bumping all this dumb shit?

Codeviper
    Codeviper's Avatar Become A Pro!

New here, catching up. I find this topics interesting enough, but now that you mention it, what makes these threads "dumb shit"?

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

New here, catching up. I find this topics interesting enough, but now that you mention it, what makes these threads "dumb shit"?
    This guy lovesdarush keeps going all in and losing on fights, even though everything advises him not to. now it seems hes blaming the judges in mma.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

The posters do.

begood2
    begood2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Gunn View Post

He went all in on Tyson Nam too after losing on Lim and after believing his own hype because he picked Weidman correctly.

He's probably trolling though. Just seems like he's fooking with everyone. Or maybe he is just some messed up hillbilly with windows 94 and a dial up connection in his Mom's trailer