NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Bigfoot Silva clearly won rounds 1 and 2. The potbelly blonde haired guey won rounds 3 and 5. Round 4 - the potbelly troll looking guy was winning the first half of the round but then Big Foot was clearly annihilating him the second half of that round.

I thought the ref was gonna call a stoppage towards the end of round 4 as Silva was pummeling this guy and crushing his head in. Decent fight....nothing great. But good effort put in by both.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ha true!

Maybe Im not giving them enough credit for being HWs, and Bigfoot was apparently injured which may explain why he looked like a dead man walking! Anik and Florian ruined it for me tho!
    Maybe you're not giving enough credit to a fight in which both participants clearly put everything they had into it, and defied all expectations with their toughness. It was never a technically perfect fight, not even close, but there were moments of legitimately good technique on both sides, and neither guy could have really done more. What's a great fight, if that wasn't? Shogun vs Henderson was great for the same reasons, and was probably even more technique-less than Bigfoot/Hunt.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: NunyaBidness

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Maybe you're not giving enough credit to a fight in which both participants clearly put everything they had into it, and defied all expectations with their toughness. It was never a technically perfect fight, not even close, but there were moments of legitimately good technique on both sides, and neither guy could have really done more. What's a great fight, if that wasn't? Shogun vs Henderson was great for the same reasons, and was probably even more technique-less than Bigfoot/Hunt.
    Maybe so , perhaps Im giving too much weight to some of the ridiculously sloppy things I saw (such as Bigfoot's takedown defense against the cage) rather than the fight as a whole.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Maybe so , perhaps Im giving too much weight to some of the ridiculously sloppy things I saw (such as Bigfoot's takedown defense against the cage) rather than the fight as a whole.
    I thought it was a very entertaining fight. Better than Hendo/Rua imo. Back and forth, both fighters nearly finished. Both showing tremendous chins and heart. Fights like that draw in the casual fan.

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16896

ha true!

Maybe Im not giving them enough credit for being HWs, and Bigfoot was apparently injured which may explain why he looked like a dead man walking! Anik and Florian ruined it for me tho!
    You don't train no UFC. You probly playin Nintendo on your phone. I'ma go do some NBA down on the courts. Peace, bitch.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    i agree with this also. Hunt obviously has talent in his hands and is one of those guys who puts ya on the edge of ur seat when he fights. Yes there were a lot of sloppy moments but that happens when u are exhausted. I thought it was a great fight and not two tough guy competitors like i most times do and get reemed for lol. Funny part of this fight is that for the first time i started questioning myself on why i love fighting so much. It really is barbaric and enjoying it might be to. Those two guys took days of their lives. I didn't watch any press afterwards but im sure Dana loved it and wished all fighters fought like that as long as it isn't his brain getting mushed.
    Last edited by Thor4140; 12-08-13 at 12:55 PM.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

You need to watch more fights thn! It was just a drawn out slugfest between two dudes who looked like they were fighting in slowmotion and had gassed in round 2. Anik and Florian made it sound like it was the greatest fight in history. Try watching it without sound
    Way to be a total kill joy. Leave it to Vaughany to be the turd in the punch bowl.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Just revealed that Hunt had a broken hand as well.

Thor4140

V took his beatdown nicely in this thread

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Guessing many of you missed Jones Gustaffson. Far better fight.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Many like this although seemed good. I do not watched fixed sports though who juice

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Many like this although seemed good. I do not watched fixed sports though who juice
    So you dont watch any sports then.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Mma highest rate of juicing and fixing vs any other sport

That is a fact

Coke also in gyms and locker rooms Before matches

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Mma highest rate of juicing and fixing vs any other sport

That is a fact

Coke also in gyms and locker rooms Before matches
    Where are these "rates" youre talking about? Please provide evidence.

Also, i think the word your lacking, if you can come up with these rates, which i doubt, is highest discovered rate of juicing.

And you honestly think Hunt snorted a fat line before going into the cage with Bigfoot? Maybe in bumfuk promotions, but not in the bigger ones.

Thor4140

So you dont watch any sports then.
    now ur thinking V

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Hate to break it to ya kiddo but all athlete's at the top of ALL sports are taking PED's. PS Santa Claus is not real either.

First 12