thekidfanky
    thekidfanky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Danny garcia vs. Judah

OK, so is it a little weird that Over 9 1/2 is +170 right now on 5dimes????

the over looks so easy in this fight, i mean c'mon i now these two guys been yapping back and forth
    but i dont see them getting in the ring and just brawling it out cuz of that...i expect them to both be a little
    cautious! only way garcia could end this is with one of his signature "left hooks" but judah is to experienced
    to get caught with one of those... i really think Judah out boxes this kid and wins by decision... but ill take the Over 91/2 to be more on the safe side lol

what do yall think?

BigWillJr
    BigWillJr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I would lean towards the over too, but you have to put some money on Judah...he's going off at +450. Have to take advantage of a line like that. I put Judah at about a 40-50% chance of winning. +450 is a great line.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

My 2 cents:

I like it, I think they're really taking into account Garcia's past couple of KO's against Morales and Khan and Judah's recent loss to Khan. True Judah was getting white washed, but he was trying to play off a foul.
    Judah can be mentally weak as well (Floyd fight/Mabuza fight). If Garcia gets him early or discourages him, he'll break down and maybe give in by then.
    Judah is still tough though. He was able to survive against Matthysse and I think he's still aware enough to fall into those left hooks.

I took the over and Garcia by decision (I always favor the star when it comes to decisions).
    Schaeffer also spoke very highly of him earlier, saying he has plans for him.... never like talk like that