Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

bs lane looks like he's still residing with his mother lol

on another note..
    i was at the gym today doing some tabata intervals on the stationary bike, when some fat fk felt he needed to correct my breathing. He said i was breathing too much out of my mouth, and informed me the perils of oral breathing. He advised me on the correct method of nasal breathing, and told me my performance is limited because of the way i breath heavily while doing interval sprints. motherfkr
    he actually started by asking me if i have a chemistry or biology background, then he began to spew garbage passed on in chain emails
    check this shit out: http://www.breathing.com/articles/nose-breathing.htm

i ask this fkr if he is a chemist or biologist, and he proceeds to tell me that all four of his children are doctors.
    a quick search on the internet reveals that most advocates for nasal breathing seem to cite the same chain letter i mentioned above
    soon afte, i discover numerous articles that dispute the claims above, such as this one: http://www.outsideonline.com/fitness...-My-Mouth.html

dont preach shit you are not educated about or have not done even any rudimentary research on

hobbesITD
    hobbesITD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Completely forgot Mitrione was a Blackzilian.

Everything they touch turns to flaming shit.

Hannibal

Quote Originally Posted by hobbesITD View Post
    Completely forgot Mitrione was a Blackzilian.

Everything they touch turns to flaming shit.
    what happens when black people unite and form a country??

what do you think happens in a microcosm, such as the blackzillians?

hobbesITD

Whoever gave Mario Sperry the head coach position was clearly just fu*king around.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    bs lane looks like he's still residing with his mother lol

on another note..
    i was at the gym today doing some tabata intervals on the stationary bike, when some fat fk felt he needed to correct my breathing. He said i was breathing too much out of my mouth, and informed me the perils of oral breathing. He advised me on the correct method of nasal breathing, and told me my performance is limited because of the way i breath heavily while doing interval sprints. motherfkr
    he actually started by asking me if i have a chemistry or biology background, then he began to spew garbage passed on in chain emails
    check this shit out: http://www.breathing.com/articles/nose-breathing.htm

i ask this fkr if he is a chemist or biologist, and he proceeds to tell me that all four of his children are doctors.
    a quick search on the internet reveals that most advocates for nasal breathing seem to cite the same chain letter i mentioned above
    soon afte, i discover numerous articles that dispute the claims above, such as this one: http://www.outsideonline.com/fitness...-My-Mouth.html

dont preach shit you are not educated about or have not done even any rudimentary research on
    Interesting. Cycling is my main game, do about 100 miles a week. I read a book by some name cyclist who claimed the same thing, and he suggested that if your habit was to not do that, to ride while holding whatever in your mouth to train yourself. IIRD his argument was only efficiency.

For me, after 5 miles or so my nostril linings seem to swell shut and I have no choice but to breathe out of my mouth. I had a deviated septum repaired and still no luck.

Hannibal

from the second article... this seems to strike me as the most logical and reasonable
    “Almost everybody breathes nasally at rest,” he continues. “As you start to do light exercise, you’ll continue to breathe through the nose entirely until you’re at about two to three times your resting breathing rate.” At that point, you’ll start breathing through your mouth. And once you exceed four to six times your resting breathing rate—taking in 20 to 35 liters of air per minute—“everyone in the world is a mouth breather,” Shaffrath says. “You can’t push 21 liters of air through your nose comfortably.”

btw, you do road or mountain?? my biking has always been recreational but im planning to get more serious this year. I've been looking at trek bikes, their "Mamba" has been ranked by bikeradar as the best purchase under $1000
    would you have any other recommendations or things to look for as someone just getting into this sport?

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Colin Fletcher got cut.

From his twitter:

"Is it just me or does cut after 1 official UFC fight seam a little harsh I know I didn't perform my best ! Neva mind"

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

btw, you do road or mountain?? my biking has always been recreational but im planning to get more serious this year. I've been looking at trek bikes, their "Mamba" has been ranked by bikeradar as the best purchase under $1000
    would you have any other recommendations or things to look for as someone just getting into this sport?
    I ride trails. My state has a very large amount of railroads turned into bike trails, one within a mile of my house. I don't enjoy riding on the road, too many idiots out there.

I ride a trek 7100. I'm happy with it, it's certainly not the lightest bike on the market. The other bikers on the trail probably don't think I'm a serious biker, as I don't wear the goofy outfits, or the helmets or any such shit. I do 15 mile fast rides 3 days a week, and then I do
    one slower long ride of 40-50 miles. Last year I attempted a century ride, but my knees gave out around mile 80. I will complete it this year.

I'm definitely no expert, only thing I could say, is definitely invest in clips or at least pedal cages, and learn to use them correctly, getting all the muscles involved gives you a better workout, as well as increases your speed dramatically.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

from the second article... this seems to strike me as the most logical and reasonable
    “Almost everybody breathes nasally at rest,” he continues. “As you start to do light exercise, you’ll continue to breathe through the nose entirely until you’re at about two to three times your resting breathing rate.” At that point, you’ll start breathing through your mouth. And once you exceed four to six times your resting breathing rate—taking in 20 to 35 liters of air per minute—“everyone in the world is a mouth breather,” Shaffrath says. “You can’t push 21 liters of air through your nose comfortably.”

why you typing in different fonts meng?

Hannibal

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I ride trails. My state has a very large amount of railroads turned into bike trails, one within a mile of my house. I don't enjoy riding on the road, too many idiots out there.

I ride a trek 7100. I'm happy with it, it's certainly not the lightest bike on the market. The other bikers on the trail probably don't think I'm a serious biker, as I don't wear the goofy outfits, or the helmets or any such shit. I do 15 mile fast rides 3 days a week, and then I do
    one slower long ride of 40-50 miles. Last year I attempted a century ride, but my knees gave out around mile 80. I will complete it this year.

I'm definitely no expert, only thing I could say, is definitely invest in clips or at least pedal cages, and learn to use them correctly, getting all the muscles involved gives you a better workout, as well as increases your speed dramatically.
    dont see the 7100 listed on the trek website, is it a road or mountain?
    is it this guy you.re tlaking about? http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes...ss/fx/7_1_fx/#

im surprised you havent invested in something more serious, considering how often you ride

regarding the pedal cages or clips, is this to ensure that you are not limiting the pedaling motion to only a downward push, but also using the opposing leg to"pull" upwards as the other one is driving down?

Hannibal

ahh i think i managed to find the 7100, though it is no longer part of the trek lineup
    they call it a "hybrid", which i assume is a hybrid of road and mountain, making it neither road nor mountain, but more of a recreational, leisurely, fitness bike, right?

Hannibal

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post

why you typing in different fonts meng?
    copy and paste from the article
    guess it copied the format too

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Colin Fletcher got cut.

From his twitter:

"Is it just me or does cut after 1 official UFC fight seam a little harsh I know I didn't perform my best ! Neva mind"
    THe fact that he thinks he deserves another fight in the UFC sums it up! Maybe he should of put more effort in to his clowning when he walked out to that fight.

Cant make this shit up

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

"disgusting freak" is not unsalvageable
    it cant still be spun so that it is not deemed as something hateful towards an entire group

fox chose to fight without disclosing her true condition, possibility putting the lives of he opponents in peril: that can be interpreted as disgusting

and what about freak? freak isnt even always deemed a derogatory term nowadays. everyone wants to be special, wants to be unique; people freely advertise themselves as freaks
    "she's a freak athlete", "he is freakishly strong", guys like fletcher even call themselves a freak
    ha yeah, it's one of Rogan's favourite terms

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

just watchin mmahour now...Mitrione was going hard...doing gags about the Lloyd Irvin rape case as well!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

just read some r/mma on the fallon fox thing. Jesus christ what has happened to the mma community? I remember posting in the early 2000's with the just bleed guys.

Seriously now I think 85-90 percent of mma fans are actual gays. Makes a lot of sense if you think about it. MMA is super homo erotic.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

I swear this prick threw his last fight for uncle Dana. How in the world could he get another chance? He has look absolutely awful and that last fight against NOg it looked like Nog never even trained. Nog looked 70 years old and explained he had broken ribs going into the fight. I have had broken ribs a few times and i would run from a ten year old if he wanted to fight me and i had those broken ribs.

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...o-fight-in-ufc

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    I swear this prick threw his last fight for uncle Dana. How in the world could he get another chance? He has look absolutely awful and that last fight against NOg it looked like Nog never even trained. Nog looked 70 years old and explained he had broken ribs going into the fight. I have had broken ribs a few times and i would run from a ten year old if he wanted to fight me and i had those broken ribs.

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...o-fight-in-ufc
    Agree, but everyfight he's had has been reasonably exciting I guess despite him being a chump and he's good fodder to throw to guys like Nog

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Agree, but everyfight he's had has been reasonably exciting I guess despite him being a chump and he's good fodder to throw to guys like Nog
    95 percent of the heavyweight division is good fodder.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    just read some r/mma on the fallon fox thing. Jesus christ what has happened to the mma community? I remember posting in the early 2000's with the just bleed guys.

Seriously now I think 85-90 percent of mma fans are actual gays. Makes a lot of sense if you think about it. MMA is super homo erotic.
    What I think is most strange is how passionate people are about this shit. I mean, perhaps there's an interesting shitfest to be had with this, but people are pretending like she's some powerhouse who hulksmashes puny girls.

That's not really the case, she is a whopping 2-0 in pro fights she had in some tennis court promotion, beating up two women who look like they were given 120 dollar purse and a contract to fight in a waffle house parking lot.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Rory MacDonald will meet Jake Ellenberger at UFC on FOX 8 on July 27, according to @spencerkyte (& confirmed by UFC)

hobbesITD

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Rory MacDonald will meet Jake Ellenberger at UFC on FOX 8 on July 27, according to @spencerkyte (& confirmed by UFC)
    How will they decide who gets to have the great first round before gassing?

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by vaughany View Post
    rory macdonald will meet jake ellenberger at ufc on fox 8 on july 27, according to @spencerkyte (& confirmed by ufc)
    sick!

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by hobbesITD View Post
    How will they decide who gets to have the great first round before gassing?
    Rory Mac has two good rounds in him, so I assume they'll give it to Ellenberger to make it a toss-up in the third.

Also, Ellenberger is f-cking horrible and I've been waiting for a good spot to fade him forever.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha wouldnt quite go tht far

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

How was the fight vs Hitman not a good spot to fade Jake? Agree Rory in a land slide , capped in the -450 range.

Sacrelicious

Lawler/Saffiedine and Castillo/Green added to Fox 8.

Looks like it will be a sick card, I assume maybe a MM title defense for the main event? If he is back in action, that is.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/4/11...al-controversy

GSP was, indeed, over 170 for the Diaz fight. The video is also back on Youtube, after the UFC withdrew their copyright claim.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    wow. "federal agents raided an Oakland, Calif., warehouse owned by Rosenthal and an associate that contained 1,356 marijuana plants ...
    The drug's street value was estimated at more than $6 million."

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol crazy shiit...probably supplying to the Diaz Bros

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    wow. "federal agents raided an Oakland, Calif., warehouse owned by Rosenthal and an associate that contained 1,356 marijuana plants ...
    The drug's street value was estimated at more than $6 million."
    Six MILLION dollars?

Unreal.

I remember when I was living on an island off the west BC coast, where weed was practically worthless, we just gave it around and had fun with it, because everyone had a grow op somewhere and the law enforcement didn't care.

Then I went to California on a vacation and they were selling shake for 40 bucks a gram,

Is it still seriously that expensive down there?

kripsak
    kripsak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3693

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Six MILLION dollars?

Unreal.

I remember when I was living on an island off the west BC coast, where weed was practically worthless, we just gave it around and had fun with it, because everyone had a grow op somewhere and the law enforcement didn't care.

Then I went to California on a vacation and they were selling shake for 40 bucks a gram,

Is it still seriously that expensive down there?
    Sounds like that's the tourist price, unless its really high quality stuff(we won't know unless we have a sample, lol).

High quality usually runs about $250 to $300 for an O, depending how good the connect is.

hobbesITD

Locked up for three years for growing a harmless plant but nothing for letting Weidman murder Mark Munoz for public spectacle. Where is the justice?

ArchieUD
    ArchieUD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

First 1234 Last