Boddhissatva
    Boddhissatva's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

Unofficial Awards for Ultimate Fight Night yesterday (spoilers)

Best Chin: Carlos Condit, God Damn...this guy got rocked and hit with solid punches, even punches that snapped his head way back against the fence.
    Best recovery/Survival Skills: Carlos Condit, talk about covering up and knowing how to survive...some say that the ref would have been justified in stopping the fight considering how Condit curled up in a ball...but it looks like Condit knew exactly what he was doing.

Most Improved Skills and take down Defense: Melvin Guillard. Yep, I said it...for the first half of this fight the "Young Assassin" executed a near perfect game plan...keeping the fight standing...remaining calm when take downs did occur and some excellent head movement....with some improved boxing skills Guillard would have easily won this fight. Why he abandoned his game plan (most likely exhaustion)...is another story...but for the first half of this fight Guillard looked Solid.

Fighter never to bet on again: Steve Cantwell. What a freaking joke....talk about inconsistent....Losing to Brian Stann...the most one dimensional fighter in that weight class???

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Nice awards. I don't know about getting winded, I just saw Guillard try to showboat and throw away a fight that he was dominating. He made my Friggin Idiot list. Only loss for me on the night.

clarkd32
    clarkd32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Guillard is an idiot... not sure what he was thinking when he took Diaz down.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

UFCFN 19 biggest blunder: Gary Ritter- ref of the jensen/steinbeiss. What else would a thumbs up mean?