sleung
    sleung's Avatar Become A Pro!

Belfort wins this one Hands Down

At +135 this fight is a steal because the betting public loves Rich Franklin He is the face and ambassador of the UFC and the UFC sports betting odds reflect this.

Franklin is currently ranked as a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Jorge Gurgel. I honestly don’t consider his game to be no where near at a brown belt level. He might be high blue belt if that. Jorge Gurgel is noCarlson Gracie and his teachings have rubbed off on Rich Franklin.

Belfort will out strike Franklin and his counter strikes will send him to the ground. Once Franklin goes down Belfort will pounce and be able to hold him down with his good top game for a ground and pound victory. Coupled with a +135 betting odds the best bet for this fight is to lay a large money line bet on the underdog.

full handicapping report

http://www.fighting-mma.com/mma-matc...or-belfort.php

Boddhissatva
    Boddhissatva's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1140

Agreed...I already have money on this fight...and at +135 this fight is a steal.

Riot
    Riot's Avatar Become A Pro!

A High Level Blue Belt ??? Your fricken Nuts . Go back and watch the travis lutter fight, and the fight agianst Yushin okami, watch the intracit submission escapes he pulls off. The Guy has fought 30 times and never been submitted. Just because he doesnt go for submission wins doesnt mean he is not at a high level of BJJ. A blue belt ? Do you even train BJJ yourself ? How would you even know how to grade somebody ? As For Gurgel being a poor teacher, you are once again talking out your ass. Iv trained at the Gurgel Academy and i have seen the amazing grapplers their that have all learned under Jorge Gurgel, including on of the UFC's most exciting Grapplers Dustin Hazelett.

Im not saying this fight will def go for Franklin, its going to be a close one. Franklin is a big overpowering fight who presents a large profile and Vitor and is a dangerous striker. If he connects solid then Franklin could be in for a rough night but Franklin is one of the smartes fighters out there and i think he will take Vitor down and pound him out and wear away on Vitors lack of conditioning.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Speaking of this fight watched the Countsown show last night. Poor Wandy Silva, All show long they hype the other fighters by showing them beating Sliva (Franklin, Belfort, CroCop)

EmceeDusty
    Dennis Green FTW
    EmceeDusty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rich franklin ftw