bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by Dank_Fire View Post
    I could talk boxing all day. i figured there is no way Kendall Holt could win by decision over Lamont Peterson since the fight is in Petersons town of Washington DC. This fight is kinda one thats going under the radar since its on ESPN2 Friday
    for an fnf...that is an interesting as hell fight....with holt..were talking about a guy with some pop who lost an sd to danny garcia and a tough one to tim bradley...thats a great fnf on espn....at least one with some ingrigue

have a tought time seeing floyd honoring a 6 fight deal...i think at the least its a ploy to stop him from ever jumping back to hbo....

Jetsfan
    Update your status
    Jetsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10090

I went back and watched Berto vs Guerrero again. Hope they can drum up interest without 24/7, because Guerrero is going to be destroyed and probably stopped. Guerrero took advantage of Berto's horrible defense early in that fight. Every young boxer thinks they can pull off the shoulder roll like Floyd and for Berto, he got caught because of it. This isn't going to "feel close" like the Cotto fight, Guerrero will probably go down early.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

It's not a competative fight and frankly it will be a waste of time. I buy almost all of mayweather/pacquiao ppv'. Not buying this one.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan View Post
    I went back and watched Berto vs Guerrero again. Hope they can drum up interest without 24/7, because Guerrero is going to be destroyed and probably stopped. Guerrero took advantage of Berto's horrible defense early in that fight. Every young boxer thinks they can pull off the shoulder roll like Floyd and for Berto, he got caught because of it. This isn't going to "feel close" like the Cotto fight, Guerrero will probably go down early.
    guerrero did find his spots...but that fight was so annoying to watch...to watch the ref warning berto for holding when it was guerrero himself initiating most of it...it was kind of ugly to watch

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    It's not a competative fight and frankly it will be a waste of time. I buy almost all of mayweather/pacquiao ppv'. Not buying this one.
    people say this all of the time about floyd....before it was "hell just run and potshot his way to victory im not buying this thing"....the guy fights once or twice a year...maybe you wont buy it at your home...but youll watch....and the canelo/trout fight is a good co headliner

Jetsfan
    Update your status
    Jetsfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10090

If you think about Mayweather's Showtime deal, it is brilliant. Even if he doesn't fight six times, he's making history. This is like Howard Stern going to Sirius. Only thing is I really enjoy Jim Lampley, but with Merchant retired, Max Kellerman gets on my nerves and Roy Jones' voice drives me up the wall. RIP Emanuel Steward.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan View Post
    If you think about Mayweather's Showtime deal, it is brilliant. Even if he doesn't fight six times, he's making history. This is like Howard Stern going to Sirius. Only thing is I really enjoy Jim Lampley, but with Merchant retired, Max Kellerman gets on my nerves and Roy Jones' voice drives me up the wall. RIP Emanuel Steward.
    it is brilliant...and id be shocked if he fought 5 more times after may 4th....but i think it was showtimes way of assuring he doesnt jump back to hbo at any point

Dabeergod
    Da Big D Boyz !!!
    Dabeergod's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 279

I would be bored too, if I was thinking about boxing

Boxscout
    Update your status
    Boxscout's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dabeergod View Post
    I would be bored too, if I was thinking about boxing

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

i pooped 3 times today, I feel great.

Boxscout
    Update your status

This is about as good as a post-fight presser gets. Someone please pay Tony Thompson.

Powderguy
    Powderguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

it's still alive?

Boxscout
    Update your status

Yes. Yes it is.

First 12