El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    The fuk fight u watching???
    The one where that deformed fukk was on his back bleeding during rounds 3 and 4.

48-47.
    Last edited by El Nino; 01-26-13 at 09:17 PM. Reason: My Math Sucks

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    Lol he lost rounds 2 and 3 pretty easily. Got knocked down 3 or 4 times.
    49/46 at best.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Easy cash regardless.

Significant strikes landed was overly lopsided.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

I'm surprised that they didn't even bother to interview Rampage...I mean this was his last fight in the UFC...Dana is probably hella mad at him

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Nice win.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    Took him to win UD @2.15. My other bet is Ryan Bader ITD and Lamas.

:fingerscrossed
    Good night for me if I done the bets I thought. Was convinced I done Bader ITD, looked today and I had Cerrone

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Easy cash regardless.

Significant strikes landed was overly lopsided.
    Good cash, pal!

Don't get me started on the "significant" strikes ticker. And MMA is judged by round so the totality of the fight or # of strikes is meaningless from a judging perspective.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Congrats big day.

I made about .4on DJ in live

I think we will be on opposite sides at 156 though

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I'm surprised that they didn't even bother to interview Rampage...I mean this was his last fight in the UFC...Dana is probably hella mad at him
    Dana hates anyone that speaks out against his dictatorship. They publicly disclosed his career UFC earnings to shut him up about not making enough money. Rampage still thinks it's 2007 and he's a hot commodity in a $ rich MMA atmosphere. The UFC buried him and love that he lost this fight. Now Rampage is coming off 3 straight losses where he wasn't competitive in one of them. Rampage has no bargaining chip other than he's a known name.

kingofhoarbags
    Jackie V.
    kingofhoarbags's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1503

Thanks Bigday

had -250 $500 bet won me $200

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

The one where that deformed fukk was on his back bleeding during rounds 3 and 4.

48-47.
    it was the first and second round that DJ got dropped
    i think dodson took the first two rounds because of that but then clearly lost the last 3
    48-47 is the right call

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Dana hates anyone that speaks out against his dictatorship. They publicly disclosed his career UFC earnings to shut him up about not making enough money. Rampage still thinks it's 2007 and he's a hot commodity in a $ rich MMA atmosphere. The UFC buried him and love that he lost this fight. Now Rampage is coming off 3 straight losses where he wasn't competitive in one of them. Rampage has no bargaining chip other than he's a known name.
    Yeah I agree with all that...I'm just shocked that they didn't even let him thank the fans and stuff

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

The big homie Rampage. will always remember that slam on Arona.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Dana is quickly forgetting how much $$$ Rampage's card made him back in a day

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    it was the first and second round that DJ got dropped
    i think dodson took the first two rounds because of that but then clearly lost the last 3
    48-47 is the right call
    Ah ok, my bad. Yeah, I had it 2-2 going to the 5th but the momentum was clearly on MM's side and the writing was on the cage. Hopefully people got some value on the live betting after the 2nd round.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

congrats on everyone's winnings ...looking forward to the next card - my first play would be Overeem by TKO in the 1st round

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    ^ This.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Dana is quickly forgetting how much $$$ Rampage's card made him back in a day
    I agree with you. Rampage did over a million buys on a terrible UFC 114 card with his TUF fight against Rashad Evans. The rest of that card was absolute garbage. I believe Rampage and Rashad's TUF had big ratings as well. Dana is always in the moment. He was always bashing Strikeforce and trying to smash every other organization. He is a great CEO for the UFC. He is bad for MMA though.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Would have been an easy pound play if Pettis didn't have so much time out of the cage. Cerrone's chin is fading. He's getting clipped every fight. Bean pole needs head movement.
    I don't think Cerrone's chin is fading at all. I think that such clean kicks to the liver can put a fighter down regardless of their chin; no shame in being finished by that.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

I agree with you. Rampage did over a million buys on a terrible UFC 114 card with his TUF fight against Rashad Evans. The rest of that card was absolute garbage. I believe Rampage and Rashad's TUF had big ratings as well. Dana is always in the moment. He was always bashing Strikeforce and trying to smash every other organization. He is a great CEO for the UFC. He is bad for MMA though.
    Yup exactly. I recall how much bashing he did against Fedor Emelyanenko when Fedor decided not to sign with UFC. Dana is a businessman -money is the number one thing for him.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6172

bigday is sharp as a tack.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BIGDAY

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I don't think Cerrone's chin is fading at all. I think that such clean kicks to the liver can put a fighter down regardless of their chin; no shame in being finished by that.
    Liver kicks are nasty no doubt and Pettis, being a southpaw, has the educated feet to hurt your liver. Rich Franklin would do that in his prime. Hit the leg kick to the body and open up the head for his hands.

Cerrone was getting tagged by Pettis' hands right off the bat. He just looks so slow and upright in there lately. I'm a Cerrone fan, but I don't know.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Cerrone is good and exciting, hes just not good enough for the elite guys, you can guarantee he'll look awesome in his next fight and probably the one after but then he will fight one of them top top guys and look average.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

that reminds me

Charles Oliviera was always a biitchh

how come i couldn't see it

MD

Liver kicks are nasty no doubt and Pettis, being a southpaw, has the educated feet to hurt your liver. Rich Franklin would do that in his prime. Hit the leg kick to the body and open up the head for his hands.

Cerrone was getting tagged by Pettis' hands right off the bat. He just looks so slow and upright in there lately. I'm a Cerrone fan, but I don't know.
    I don't consider him slow at all, but I think his defence has always been problematic. When BIGDAY said he was considering betting on Cerrone, this was my analysis:

In a fight that goes to decision the vast majority of the time, betting on the guy with a proven track record for poor punching defence is a recipe for disaster. His biggest advantage is that his hands are so much better than Pettis', but his punching defence has always​ been lacking. Cerrone would be my bet if I were to wager on this fight, though. Lost some on a failed arb on him already.
    His ability to defend punches (especially straight punches) has always been lacking, even during his best days in the WEC. Remember his fight with Rob McCullough? I think he's as good as he's always been, but everyone else is getting better.

On another note, if Pettis can KO you with a body kick, KO you with a head kick, and KO you with his hands, he's going to be an incredibly difficult man to defend against.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Cerrone gets dropped by scrubs like Ed Ratcliff

nothing to see here

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

On another note, if Pettis can KO you with a body kick, KO you with a head kick, and KO you with his hands, he's going to be an incredibly difficult man to defend against.
    I can't wait to see the rematch. Bendo has gotten much better since their last fight. Pettis has improved a little, I still think he can get wrestle fukked though. Pettis does have some decent wrestling but I don't know if he can handle the constant pressure that Bendo should be putting on him. I think it will be a great rematch.

MD

I can't wait to see the rematch. Bendo has gotten much better since their last fight. Pettis has improved a little, I still think he can get wrestle fukked though. Pettis does have some decent wrestling but I don't know if he can handle the constant pressure that Bendo should be putting on him. I think it will be a great rematch.
    I'm actually a little bit intimidated by how good Pettis is. It's hard to describe; sometimes an athlete is just so good that it's intimidating just to see them compete. I used to feel that way about Jones, and for now I feel that way about Pettis.

I'd like to see Benson beat him, even though I like Pettis more, and would probably bet him at near-even odds. Would pound the decision line I think.

First 1234