angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

2/19 UFC on FX MMA Winner

Michael Bisping -110 (2Units)

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

I'm not making any bets on this card except for the Nunez/Lentz over.

I figure its about time to just sit back and enjoy a fight card.

That being said... I'm on Vitor for like.... 1/8 a unit. Threw some change around on the card for shits and giggles.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

GL man.

I honestly think he weathers the 1st round storm and wins 3 to 4 of the rounds for a Uni decision.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

2/19? Belfort by KO.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    GL man.

I honestly think he weathers the 1st round storm and wins 3 to 4 of the rounds for a Uni decision.
    Bahaha, yeah I dont think its gonna happen either. As I said, this is my sit back and have fun card, haha.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Is this your biggest bet for Saturday?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Parlay:
    Bisping vs Belfort over 2.5 rounds
    Khabib Nurmagomedov
    Edson Barboza
    Glover Teixeira

also 1 unit on each of the last 2 fights

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Good luck with your bet.

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    2/19? Belfort by KO.
    thats what im going with

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    2/19? Belfort by KO.
    Tracer you fuk!! I'm fukken hammered. Ease up.

Trust me, I hate wagering Bisping. Fuggin hate this fuk. But, this is cashin.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Is this your biggest bet for Saturday?
    Half unit on Ben Rothwell also. That's it so far.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Will tail on this don't fukk me bigday

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rothwell definitely the side in that fight. Guy looked to be in excellent shape at the weigh ins. Best shape i can remember him being in for quite awhile. Gonzaga far removed from the glory days. Only chance is getting it to the ground and i seriously doubt that happens.

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Does this seem like a terrible card to anyone else? Or maybe I'm just out of the ufc loop...

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by TxAaron View Post
    Does this seem like a terrible card to anyone else? Or maybe I'm just out of the ufc loop...
    It is, thats why I'm not betting on it. A few bucks for shits and giggles, and one bet on Nunez/Lentz by decision. I dont want to touch this card.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Rothwell definitely the side in that fight. Guy looked to be in excellent shape at the weigh ins. Best shape i can remember him being in for quite awhile. Gonzaga far removed from the glory days. Only chance is getting it to the ground and i seriously doubt that happens.
    Not having a belly doesnt automatically mean he hasnt had injuries/bad camp though. You can see from photos that he stayed in pretty good shape after his last fight sticking to his diet so that may be why he doesnt have a belly! He looked like that weeks ago when I saw of photo of him in his camp. The fact he has admitted he had a bad camp would be more alarming to me. Also looked worried at the weigh-ins, didnt seem to have tht focus like he had going int o Schaub fight. But hey it's Gonzaga we are talking about..not Cain or JDS so he could easily drop him and finish!

Mercersux

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Not having a belly doesnt automatically mean he hasnt had injuries/bad camp though. You can see from photos that he stayed in pretty good shape after his last fight sticking to his diet so that may be why he doesnt have a belly! He looked like that weeks ago when I saw of photo of him in his camp. The fact he has admitted he had a bad camp would be more alarming to me. Also looked worried at the weigh-ins, didnt seem to have tht focus like he had going int o Schaub fight. But hey it's Gonzaga we are talking about..not Cain or JDS so he could easily drop him and finish!
    That's news to me. I still side with Rothwell since Gonzaga is not even a tenth of the Gonzaga of old. Even his last fight, the RNC he got seemed to be a present from someone who was clueless on the ground. I actually saw Gonzaga fight some local guy down in CT bout a yr ago. He even struggled with that guy and he wasn't anyone terribly impressive. Only angle i can see for Gonzaga is the "motivation" of fighting in the motherland but it's not going to help him out any. This is coming from a Gonzaga fan. I personally pull for Gonzaga to pick up the win but realistically don't see it happening.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Also, for some reason everybody remembers the Schaub fight like it was some sort of great performance. Schaub was kicking the shit out of him and had Rothwell hurt until Big Ben poked Schaub on his glass jaw with a desperation shot and he went nitey-nite.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    That's news to me. I still side with Rothwell since Gonzaga is not even a tenth of the Gonzaga of old. Even his last fight, the RNC he got seemed to be a present from someone who was clueless on the ground. I actually saw Gonzaga fight some local guy down in CT bout a yr ago. He even struggled with that guy and he wasn't anyone terribly impressive. Only angle i can see for Gonzaga is the "motivation" of fighting in the motherland but it's not going to help him out any. This is coming from a Gonzaga fan. I personally pull for Gonzaga to pick up the win but realistically don't see it happening.
    It's been an extremely hard road, a hard training camp for me," he told MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com). "There have been some obstacles to test me, to say the least. It's been a test, both mentally and physically. But here I am. I'm going to fight Saturday, and I made it through these trials. And that's it. I made it here, and I'm standing here with you."

The injuries, which forced him out of a planned August bout with Travis Browne, came at a terrible time for the former IFL and Affliction fighter. After winning 13 straight fights from 2005 to 2007, Rothwell went just 2-3 afterward, and it included UFC losses to Cain Velasquez and Mark Hunt.

But he regrouped, showed off a slimmed-down physique, and then scored a "Knockout of the Night" performance over favorite Brendan Schaub at UFC 145. But that fight was nine months ago, and that momentum now seems long ago. On Saturday, there's the threat of ring rust, and Rothwell is obviously fighting in hostile territory by facing a veteran Brazilian fighter. Additionally, Rothwell's primary coaches couldn't make the trip to Sao Paulo with him.

That's reason enough to doubt his chances on Saturday, but Rothwell has a saving grace: coaches Luiz Claudio and Thiago Veiga. Both are Brazilian, and both have put Rothwell at ease this week after months of uncertainty.

"I don't want to get into details, but it's been both (physical and personal problems)," he said. "I'm recovering from the injury, things with my body. I've had other things going on. I have some coaches here helping me, but my main two coaches weren't able to make it with me out here, so I've just had some hard things to deal with.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Also, for some reason everybody remembers the Schaub fight like it was some sort of great performance. Schaub was kicking the shit out of him and had Rothwell hurt until Big Ben poked Schaub on his glass jaw with a desperation shot and he went nitey-nite.
    yeah this is true

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol Squidz rule everything around me

Mercersux

The problem with Schaub is the chin. If he could actually take a punch I'd venture to say he'd closing in on the upper echelon of the heavyweight division. Guys a hell of an athlete but when he opens up,one punch is all it takes with that guy.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Quote Originally Posted by TxAaron View Post
    Edson barboza, yuri alcantara, diego nunes... yes what shitty fighters.

i actually find it amazing how little promotion barboza gets considering he scored the KO of the century, which got played over and over on various sports channels. not to mention he's fighting a 12-0 murderer who went 10-0 in 2012.
    Last edited by v1y; 01-19-13 at 09:26 AM.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

schaub landed one big shot, rushed in to finish, and got KO'ed. nobody was getting the shit kicked out of them.

Mercersux

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    schaub landed one big shot, rushed in to finish, and got KO'ed. nobody was getting the shit kicked out of them.
    Honestly, when Nunya said that i went back and watched the fight. (Only bout a minute long) Schaub looked like he rocked Rothwell once maybe even twice. definitely had him backing up alot of the time. Now i know its only a minute worth of fighting but Schaub clearly was dictating the fight. When Rothwell stepped in to engage, BOOM. Didn't even look like much of a punch either. Goes back to how good Schaub actually is. His chin has cost his career dearly. A fighter who needs to gameplan with his weak chin in mind can't go far.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Oh shit! I'm also on Bisping.. BigGay don't jinx me pal..

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Oh shit! I'm also on Bisping.. BigGay don't jinx me pal..
    We're cashin you fuk.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Kicking the shit out of him is a little bit too much there. He had Rothwell a little hurt but Schaub is a really underestimated HW in terms of his power. The kid can punch and he's fast and athletic about it. He was stupid to try and get in a firefight with Ben because Rothwell ****** him up hard.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Didn't realize how many pedantics were on this forum.

Guess I should've said, "Schaub was doing better in the standup".

The point was that people remember that fight as some sort of domination by Rothwell, which it wasn't (until it was).

You guys must've been at the beach all week, because there is still some sand in your vaginas.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BIGDAY

turbozed
    turbozed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

Anyone have any thoughts on what kind of value fighting at home in brazil amounts to? Maybe less than the trip from Japan to the US and **** versa because they're not crossing as many time zones, but I'd imagine it's worth a few points on the ML.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    We're cashin you fuk.
    Your MMA's biggest mush but i love the sound of that

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    Your MMA's biggest mush but i love the sound of that

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

You couldn't have thought you were the only one now.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    You couldn't have thought you were the only one now.

Boxscout
    Update your status
    Boxscout's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm sure you meant to say, "pedants."
    Points Awarded:

NunyaBidness gave Boxscout 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

1234 Last