pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Can I get a winner?

Can I just get one winner from someone? Please?

Vitor? Rothwell?

Help...I need nutrients for my body and I can only buy them with dead presidents...

my foodstamp balance is running low...

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Fortuna Dusseldorf draw no bet...lock it up couzins

JKD
    JKD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

Cain > JDS

Fenster
    Fenster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Daniel Sarafian -180

Oblivian
    Oblivian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 721

Gavin over Welborn. $257.50 will earn you a McDouble.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

glover tiexera, The Rock action reverse

lock it up

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bisping live if he survives the 1st round...

unfortunately I don't have live options on my book, but if you do, live is the way to play this match, imo.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

I second Glover.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    Bisping live if he survives the 1st round...

unfortunately I don't have live options on my book, but if you do, live is the way to play this match, imo.
    And 2nd..

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    And 2nd..
    bisping's live odds going into the 2nd will prob be at nice +odds as vitor will likely win the 1st, and then get slower and slower as the fight goes on... If you want value on bisping's live odds its gonna come right after the 1st (assuming vitor wins the first which I think he does!)

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

bisping's live odds going into the 2nd will prob be at nice +odds as vitor will likely win the 1st, and then get slower and slower as the fight goes on... If you want value on bisping's live odds its gonna come right after the 1st (assuming vitor wins the first which I think he does!)
    Why? Because he's known as a "fast starter"? When does he win the first round other than when he KO's the guy? He usually does nothing for most of the first round.

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Why? Because he's known as a "fast starter"? When does he win the first round other than when he KO's the guy? He usually does nothing for most of the first round.
    Exactly, because he's a fast starter and therefore likely to either finish in the 1st, and if he doesn't finish its pretty logical to assume he'll get the nod for the first round on the judges / viewers / books scorecards, especially if he's the one who lands the best flurry of punches in the 1st.

Bisping isn't the most active fighter either in the 1st and I think who wins the round will be determined by who lands the most devastating series of strikes, which will likely be vitor when he has his moments of big flurries, even if its only a handful of punches... Its just logical to me to see how bisping could very well have nice +odds going into the 2nd. Could be wrong and bisping could very well tear up vitor in the first and be -300 going into the 2nd, but I think it'll be the other way around where vitor comes out strong, perhaps rocks bisping but can't finish, and therefore bisping is a tasty live dog going into the second...

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Exactly, because he's a fast starter and therefore likely to either finish in the 1st, and if he doesn't finish its pretty logical to assume he'll get the nod for the first round on the judges / viewers / books scorecards, especially if he's the one who lands the best flurry of punches in the 1st.

Bisping isn't the most active fighter either in the 1st and I think who wins the round will be determined by who lands the most devastating series of strikes, which will likely be vitor when he has his moments of big flurries, even if its only a handful of punches... Its just logical to me to see how bisping could very well have nice +odds going into the 2nd. Could be wrong and bisping could very well tear up vitor in the first and be -300 going into the 2nd, but I think it'll be the other way around where vitor comes out strong, perhaps rocks bisping but can't finish, and therefore bisping is a tasty live dog going into the second...
    No, seriously, have you ever seen Vitor in round one? Go watch his fights with Franklin and Anderson and count how many strikes he throws in the first two minutes of each.

If you're betting on Bisping and counting on him to absorb a Vitor flurry and come back to win, rather than just avoid the flurry completely, then I think that's terrible. Bisping did a pretty good job of absorbing Hendo's flurry's in round one, too.