Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I am surprised by many of these lines.
    Ditto, loving em though!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Yeah, will be my largest MMA wager ever if these lines stay where they are once it propogates across other books.

Anybody got an opinion on Ricci/Smith?

moretti
    moretti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4822

Ricci seems to be the only one in the house who can do damage... so

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I haven't watched the show. I usually watch the episodes back to back on the week of the finale, come to realize there is two TUF finales this weekend and with that and the other 20 fights to cap, it ain't gonna happen.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

On Guillard, Del Rosario, and Nelson. Considering a play on Poirer, whys he so low against someone like Brookins? I was expecting at least -230.

kripsak
    kripsak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3693

I haven't seen Varner as a fav for a while, the books are going to get burned this weekend. With 3 events back to back, there's gonna be some great opportunities for some nice parlays.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

If the fight goes the distance, which it probably will since Varner is durable, Guillard might end up losing... shit, he nearly lost a decision to Fabricio Camoes.

But man... I do hope Guillard can get his shit together. Would love to see him vs Bendo.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Smith here. He's got the cardio and pace to stop Ricci from getting much off. Ricci is a slow starter for the most part. He spends the first half of the first round figuring out his opponent and finding his range. Ricci has a good chance to get a stoppage, but I think Smith grinds this out more often than the line shows. Smith showed good cardio and the ability to take down some of the more skilled opponents on the show.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Ricci is a much better fighter then Colton Smith, Im just worried about the size difference since Ricci is a 155 pounder.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

One unit each on Guillard, Nelson, Poirier, Ricci.

Good luck.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Ricci has beaten Jordan Mein at 170? Wow, I wouldn't have expected that...

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
    Ricci is a much better fighter then Colton Smith, Im just worried about the size difference since Ricci is a 155 pounder.
    I think with the layover from when the filming of TUF 16 and the finale Colton probably realized cardio and stand up to be major weaknesses in his game. His wrestling is obviously his bread and butter so as long as he has an improved gas tank don't see a reason he won't make this a 3 round snore fest. He don't give a crap if its a boring fight he did a good job of it on TUF except for the Eddy Ellis fight he got busted up a bit. It was more because of what Ellis was able to do in the fight but Colton was able to get the decision. I see constant takedown pressure by Colton on Ricci, getting him up against the fence and size difference will matter. Colton will out muscle him and will neutralize anything from bottom. Cashing the snorefest ticket on this one boys.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Ricci has beaten Jordan Mein at 170? Wow, I wouldn't have expected that...
    That is pretty surprising...Also lost to Daron Cruickshank a couple of fights ago as well. I remember the time that Ricci fought Curran in the first round of the Bellator Lightweight tourney and Ricci was getting so much hype because he was the training partner of GSP. All Bellator was doing was making this guy out to be the next big thing and it would be him and Huerta battling it out. Curran knocks Ricci silly. I still think Ricci will turn out being a serviceable fighter in the UFC but in the end nothing special.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Yeah, I think he and Rory are undercover swallowers.

kripsak
    kripsak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3693

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
    My thoughts exactly, I'm hoping Ricci got enough looks from wrestling/grappling sparing partners at Tristar to nullify Colton's expected game plan.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

"...my boy Ricci..." -Michael Hill

rofl

I was hoping for Hill to get a lucky KO. I liked Ricci until he turned against Hill just because he was the easiest opponent, but bullshitted and said he picked him 'cos he was the #2 pick lmfao what a pu$$

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

V, make an MMA contest for this weekend, lotta good cards

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

But Roy, the only time we trained properly was when the Scrap Pack was here.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just a note about "moderation" at this forum.

Yes, I was the user "adambowden". You see, punisherind sent me the personal info of the poster known as "fosho14" via pm. Told mt to do what I want with it. It was really weird. I never even really talked to him before.

Anyways, I made the thread, and hilarity ensued. The mods found out and they did nothing to me. Weirdestt thing about it is that punisherind was pinching fosho14's pecker the entire time he was stalking his personal info and giving it to forum "trolls" (!?!)

That is worse than any supposed stalking nunya has done. weird as penetrate. I would be rather hurt if I was fosho14. I was just the comedian on that one pun. you=jiggy

DeFactoCrippler

No kiddies want to talk? I don't blame them, maybe punisherind and other "frindly" regulars with stalk out pics of your little peckers as well.

But to answer the question. I was not suspended for that, nor was I ever suspended for anything I posted.

Anyone who can't handle someone calling bj penn a manlet on the internet is an emo phaget

DeFactoCrippler

V, make an MMA contest for this weekend, lotta good cards
    ok I loled hard at this one. yah v make us a contest intern BOY.

are there some unspoken perks of being an sbr mod that I don't know about? Like if you tell buttertooth sloots that you volunteer your time to mod an internet forum their vaginas instantly soak themselves?

Kinda like if you say "peter loshak sent me" when entering a costa rican brothel?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Just a note about "moderation" at this forum.

Yes, I was the user "adambowden". You see, punisherind sent me the personal info of the poster known as "fosho14" via pm. Told mt to do what I want with it. It was really weird. I never even really talked to him before.

Anyways, I made the thread, and hilarity ensued. The mods found out and they did nothing to me. Weirdestt thing about it is that punisherind was pinching fosho14's pecker the entire time he was stalking his personal info and giving it to forum "trolls" (!?!)

That is worse than any supposed stalking nunya has done. weird as penetrate. I would be rather hurt if I was fosho14. I was just the comedian on that one pun. you=jiggy
    lol loose lips... thought they taught you that in the clink, in between ass rapings.

but yea, i was the mastermind, aka jiggy, behind the adam bowden experiment. nothing weird about it. i knew what you would do with the info, and i knew hilarity would ensue. i was correct on both fronts.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    lol loose lips... thought they taught you that in the clink, in between ass rapings.

but yea, i was the mastermind, aka jiggy, behind the adam bowden experiment. nothing weird about it. i knew what you would do with the info, and i knew hilarity would ensue. i was correct on both fronts.
    Lol, i really wouldn't have said anything, I wasn't going to but you brough him up about 5 times so im guessing you wanted me to.

The weird thing about it is that you "supposedly" had nothing against him and sent me his personal info out of the blue for no reason? I was like was punisher is a two faced phaget. I never pretened to like him or respect him. He would expect what happened from me. If sure he wouldn't think it was you involved, because WHY?

You humiliated him for FUN? and then pinch the peckers of kiddies saying this place should be moderated better?

DeFactoCrippler

ps, big pun if you wanna "sink my ship" come to the bash pal. please.

that goes for you too varkolek

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Lol, i really wouldn't have said anything, I wasn't going to but you brough him up about 5 times so im guessing you wanted me to.

The weird thing about it is that you "supposedly" had nothing against him and sent me his personal info out of the blue for no reason? I was like was punisher is a two faced phaget. I never pretened to like him or respect him. He would expect what happened from me. If sure he wouldn't think it was you involved, because WHY?

You humiliated him for FUN? and then pinch the peckers of kiddies saying this place should be moderated better?
    lol come on now, you blew up the spot because varkolek caught on to you. got scurred and decided to throw me under the bus.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

ok I loled hard at this one. yah v make us a contest intern BOY.

are there some unspoken perks of being an sbr mod that I don't know about? Like if you tell buttertooth sloots that you volunteer your time to mod an internet forum their vaginas instantly soak themselves?

Kinda like if you say "peter loshak sent me" when entering a costa rican brothel?
    laughing out loud, literally

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

how did u come across fosho's personal info? and why? lol

DeFactoCrippler

lol come on now, you blew up the spot because varkolek caught on to you. got scurred and decided to throw me under the bus.
    you and bubzy both brought it up numerous times. what am i "scurred" of. I just thought it hilarious that you were just sitting there like a saint when you are just as guilty as I am, if not more (you formulated the conspiracy, lol).

You think I'm scurred of varkolek? lol I never even talked to phaget once in my life, he just pops up every 3 months with a giant post cursing me out, lol. He seems pissed about me calling people manlets? lol a manlet perhaps? russian kid in the pic with gamburyan would smoke him.

come to the bash varkolek, i dare you.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

ps, big pun if you wanna "sink my ship" come to the bash pal. please.

that goes for you too varkolek
    i'll be there.

DeFactoCrippler

i'll be there.
    #staingang

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

how did u come across fosho's personal info? and why? lol
    he was getting annoying. i forget the specifics, but i believe he got all brazen after an event and was shitting on people who made losing plays. one of those "you should have listened to me" situations. cant stand when people do that. so it was a slow day at work and i decided to do a little invesigating and came across some good information. passed it along to dfc because i knew he would find a creative way to use it.

and its funny that dfc is saying that he thought i was being two faced, because his actual reaction was more like "i never doubted your lawyering skills for one second". "what you think about brandon vera this weekend?" sent me like 5 pms about brandon vera. lol.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Yeah, will be my largest MMA wager ever if these lines stay where they are once it propogates across other books.

Anybody got an opinion on Ricci/Smith?
    Do let us know who interests you the most, once you can.

At these odds, Ricci is incredibly square. A natural 155 pounder with somewhat questionable cardio against a really big 170 pounder who grinds, and grinds, and grinds? How anyone could bet Ricci is beyond me. It's no play or Colton, in my opinion. I'm on Colton.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

#staingang
    Have you said anything MMA related since you came back? Or is your life so dull that you are really interested by ins and outs of any soap opera happenings on this average rent message board? Little drama queen..

1234 ... Last