Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Breaking News! Dr. wanted to stop fight in between rnds. 4 & 5!

Jones' corner men & Big John talked the Doctor into letting the fight continue.

Ron_Paul_2012

All Gus supporters. You came this close to winning via TKO round 4. The Doctor wanted the fight to be stopped. However, Jones' corner men & Big John talked him into letting the fight continue. I almost lost it all.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Don't worry bro, just redeposit.

Glad you didn't lose your BR, but your tactics are horrible and you should learn from this.

Let me give you a piece of mathematically indisputable advice: if you risk your entire bankroll on a wager that has less than a 100% chance of winning, your expect bankroll growth is -100%.

Seriously.

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Don't worry bro, just redeposit.

Glad you didn't lose your BR, but your tactics are horrible and you should learn from this.

Let me give you a piece of mathematically indisputable advice: if you risk your entire bankroll on a wager that has less than a 100% chance of winning, your expect bankroll growth is -100%.

Seriously.
    Never had to re-deposit. And never will. Let me give you some real advice bruhv. If your pattern recognition skills are good enough. It's like having a crystal ball. When you have a crystal ball then you go ALL IN. You go ALL IN & WIN. Nuff said.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I don't even remember seeing or hearing anything about a doctor being in Jones' corner between rounds.

Noleafclover
    Noleafclover's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3010

Ron Paul.