Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Mike Alvarado +130 Over Brandon Rios Saturday

This fight is expected to be a huge slug fest or as HBO is touting "a classic war" Brandon Rios last victory against Richard Abril was a gift and I expect Mike Alvarado to make Brandon Rios hurt in this one. I played overnight and now its down to +125 @ 5dims

Good Luck!

JoshB
    JoshB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

should be a nice night of boxing, i kind of like alvarado to win myself. BOL.

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I will be attending the fight and have placed 3 units on Alvarado to take this one. I am considering dropping some money on the over in the Nonito fight. Will be a great night of boxing.

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

wow that awesome raidersfan..this is a solid pound for pound card

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by raidersfan View Post
    I will be attending the fight and have placed 3 units on Alvarado to take this one. I am considering dropping some money on the over in the Nonito fight. Will be a great night of boxing.
    Without a doubt. If old Donaire shows up (the one that's been fighting) expect this to go the full 12.
    IMO, Nishioka can upset, but it's unlikely because I don't know what these judges look for

raidersfan

Nishioka is a gamer and I don't see either fighter laying down. Just took the over on the fight, can't wait.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by raidersfan View Post
    Nishioka is a gamer and I don't see either fighter laying down. Just took the over on the fight, can't wait.
    Best option my friend.
    Pray the recent Donaire shows up.... pretty much guarantees an over. He'll just be looking for power shots all night and not use his jab.

raidersfan