threeg5
    All In A Days Work
    threeg5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 321

Who is Jon Jones

I am a huge Jon Jones fan. I like watching his fights.
    I do not like him coming out and saying that he doesnt want to fight Machita.
    However the more I think about it maybe its just a ploy to over inflate Machitas head. but then again maybe he is a little nervous (doubt it)

He says hes already beat him and he did so convincingly and that it will not draw big ppv numbers and that is his reason.
    Maybe, maybe not.

What do you think?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

not sure what the question is, but Yeah Jones should fight Daniel Cormier

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Jon jones is my401k

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

im placing all my hope in the h-bomb

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

Maybe Jones is right, Machida has a very complicated fight style (of course Jones could beat him again), but not worth the risk for low ppv sails.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

A black guy.

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

I think he is looking to make a personaility for himself. Hes not to good at it. He should come out and say i will beat him worse than the first time and make the ufc think twice about giving guys rematches.

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Seems like an alternative fight hype method.

Wrecked
    Dreamin the live
    Wrecked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Machida was catching Jones pretty decent in the first round, and he looked faster than Jones.

Jones is probably scared in all honesty, and I'm hoping Dan lands his H-bomb!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

He doesn't want the Machida fight because he made the least money in that fight. It didn't get a lot of PPV buys.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Forget who is Jones Jones. The real question is...WHO IS MIKE JONES ?

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

If I was Jones I wouldn't want to fight Machida again either, I mean you beat the guy already choke him out then he comes backs and knocks out Ryan Bader and now he wants to fight for the title again ? What's really changed if you think about it, the Machida that fought Jones would have knocked out Ryan Bader too. It's a lose lose situation for Jones, if he beats him then he proves nothing he hasn't proved before and if he loses which isn't a long shot with Machida then it tarnishes his record and whole aura of invincibility.

I don't really care if he fights machida again either, he just needs to fight Anderson Silva all this other shit is just a waste of time.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
    If I was Jones I wouldn't want to fight Machida again either, I mean you beat the guy already choke him out then he comes backs and knocks out Ryan Bader and now he wants to fight for the title again ? What's really changed if you think about it, the Machida that fought Jones would have knocked out Ryan Bader too. It's a lose lose situation for Jones, if he beats him then he proves nothing he hasn't proved before and if he loses which isn't a long shot with Machida then it tarnishes his record and whole aura of invincibility.

I don't really care if he fights machida again either, he just needs to fight Anderson Silva all this other shit is just a waste of time.
    He's about the money. Wants the fight that will pay the most. His fight with Machida had the lowest PPV buys he's ever had.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Yeah not surprising really. If you'd destroyed a guy and then made more money fighting other guys why would you want to fight him again? Wasnt like the last fight was close or anything

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Needs that paper! DUI attorneys and Bentleys are expensive.