texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7894

does anyone really want to see griffin / ortiz 3?

seriously...does anyone want to see this shit? does a has-been vs. a never-was really require a rubber match?

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

The question isn't whether or not you want to see it. The question in this forum is if you want to bet on it. Personally i think Ortiz as an underdog has some value. I mean at least he doesn't pretend to be knocked out or cry hysterically in the cage. Griffin is actually a bit of a wuss.

Luca Fury
    I make my living betting on MMA
    Luca Fury's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 757

No, not at all.

As for betting it, Tito really is tempting here. I've NEVER bet on him before, and have picked against him in every fight since Ken Shamrock, but he might win this. Forrest was at his best, or close to it, when they fought last time, yet Tito was still very competitive. Now Forrest isn't even motivated and is just there to cash a paycheck. I assume a Tito rubber match is even less motivating for him.

That said, Tito isn't great and is on the decline himself. But since this is probably going to go to a very close decision, and possibly even split, I think there may be some value on Tito as a good sized underdog. Not to mention, judges love top control in close rounds, so there is a chance Tito can even get a gift.

It's tempting to bet Tito, and I just might do so.

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Quote Originally Posted by Luca Fury View Post
    No, not at all.

As for betting it, Tito really is tempting here. I've NEVER bet on him before, and have picked against him in every fight since Ken Shamrock, but he might win this. Forrest was at his best, or close to it, when they fought last time, yet Tito was still very competitive. Now Forrest isn't even motivated and is just there to cash a paycheck. I assume a Tito rubber match is even less motivating for him.

That said, Tito isn't great and is on the decline himself. But since this is probably going to go to a very close decision, and possibly even split, I think there may be some value on Tito as a good sized underdog. Not to mention, judges love top control in close rounds, so there is a chance Tito can even get a gift.

It's tempting to bet Tito, and I just might do so.
    Agreed. Although actually laying money on Tito will be easier said than done.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

The battle of the has beens

fosho14
    fosho14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Worst main card fight of the year. Get both these guys out. As for who to pick? who the hell knows they're both terrible everywhere. Bet tito for value or stay away. Forrest should not be -300 against anyone in the LHW division.

SEKTAUR
    SEKTAUR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19046

Tito sucks lost so much money backing him against Chuck and on the 2nd fight with Forrest.... then he beats a -500 Bader lol **** HIM!

fosho14
    fosho14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SEKTAUR View Post
    Tito sucks lost so much money backing him against Chuck and on the 2nd fight with Forrest.... then he beats a -500 Bader lol **** HIM!
    LOL

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

In a weird way I won't mind watching it. The rest of the card is stacked so it won't kill the card. I think Tito has major value and I hate Tito. Forrest is coming off a long layoff and his motivation seems pretty low at this point in his career. Tito really is the play here.

Knowing both will probably retire afterwards is perhaps still the best part of the fight.