InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Worst sport of all time?

Who watched that match?

What a joke
    Points Awarded:

DeFactoCrippler gave InTheDrink 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

that was a pretty good match..

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Good technical match.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: spankie

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

no...another horrible ppv from zuffa...-500 fights shouldnt be on the main card... you have a guy who cant win against a guy who cant lose in the main = yet another shitty ppv for ufc... they can blame bootlegging sites for less than expected ppv #s...truth is, there hasnt been a ppv worth 50 bucks in a long time... this aint boxing boys...and never will be

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16896

Needs more running back and forth on a field with no quantifiable gains. Or giant pillow gloves. Or base walks. Golf.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

The main event was the most boring of the night. I don't buy the PPV anymore.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

great fight between two elite fighters.

jones is just a god, and rashad did the best he could given his physical limitations and the stylistic matchup.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

the people complaining what did you expect? broken arms? lost eyeballs? teeth missing?

nobody can understand a good MMA fight anymore.

just a buncha squares watching thinking they know everything.

raydog

oh god...you said it...we need bobby fighting a tiger during an extended 2min break between the middle rounds...now that would be entertainment... bobby +525... bobby sipping tequila +405...guy gets some attitude when fouled up

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    oh god...you said it...we need bobby fighting a tiger during an extended 2min break between the middle rounds...now that would be entertainment... bobby +525... bobby sipping tequila +405...guy gets some attitude when fouled up
    set it up

Wanna Bet On It?
    Hog or pass
    Wanna Bet On It?'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5734

no...another horrible ppv from zuffa...-500 fights shouldnt be on the main card... you have a guy who cant win against a guy who cant lose in the main = yet another shitty ppv for ufc... they can blame bootlegging sites for less than expected ppv #s...truth is, there hasnt been a ppv worth 50 bucks in a long time... this aint boxing boys...and never will be
    You're an absolute moron.

Boxing is saturated with huge favourites in the main event.

GFTO

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

guys saying this was a great match

that said i only made this thread because i got buried by matt schaub....fuk the texans!

Vrakas
    Vrakas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8912

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    guys saying this was a great match

that said i only made this thread because i got buried by matt schaub....fuk the texans!
    Completely agree. Whoever this Matt Schaub is he should be embarrased losing to a Texan. Not sure what sport this is in reference to but the original poster clearly has it spot on. That sport must be a complete joke.

If you want to watch a good sport you should try watching the UFC where heavy hitters like Brendan Schaub and Big Ben Rothwell go toe to toe trading blows. With neither of these giants coming from texas not even InTheDrink should have a problem with bad matches especially if he has even the slightest clue of what he's watching.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who watched that match?

What a joke
    My dude, I see you used up your make believe betting tokens again. Was that match a joke? maybe. Is someone who would waste their whole day playing a poker tournament in order to win 200 make believe betting points a joke? Definitely.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    My dude, I see you used up your make believe betting tokens again. Was that match a joke? maybe. Is someone who would waste their whole day playing a poker tournament in order to win 200 make believe betting points a joke? Definitely.
    what?

are you on drugs?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

So the +600 underdog in Yagin didnt win then? And Rothwell +250 dog didnt win?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by jacktheknife View Post
    Needs more running back and forth on a field with no quantifiable gains. Or giant pillow gloves. Or base walks. Golf.
    lol

DeFactoCrippler

what?

are you on drugs?
    I'm insinuating you are a joke for betting with make believe points. Furthermore, I'm suggesting that wasting a whole day to play and SBR poker tourny in order win 200 fake points would make you even more of a "joke" than any MMA fight that could ever take place.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

So the sport is the "worst of all time" because the main event wasn't the most exciting fight of the night? It was an excellent technical match, but it is tough to make that argument with someone who knows nothing about the sport he is commenting on. You are ignorance personified, troll.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

people still watch UFC?

Vitooch
    Dayman

no...another horrible ppv from zuffa...-500 fights shouldnt be on the main card...
    Wow. You are an idiot.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    people still watch UFC?
    Yes.

raydog

the bottom line, this ppv sucked ass...i feel bad for people who consistently waste money on ufc ppvs... there hasnt been one worth 50 bucks in ages... the sport is and will never reach boxing status...you are fukking fools to think it will... its popularity has already peaked and is losing ground fast...dont believe me, just do a little research...
    hey, i love the shit like everyone else...and yes, were two good dog wins last night... but seriously, when you have a ppv event every month or so, you cant have huge favs littering the card...it kills it...again, if you dont believe me, do some research and you will see how down the #s are..

so while you blowhards are calling me an idiot, its obvious that im one of the few with an actual clue here...the fights sucked and have sucked for years...there have been better free fights than a lot of the ppv's...bellator brings it all day... ill still watch, but the days of purchasing 1 or 2 decent fights and 3 or 4 boring as fukk ones are long over...

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

I'm insinuating you are a joke for betting with make believe points. Furthermore, I'm suggesting that wasting a whole day to play and SBR poker tourny in order win 200 fake points would make you even more of a "joke" than any MMA fight that could ever take place.
    i've never played in a poker tournament...so what are you talking about?

and as for betting with "make believe points" you're basically denigrating the very web site that you're posting on

you sir, are a moron

Vitooch
    Dayman

the bottom line, this ppv sucked ass...i feel bad for people who consistently waste money on ufc ppvs... there hasnt been one worth 50 bucks in ages... the sport is and will never reach boxing status...you are fukking fools to think it will... its popularity has already peaked and is losing ground fast...dont believe me, just do a little research...
    hey, i love the shit like everyone else...and yes, were two good dog wins last night... but seriously, when you have a ppv event every month or so, you cant have huge favs littering the card...it kills it...again, if you dont believe me, do some research and you will see how down the #s are..

so while you blowhards are calling me an idiot, its obvious that im one of the few with an actual clue here...the fights sucked and have sucked for years...there have been better free fights than a lot of the ppv's...bellator brings it all day... ill still watch, but the days of purchasing 1 or 2 decent fights and 3 or 4 boring as fukk ones are long over...
    In my opinion, the ppv was very good...2 exciting KOs, a war in Yagin/Hominick, an interesting technical battle in Evans/Jones. You are making all these bold claims that are based mostly on opinion.

DeFactoCrippler

i've never played in a poker tournament...so what are you talking about?

and as for betting with "make believe points" you're basically denigrating the very web site that you're posting on

you sir, are a moron
    My dude, it said 5th place winner of SBR poker tourny in one of the little retarded badges of honour you have in your sig. Then I made this post because I thought it funny that some clown who would play poker all for nothing would refer to others as "broke".

However that little retarded badge of honor disappeared as quickly as the two make believe bet points I transferred you. LOL.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

My dude, it said 5th place winner of SBR poker tourny in one of the little retarded badges of honour you have in your sig. Then I made this post because I thought it funny that some clown who would play poker all for nothing would refer to others as "broke".

However that little retarded badge of honor disappeared as quickly as the two make believe bet points I transferred you. LOL.
    it disappeared!

holy christ you're a fukkin moron

don't worry...this will be the last time you see me respond to you

DeFactoCrippler

it disappeared!

holy christ you're a fukkin moron

don't worry...this will be the last time you see me respond to you
    It's ok all your little phaget buddies know anyways. Anyone can tell you play in anything that gives away free points. Trivia, lol. You even took the two bet points I threw away because you have so much going on, lol.

But hey your not a "moron" or anything.