DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    Ok troll ... Did you do anything last night? In your poor attempt to "piss on me", you didnt seem to respond. Or is trolling on MMA forums your only source of entertainment in your sad, pathetic existence??
    1. u mad.

2. I wasn't on here last night. You were.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    1. u mad.

2. I wasn't on here last night. You were.
    Still didn't answer my question

DeFactoCrippler

Still didn't answer my question
    I already answered your question. It's not quite as difficult as he "How do you know how to throw a punch when not knowing how to throw a punch" conundrum that has baffled the philosophers of this board to this day.

To answer it again, I was NOT posting on here. Believe me, I would love to be 18 years old again. The sbr forums would be the last place I would frequent.

Vitooch
    Dayman

I already answered your question. It's not quite as difficult as he "How do you know how to throw a punch when not knowing how to throw a punch" conundrum that has baffled the philosiphers of this board to this day.

To answer it again, I was NOT posting on here. Believe me, I would love to be 18 years old again. The sbr forums would be the last place I would frequent.
    I didn't ask if you posted here last night. I asked if you went out. I went out, and then posted when I got home. Some people like to waste their time on twitter, while I prefer to watch MMA and gamble.

Why do you wish to be 18 years old again? Are you a bitter adult because you weren't popular as a teenager, and no invited you to a party or to the prom. Hm, I think I've figured out why you are such a oyster!

DeFactoCrippler

I didn't ask if you posted here last night. I asked if you went out. I went out, and then posted when I got home. Some people like to waste their time on twitter, while I prefer to watch MMA and gamble.
    Kid, you want to know EXACTLY what I did? I had to work.

btw, I thought you were saying you went out AFTER you were posting. Good lord. You mean to say your night ended at 10pm when TUF started? lol

Why do you wish to be 18 years old again? Are you a bitter adult because you weren't popular as a teenager, and no invited you to a party or to the prom. Hm, I think I've figured out why you are such a oyster!
    lol, the point is when you are 18 you have no responsibilities and can go out and have fun. You choose to hang out here and beg people to post in your thread on a friday night. Good god, if you weren't the biggest dweeb on here i might actually BE jealous.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Kid, you want to know EXACTLY what I did? I had to work.

btw, I thought you were saying you went out AFTER you were posting. Good lord. You mean to say your night ended at 10pm when TUF started? lol

lol, the point is when you are 18 you have no responsibilities and can go out and have fun. You choose to hang out here and beg people to post in your thread on a friday night. Good god, if you weren't the biggest dweeb on here i might actually BE jealous.
    I went to a friend's house to watch the hockey game. My friend had work early in the morning so he had to drop me off a little early...1130 actually, not like that's late either.

I do have fun. I go out, drink with my friends, go play sports, movies, everything an 18 year old does. But I also enjoy watching MMA and gambling. Is that ok?

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

I went to a friend's house to watch the hockey game. My friend had work early in the morning so he had to drop me off a little early...1130 actually, not like that's late either.

I do have fun. I go out, drink with my friends, go play sports, movies, everything an 18 year old does. But I also enjoy watching MMA and gambling. Is that ok?
    18 year old goober

what sports do you play douchebag you don't have any friends don't lie

DeFactoCrippler

I noticed pussy wasn't anywhere on that list. Brb being in the prime of my life and watching a hockey game on a friday night then coming here to post and possibly fap before going to bed.

Vitooch
    Dayman

I noticed pussy wasn't anywhere on that list. Brb being in the prime of my life and watching a hockey game on a friday night then coming here to post and possibly fap before going to bed.
    LOL at calling me a pussy. Sorry my lifestyle doesn't live up to your lofty expectations. How old are you? Because you are acting like a bitter child.

Imsmarterthanu

LOL at calling me a pussy. Sorry my lifestyle doesn't live up to your lofty expectations. How old are you? Because you are acting like a bitter child.
    We don't need to act son , we're all grown up our balls have dropped already and we already know what it feels like to stick our dick in a pussy. You on the other hand need to keep pretending you're more mature than you really are maybe one day your routine will get you pussy.

DeFactoCrippler

I wasn't calling you a pussy, i meant to say that "pussy" was not on your list. i.e you were getting none. Friday night hockey game at friends house. Get it together kid, I didn't think it was THAT bad.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
    We don't need to act son , we're all grown up our balls have dropped already and we already know what it feels like to stick our dick in a pussy. You on the other hand need to keep pretending your mature than you really are maybe one day your routine will get you pussy.
    Are you listening to yourself? Is this a joke?

Imsmarterthanu

lol kid ... you just don't get it do ya

Vitooch
    Dayman

I wasn't calling you a pussy, i meant to say that "pussy" was not on your list. i.e you were getting none. Friday night hockey game at friends house. Get it together kid, I didn't think it was THAT bad.
    I would love to here what your life consists of, especially when you were my age. Only a bitter loser would attack someone like this. You both are confirming your troll statuses.

You are trying sooo hard to prove how "tough" you guys are, and how much "pussy" both of you get. I am jealous

DeFactoCrippler

He is giving you solid advice. Chicks like assholes. They don't like snotty, condescending mma fanboys. You little "mature" rountine will get you nowhere except friday night sausage fest.

Imsmarterthanu

I would love to here what your life consists of, especially when you were my age. Only a bitter loser would attack someone like this. You both are confirming your troll statuses.

You are trying sooo hard to prove how "tough" you guys are, and how much "pussy" both of you get. I am jealous
    you need reading comprehension kid, i think you're takin it like we're hard and we're getting pussy but the truth is you're just weak and you get no pussy so it makes us stand out a little more than usual.

Vitooch
    Dayman

He is giving you solid advice. Chicks like assholes. They don't like snotty, condescending mma fanboys. You little "mature" rountine will get you nowhere.
    Keep pretending both of you get any pussy that I would consider nothing more than passable

Imsmarterthanu

Keep pretending both of you get any pussy that I would consider nothing more than passable
    passable ? oh you mean like passable as a female I get it you're a tranny chaser

we've got an armenian tranny chaser on our hands

Vitooch
    Dayman

Funny how the two biggest trolls on the forum are attacking me. Do you not understand that everyone sees right through you guys? Everyone laughs at you, and they absolutely despise you.

DeFactoCrippler

Kid, he was trying to give you the manual on how to slay the vag. Just listen. You're basically resorting to saying

"I know I'm an mma fanboy virgin but I bet you guys are too!"

Get it together, kid.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Imsmarterthanu

DeFactoCrippler

Funny how the two biggest trolls on the forum are attacking me. Do you not understand that everyone sees right through you guys? Everyone laughs at you, and they absolutely despise you.
    Only people laughing in this thread were at you, kid. Go back and look.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Kid, he was trying to give you the manual on how to slay the vag. Just listen. You're basically resorting to saying

"I know I'm an mma fanboy virgin but I bet you guys are too!"

Get it together, kid.
    Still trolling? Once again, no one here likes you.

DeFactoCrippler

You're basically saying

"So what if im a mma fanboy virgin, nobody on sbr likes you!"

Get it together kid, lol.

Imsmarterthanu

This isn't American Idol son, I'm not here for a popularity contest and neither is Crippler. We're here to give our expert advice and if you don't wanna take it then that's your problem, you can go and sit on the bench like all the other schmucks after the fight.

Vitooch
    Dayman

You're basically saying

"So what if im a mma fanboy virgin, nobody on sbr likes you!"

Get it together kid, lol.
    You claim to be an adult yet this is your form of entertainment, this is how you talk ? You are an ADULT, trolling on an MMA forum. Very sad.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

This isn't American Idol son, I'm not here for a popularity contest and neither is Crippler. We're here to give our expert advice and if you don't wanna take it then that's your problem, you can go and sit on the bench like all the other schmucks after the fight.
    Figures you were the same guy.

Vitooch
    Dayman

Every single person on this forum laughs at your "expert advice". You are the biggest joke on the forum. How have you not realized this yet?

DeFactoCrippler

You claim to be an adult yet this is your form of entertainment, this is how you talk ? You are an ADULT, trolling on an MMA forum. Very sad.
    I'm here to give my EXPERT advice. The trolling just kinda comes with the territory. It's kinda hard not to be snotty when there are so many little boogers around, you know? Think of it as collateral damage.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Figures you were the same guy.
    Lol, I thought I was sideloaded or some such? I must be a wizard on the keyboard.

Imsmarterthanu

Every single person on this forum laughs at your "expert advice". You are the biggest joke on the forum. How have you not realized this yet?
    You wouldn't say that chest to chest

i'll have you runnin up momma's skirt

Vitooch
    Dayman

You wouldn't say that chest to chest

i'll have you runnin up momma's skirt
    Not only are you a complete idiot, but you are also very strange. Find it very hard to believe any person with a vagina would not vomit at the sight of you.

Imsmarterthanu

Not only are you a complete idiot, but you are also very strange. Find it very hard to believe any person with a vagina would not vomit at the sight of you.
    vaginas soak themselves at the sight of me

i'm a sexual tyrannasaur

Vitooch
    Dayman

vaginas soak themselves at the sight of me

i'm a sexual tyrannasaur

DeFactoCrippler

Is he not sexy like Daniel Cormier? Do you think chicks would like him, you seem to admire him quite a bit. 0:55 - 1:05 = you when Cormier slammed Barnett. Wheeeeeewwwwww!

Vitooch
    Dayman

Is he not sexy like Daniel Cormier? Do you think chicks would like him, you seem to admire him quite a bit. 0:55 - 1:05 = you when Cormier slammed Barnett. Wheeeeeewwwwww!

You got me there. I do love me some chocolate

First ... 34567 Last