orewaotakudesu
    orewaotakudesu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

UFC FX Johnson vs McCall result confusion?? Problems??

Does anyone else have this issue?? I made this wager on pinnacle, william hill and Bet365 on Johnson and was graded a win on both william hill and bet365. The only site that hasn't wagered my bet was pinnacle. I thought all fight wagers such as MMA were ruled according to ringside at the event so what happens later or afterwards shouldn't change the outcome. This is actually strange to me and all pinnacle can tell me is that there is a conflict in information so they can't grade this wager and they won't give me a time frame as to when this wager will be graded. Does anyone else have this issue?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

johnson won the fight so what's the problem?

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

What Bruce Buffer says does not matter.

I remember a fight not so long ago that Herb Dean was reffing and Buffer said the fighter won by TKO when it was actually a tapout. Books ruled it a tapout even though Buffer said TKO.

ndntarget
    ndntarget's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dana white confirmed today it was a draw. One judge had it 10-10 in the first round instead of 10-9 from what i heaed. Rematch is comkng soon

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Euro books usually dont change the grading. Likes of Pinnacle, Bookmaker, Bodog will