ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Does pacquiao and his team look like they believe they've won?

You be the judge.

ApricotSinner32

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

hater!

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

they honestly look like a group who are scared as **** that theyre 20 mil a fight gravy train might be coming to an end.....cause someone actually came to fight

ApricotSinner32

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Hey Sinner. What do you think about the Margarito and Cotto rematch in a few weeks?

ApricotSinner32

Quote Originally Posted by Dank_Fire View Post
    Hey Sinner. What do you think about the Margarito and Cotto rematch in a few weeks?
    I think it's a decent fight but I am worried that margarito's eye is destroyed. I remember earlier in the year a doctor telling him he probably should never fight again.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Guy won fair and square. Grab the onions and move on already.

ApricotSinner32

I will keep all my boxing shit in this thread as the public deserves the truth.

StillSmokin
    StillSmokin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

You are obviously a Pacquiao hater, and probably a Mayweather fanboy.

Marquez is a great fighter and if he had different people in his corner there is a good chance he would be 3-0 against Pacquiao. In every fight his corner was telling him that he was winning late into the fight and basically telling him to survive the final rounds and the fight would be his. Had they instead urged him to take the fight to Pacquiao and control the ring then he would have most likely took the final rounds in those fights instead of GIVING them to Pacquiao.

If you want to hate on someone hate on Marquez's corner for blowing it YET AGAIN.

ApricotSinner32

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Guy won fair and square. Grab the onions and move on already.
    You didn't even watch the fight you fat mother fuking prick.

ApricotSinner32

Quote Originally Posted by StillSmokin View Post

Marquez is a great fighter and if he had different people in his corner there is a good chance he would be 3-0 against Pacquiao. In every fight his corner was telling him that he was winning late into the fight and basically telling him to survive the final rounds and the fight would be his. Had they instead urged him to take the fight to Pacquiao and control the ring then he would have most likely took the final rounds in those fights instead of GIVING them to Pacquiao.

If you want to hate on someone hate on Marquez's corner for blowing it YET AGAIN.
    We are talking about manny and marquez 3

In the 1st fight I think pacquiao won close because of the knockdowns and in their 2nd fight I think marquez won by 1-2 points.

Stop bringing up mayweather and the pacquiao hating bullshit. I am completely unbiased and just telling the truth .

ApricotSinner32

Marquez had the fight won before the 12th round started.

ApricotSinner32

ApricotSinner32

SUPERJUDAH ZAB JUDAH 5x Champ!
    Robbery!!!!

andreward Andre S.O.G. Ward
    Marquez won this fight, period!!

jeanpascalchamp Jean Pascal
    On my card Marquez WON!!!!

AmirKingKhan Amir Khan
    Look mayb a good draw or marquez by 1-2 rounds.

PaulMalignaggi Paulie Malignaggi
    Dont ask me about the fight I will not give you my opinion except that I thought Marquez won #tk!

AndreBerto Andre Berto
    Smh WOW..... Come on u know Top Rank wasn't* gonna let Marquez **** the money up!!! Great fight though

RealJoeCalzaghe Joe Calzaghe
    Just watched Marquez v Pacman and have to say thought Marquez was robbed! Thought he won the first 2 fights also!

ChrisArreola Chris Arreola
    Marquez won, true champ. Let's see Mayweather-Pacquiao. ****.

DarrenBarker82 Darren barker
    Just watched the fight Jmm won that in my eyes clearly!

andredirrell Andre Dirrell
    I really think so! But its so hard 2 sayRT @serhandayi7: @andredirrell JMM had a great night.....he'll always be a style problem for Pac

jcchavezjr1 Julio Cesar Chavez
    Gano marquez hoy. Fue un robo juan manuel gano claramente. esto esto es malo para el boxeo. Saludo a todos
    [Translation: Marquez won today. It was a robbery, Juan Manuel won clearly. This is bad for boxing.]

SUGARRAYLEONARD Sugar Ray Leonard
    The fight against Manny vs Marquez surprised everyone except Marquez! What a display of mental, spiritual and physical training of a boxer!

_FernandoVargas FerozFernandoVargas
    MARQUEZ 8 - 4!!!!!! THEY BETTER NOT ROB MARQUEZ!!!!

THEREALBHOP BERNARD HOPKINS EX
    @FloydMayweather blow thru @MannyPacquiao easy!!

TheArtistPerez Michael Angelo Perez
    If I was #Marquez I'll be holding my head high , cause the whole world know he won. **** what the judges say.

1Babybull Juan Diaz
    Great fight for the boxung fans but bad decision by the judges

Post more if you find them.

EDIT: UPDATES

ChinoMaidana Marcos Maidana
    Pobre Márquez lo robaron!
    [Translation: Poor Marquez, they robbed him!]

Marvin Hagler "Wake up people and realize that we can no longer tolerate corruption in our sport. There needs to be a primary governing body."

OscarDeLaHoya "I'm still sitting on my couch in disbelief. Paquiao cannot compete with a counter puncher like Marquez. Juan has the Patience to wait and capitalize on mistakes. I think this shows how superior mayweather is."

Andre Dirrell "Ok after this fight, I don't know what 2 think! Did JMM just have a good night, or did Pacman put on a great possum show 2 get MW! U TELL ME. GO GET YO GLOVES ON AND COME WHOOP THIS DUDE!!!! PACMAN CAN'T SEE YOU!!!"

Steve Cunningham "All pro fighters I know ,guys which know what to look 4 in a fight had jmm winning. It's not just entertainment to us its a #lifestyle#"

Anthonydirrell "If y'all think that they was bout to lose out on 150 million y'all crazy"

Matthew Macklin "It was close but still wrong...and for it to happen THREE times!!!!!?? WTF!!!"

Terry Norris "Wow! Thought PAC man would win. But clearly Marquez was robbed again. PAC did NOT win this fight."

Omar Henry "Wow I just watched Pacquiao get beat and Marquez get robbed!!!! and yes I was one of the people in the crowd booing the robbery!!!!"

Rashad Holloway "I'm team Pacquiao all day but Marquez won this fight hands down. Sad to see how politics run this sport when fighters work so hard."

Anthony Mundine "I luv PAC too...but he lost fair & square...but I'm sure he will return stronger...PAC v Marquez 4 #bringit. Actually I change my mind! Marquez deserves the pay day v money!! As he was really the victor! Don't think I wanna see 4. Even tho money."

Erik Morales "Nos robaroooon y feo. Marquez total reconocimiento es el segundo mexicano que le pone en su madre a pacquiao, gano y gano muy bien felicidadees!" Which translates to English as "They robbed us and it was an ugly robbery too. To Marquez total recognition, he is the second Mexican to beat the sh!t out of Pacquiao, he won and he won nicely. Congratulations!"

Kendall Holt "If u thought Pacman won or if Marquez needed the 12th to win its clear u don't know ish about this sport."

Peter Manfredo Jr. "Wow, after watching this, I better not leave it to the judges next week!!!"

ElKoChul Fernando Montiel M
    Q pinche robooooooo. Gano markez y c la kitaron d new. Shialeeeee !!! [translation: What a ****ing robbery. Marquez won]

realdealgeale Daniel Geale
    I thought the decision was close but in my opinion it should have gone the other way.

K9boxing Cornelius Bundrage
    Just got back in town was at the PacMan fight. Marquez got Robbed. I will Destroy PacMan. I been knew it y'all just didn't know.

Champfasteddie Eddie Chambers
    The Pacman vs Marquez fight could of went anyway... So I was expecting pacquiao to get the decision...

George Foreman III (George's son) "PAC got outsmarted. It was a tactical victory 4 Marquez but PAC was the aggressor. I think it should've been called a draw."

2012Jlove J'Leon Love
    They played my man Marquez lastnight on the fight. He boxed a perfect fight it sucks that #boxing judging is so terrible.

Raul Martinez "Marquez 7 Pac 5. I want my ppv money back. That's why #Boxing losing fans to #mma. Mayweather eats pacman up.

maravillabox Sergio Martínez
    Lección técnica, táctica y estratégica de JMM y Beristain. Boxeo de calidad y control del Mexicano. Pacquiao no gana.1-2 puntos para Marquez
    [Translation: Technical, tactical, and strategical lesson from JMM and Beristain. Quality boxing and control from the Mexican. Pacquiao didn't win. 1-2 point for Marquez. ]

Ashley Theophane "Marquez like the previous two I thought he had won but was short changed."

Tony Bomber Bellew "Marquez struggles with counter punches, that is not Amir, It would be a very good fight though.. All roads lead to Mayweather!"

Vic Darchinyan
    "The entire WORLD saw it, Marquez dominated the Pac-Man, he was the master of the game.

Vanes Martirosyan
    "i saw it as a real close fight but felt Manny did enough to pull out the decision win. definitely not Pacman's best performance, but he did ok."

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Yeah Marquez was robbed but nothing we can do.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

i am a mayweather fan...and also a huge fan of jmm....have been for years...

ive also been to two of pacs fights...against cotto and hatton....

i dont like pacquiao....not pac the fighter...i think hes a good fighter....its not even him i dont like...its his promoter and his fans i cant stand....his fans werent fans of the sport before him....and his promoter has done a great job of swindling the public into thinking floyd as ever been afraid of fighting him....they act like manny is an all time great....yet floyd is just a scared dude..floyd has accomplished so much...yet so many want to trash him....floyds 154 title is legit...not from beating someone at 150 catchweight for a vacant title......just sick of people trying to take floyd down and make manny seem like the greatest ever....when theyve basically accomplished the same shit

StillSmokin

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    Marquez had the fight won before the 12th round started.
    Final ROUNDS, meaning 9-12. Even in a semi-close fight, the corner should never make their fighter think that they have it in the bag. You have to make them think that the fight is close and that they could still lose if they don't take control.

ApricotSinner32

ApricotSinner32

Final ROUNDS, meaning 9-12. Even in a semi-close fight, the corner should never make their fighter think that they have it in the bag. You have to make them think that the fight is close and that they could still lose if they don't take control.
    Marquez was in such control that pacquiao didn't know what to do. Pacquiao went in to desperation mode bum rushing in spurts throwing his wild combinations missing terribly for the majority of the time. It matters not what the trainer says to the fighter. In fact nacho told marquez the right thing. He told marquez that he was ahead and all he needed to do was stay on his feet to win which was 100% true.And marquez is intelligent he doesn't just believe anything anyone tells him he knows he was up by atleast 2-4 rounds going in to the 12th.

ApricotSinner32

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

great, a video that shows a few hard shots from quez, none had any effect whatsoever...and showed none of the harder punches that pac landed...pac beat him in every punching aspect of the fight..its really not that difficult to judge...pac won the fight, he didnt do it convincingly, but you wanna be the champ, you gotta beat him...you cant lose every punching stat in a fight and expect to win just because you were the aggressor... a more than fair decision...

ApricotSinner32

ApricotSinner32

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    great, a video that shows a few hard shots from quez, none had any effect whatsoever...and showed none of the harder punches that pac landed...pac beat him in every punching aspect of the fight..its really not that difficult to judge...pac won the fight, he didnt do it convincingly, but you wanna be the champ, you gotta beat him...you cant lose every punching stat in a fight and expect to win just because you were the aggressor... a more than fair decision...
    You don't know boxing.

ApricotSinner32

Ray pacquiao had maybe 2-3 rounds where he landed some good shots besides that he didn't do shit.I gave pacquiao a lot of the swing rounds that were highly subjective you can't score this fight for pacquiao if you're not a moron.

StillSmokin

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    i am a mayweather fan...and also a huge fan of jmm....have been for years...

ive also been to two of pacs fights...against cotto and hatton....

i dont like pacquiao....not pac the fighter...i think hes a good fighter....its not even him i dont like...its his promoter and his fans i cant stand....his fans werent fans of the sport before him....and his promoter has done a great job of swindling the public into thinking floyd as ever been afraid of fighting him....they act like manny is an all time great....yet floyd is just a scared dude..floyd has accomplished so much...yet so many want to trash him....floyds 154 title is legit...not from beating someone at 150 catchweight for a vacant title......just sick of people trying to take floyd down and make manny seem like the greatest ever....when theyve basically accomplished the same shit

I'm not a Pacquiao fan but I think he's a great fighter, classy guy, and like the fact that he has used his fame and wealth in a POSITIVE way by giving back.

Mayweather is an extremely talented boxer, but (unlike Manny) is a complete scumbag. The guy calls himself the greatest of all time yet sucker-punches Ortiz to get the KO when he was easily winning the fight, then goes and burns stacks of one hundred dollar bills in the club on the day hes supposed in court and is supposedly "recovering." The guy has no class and anybody who would root for him is a tool.

ApricotSinner32

People who are close with manny and work with freddie roach that said manny lost...

Amir Khan
    Jorge Linares
    Julio Caesar Chavez
    Rashad Hallaway

ApricotSinner32

I'm not a Pacquiao fan but I think he's a great fighter, classy guy, and like the fact that he has used his fame and wealth in a POSITIVE way by giving back.

Mayweather is an extremely talented boxer, but (unlike Manny) is a complete scumbag. The guy calls himself the greatest of all time yet sucker-punches Ortiz to get the KO when he was easily winning the fight, then goes and burns stacks of one hundred dollar bills in the club on the day hes supposed in court and is supposedly "recovering." The guy has no class and anybody who would root for him is a tool.
    Ortiz cut mayweather with the headbutt and could have knocked mayweather's teeth out/broke his nose with such a move. One of the dirtiest moves you can do and the ko was legal.You're too worried about mayweather's morals and not his skills as a fighter.

StillSmokin

Marquez was in such control that pacquiao didn't know what to do. Pacquiao went in to desperation mode bum rushing in spurts throwing his wild combinations missing terribly for the majority of the time. It matters not what the trainer says to the fighter. In fact nacho told marquez the right thing. He told marquez that he was ahead and all he needed to do was stay on his feet to win which was 100% true.And marquez is intelligent he doesn't just believe anything anyone tells him he knows he was up by atleast 2-4 rounds going in to the 12th.
    You claim to know so much about boxing, yet anybody who knows anything about the sport knows that you never know what the judges are going to score. Just look at how many controversial decisions there have been in the past, especially when a title is on the line.

That's why I said if the fight is even remotely close (2-4 rounds is a close fight) the corner should not tell their fighter that they have the fight won if they just make it to the end. The only time a corner should say that is if their fighter has completely dominated their opponent for 8+ rounds and doesn't want them to get greedy and get caught with a punch that could end the fight. I put all the blame on the trainers and corner of Marquez.

ApricotSinner32

Freddie Roach: "Marquez's style... Dictates the movements so suddly.. controls the footwork..blah blah blah and is very effective."

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

does this look like a petty thief/stiff?

you be the judge....

ApricotSinner32

You claim to know so much about boxing, yet anybody who knows anything about the sport knows that you never know what the judges are going to score. Just look at how many controversial decisions there have been in the past, especially when a title is on the line.

That's why I said if the fight is even remotely close (2-4 rounds is a close fight) the corner should not tell their fighter that they have the fight won if they just make it to the end. The only time a corner should say that is if their fighter has completely dominated their opponent for 8+ rounds and doesn't want them to get greedy and get caught with a punch that could end the fight. I put all the blame on the trainers and corner of Marquez.
    I have to rewatch the 12th round because you've been the 12th round a huge issue meanwhile I don't remember manny doing anything to win the 12th round. I could be wrong because after the 10th round i stopped scoring the fight as I had marquez up by more than 3 rounds. This fight was not as close it was a masterclass of the counter-puncher getting the best of the aggressor.

StillSmokin

Ortiz cut mayweather with the headbutt and could have knocked mayweather's teeth out/broke his nose with such a move. One of the dirtiest moves you can do and the ko was legal.You're too worried about mayweather's morals and not his skills as a fighter.
    True, but then again any TRUE CHAMPION would have made him pay for it WITHOUT repaying him with a cheap shot of their own. I think Mayweather is one of the most gifted athletes and do not deny his skill set, I just think he is everything boxing SHOULDN'T be.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It was rigged

He could not lose...too much money involved with Weatherman Mayweather fight in future

He lost and the world knows it

1234 ... Last