ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

The right hook ortiz landed at 1:55 in round 4 was about the only shot that was anywhere near clean. IMO if the fight continued with out the drama ortiz would have gotten stopped late probably with swollen/closed eyes like gatti. Mayweather is not a huge puncher but he was targeting ortiz's right eye straight right hands the whole fight and his eye was already fukked up after 4 rounds. I doubt the fight would have went the distance.

HoulihansTX
    Bowl $ea$on
    HoulihansTX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

The fight will never happen

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post

The right hook ortiz landed at 1:55 in round 4 was about the only shot that was anywhere near clean. IMO if the fight continued with out the drama ortiz would have gotten stopped late probably with swollen/closed eyes like gatti. Mayweather is not a huge puncher but he was targeting ortiz's right eye straight right hands the whole fight and his eye was already fukked up after 4 rounds. I doubt the fight would have went the distance.
    floyd backed up onto the ropes and was smiling....and this clown wants to act like he was out on his feet

ApricotSinner32

Honestly ortiz got what he deserved. He could have been dq'd for launching his head you can seriously hurt someone doing that shit. Could have broken floyd's nose/knocked teeth out.

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Honestly ortiz got what he deserved. He could have been dq'd for launching his head you can seriously hurt someone doing that shit. Could have broken floyd's nose/knocked teeth out.
    exactly

but this philly clown wants to act like vic could have ended this fight with one shot had it continued and that vic wasnt frustrated because he was being severly outclassed....and that floyd was hurt...lol

classic example of a guy saying he saw what he wanted to see....this guy is still running around like "floyd didnt hurt ortiz"....as if that matters and is the end all

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by moses millsap View Post
    Manny will never go for USADA testing, because he doesn't stand a chance if he is clean.

Why should he? No one else in boxing does. That has just been an excuse for Mayweather not to fight him and get his a$$ kicked.

Now Mayweather makes sets a date for a fight that doesn't even exist trying to put everything on his terms...

he's a coward.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    you have a hard time reading and retaining huh?

i already addressed floyd not "hurting" ortiz way back in this thread....it doesnt fuckin matter if he hurt him at all or not...floyd has enough on his punches to make you respect him....thats all he needs...and all that matters....floyd never hurt shane either....but he was snapping shanes neck with his shots....thats all that fuckin matters you retard

floyd was never fuckin hurt in that fight...you can say it a million times...it will never be true

it does matter that compubox says....what compubox said means a hell of alot more than what floyd not hurting ortiz does.....compubox says floyd was dominating him....and he was frustrating him....and we all know thats why vic did what he did....he was getting hit with straight lead rights and it was only gonna get more embarrassing for him

vic is the type of fighter that can end a fight in one punch? whens the last time he did that to a legit world class fighter? i saw him put berto on his butt...but he didnt knock him out??.....who was it? vivian harris?...harris is a joke....that statement is absurd....floyd took a bomb from shane....cmon guy...get a clue....the guy got kod by maidana...went the distance with nate campbell and lamont peterson....and yet you wanna stand by "well we dont know what would have happened...vic coulda ended floyd with one shot"....lolol...such a clown

You might be the biggest douche bag on this site. Your fanaticism for Floyd is at absurd levels. Seriously, you should blow him and get it over with. Your such a fanatic you'd probably swallow too.

You talk about Vic not knocking out world class fighters who did Mayweather do it to? The incredibly talented Sharmba Mitchell? An overrated hype like Ricky Hatton? That awesome talent Henry Bruseles?

Not to mention the fact that Mayweather ducked guys like Miguel Cotto and Shane Mosley for years. Ducked Margarito in his prime.

Your so brainwashed you can't admit that Mayweather took the punk way out against Ortiz by ending it the way he did. Instead you defend it.

And yes, Mayweather was hurt. He can smile all he wants, the last two rounds of that fight Vic was starting to get to him slowly but surely and gaining confidence from the fact that Mayweather, despite outpunching him, couldn't hurt him.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

these guys too busy doing other things, pacquiao president of philipines, actor, director, singer. mayweather, rapper, producer, roller skater

bobby heenan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post

You might be the biggest douche bag on this site. Your fanaticism for Floyd is at absurd levels. Seriously, you should blow him and get it over with. Your such a fanatic you'd probably swallow too.

You talk about Vic not knocking out world class fighters who did Mayweather do it to? The incredibly talented Sharmba Mitchell? An overrated hype like Ricky Hatton? That awesome talent Henry Bruseles?

Not to mention the fact that Mayweather ducked guys like Miguel Cotto and Shane Mosley for years. Ducked Margarito in his prime.

Your so brainwashed you can't admit that Mayweather took the punk way out against Ortiz by ending it the way he did. Instead you defend it.

And yes, Mayweather was hurt. He can smile all he wants, the last two rounds of that fight Vic was starting to get to him slowly but surely and gaining confidence from the fact that Mayweather, despite outpunching him, couldn't hurt him.
    listen boss....i might be a douche...but one thing im not is stupid...wish i could say the same for you

the point is/was....you said vic had one punch ko power and the ability to end the fight had it gone longer.....and i asked exactly who hes done that too at the world class level

i didnt say floyd had the power(which u seem to think is everything and value so much) to do anything like that.....so basically you are just being retarded when saying "who did floyd do it too" and rambling on....because i never made that claim about floyd in the first place....you did about victor....and you have no response other than to ask "who did floyd do it too"......

floyd never ducked miguel cotto...in fact...floyd would box circles around him.....cotto was ringside at floyd/gatti and had a look of horror on his face when he saw how floyd carved him up.....and cotto was with arum and arum was in no way shape or form putting cotto in there to get outclassed by floyd.....again...you dont know shit ....that fight wasnt going to happen....cotto was even quoted around the time as saying they were in no way ready for that fight.....

and floyd tried to fight shane years ago...the problem is shane was the star...the big name...and floyd was a high risk/low reward for shane.....i can show you videos of shane in the ring being asked about floyd and shane saying he was going on vacation and had to have some tooth work done.....shane didnt want it ...he wanted big names...and floyd was still trying to make his

but again...you were the one saying vic had the chance to end if it went longer...i didnt say anything about floyds power....and when i ask you who exactly has vic knocked out that is a world class fighter....you have no response but to say "welll...uhh....who has floyd knocked out".....clown
    Last edited by bobby heenan; 11-12-11 at 10:30 AM.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

listen boss....i might be a douche...but one thing im not is stupid...wish i could say the same for you

the point is/was....you said vic had one punch ko power and the ability to end the fight had it gone longer.....and i asked exactly who hes done that too at the world class level

i didnt say floyd had the power(which u seem to think is everything and value so much) to do anything like that.....so basically you are just being retarded when saying "who did floyd do it too" and rambling on....because i never made that claim about floyd in the first place....you did about victor....and you have no response other than to ask "who did floyd do it too"......

floyd never ducked miguel cotto...in fact...floyd would box circles around him.....cotto was ringside at floyd/gatti and had a look of horror on his face when he saw how floyd carved him up.....and cotto was with arum and arum was in no way shape or form putting cotto in there to get outclassed by floyd.....again...you dont know shit ....that fight wasnt going to happen....cotto was even quoted around the time as saying they were in no way ready for that fight.....

and floyd tried to fight shane years ago...the problem is shane was the star...the big name...and floyd was a high risk/low reward for shane.....i can show you videos of shane in the ring being asked about floyd and shane saying he was going on vacation and had to have some tooth work done.....shane didnt want it ...he wanted big names...and floyd was still trying to make his

but again...you were the one saying vic had the chance to end if it went longer...i didnt say anything about floyds power....and when i ask you who exactly has vic knocked out that is a world class fighter....you have no response but to say "welll...uhh....who has floyd knocked out".....clown
    I never said you were stupid. I don't think that. I think your a bit blinded in your fanaticism for Floyd though.

Cotto had a look of horror on his face when floyd was fighting gatti?

Gatti was so overmatched in that fight why would Cotto be surprised? Everyone knew before the fight that Floyd was going to take him apart and give Gatti a boxing lesson.

Yes, Floyd did duck Cotto when Cotto was in his prime. He ducked Sugar Shane when Shane was in his prime. He ducked Margarito when Margarito was in his prime. He has now ducked Pacquiao for the last year and half.

Yes, Vic certainly had a chance of ending it had that fight gone on longer. You can't deny that Vic was starting to get to him in the last two rounds.

ApricotSinner32

Floyd would have killed cotto in cotto's prime. You forget that floyd was quicker back than as well. Floyd was so fuking fast vs gatti.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Floyd would have killed cotto in cotto's prime. You forget that floyd was quicker back than as well. Floyd was so fuking fast vs gatti.

I agree Floyd would have beat Cotto. However, that being said, Cotto, in his prime, was 10x the fighter Ortiz is, and Ortiz was able to get to Floyd.

ApricotSinner32

Ortiz landed 1 good punch the whole fight. Floyd was never in danger and ortiz was never winning a decision so his only chance was by imposing his size and landing big shots which he showed no ability to do. Hardly "getting to floyd"

bobby heenan
    Update your status

im still trying to wrap my head around this notion that victor hurt floyd and was getting to him....for crying out loud hes a 24 year old 5-10 165lb lefthanded kid....he didnt land a single jab all night.....floyd said beforehand "im not gonna try and outbox you so u dont have to worry about that"....floyd basically said he wasnt gonna run in the faceoff "just like i told shane".....so i mean....i dunno what yer point is

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

im still trying to wrap my head around this notion that victor hurt floyd and was getting to him....for crying out loud hes a 24 year old 5-10 165lb lefthanded kid....he didnt land a single jab all night.....floyd said beforehand "im not gonna try and outbox you so u dont have to worry about that"....floyd basically said he wasnt gonna run in the faceoff "just like i told shane".....so i mean....i dunno what yer point is

Did you see Victor when he had Floyd against the ropes? Did you see Floyd cover-up and take shots? Do you think Floyd could have fought that way for 8 more rounds with no consequences against an opponent with power in both hands and knockout ability?

Do you think he would get away with that against Pacquiao? Come on, man.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

these guys don't wana fight no more, there are lots of good young fighters now
    Last edited by phillybadboy; 11-12-11 at 12:42 PM.

jwes4907
    jwes4907's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 342

I'd pay 100 to see this but it would never happen.

First 1234