vassman86
    vassman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

UFC 91: Gurgel vs Riley HURRY!

if you plan to bet on Riley, take it while the line is good!
    line opened at about gurgel -175, riley +145 on betcris. lines are evening out now:

gurgel (-120) vs riley (-110) on betcris

that's a huge drop. I got Riley at +105. I'm guessing lines will continue to move like that up until the fight.

I don't like Gurgel. He's pathetic to watch. The guy can't finish fights; he can barely win them. Bet against him while he's still in the UFC!!

vassman86
    vassman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

come to think of it, there's a high likelihood of a scalp opportunity developing here. it's not too late to get Riley at plus money [+108, pinny]
    Just by looking at the opening lines, Gurgel (-175)?? cmon people! in my eyes, he should be +150.
    I think if you wanna bet on Gurgel, wait until hours before the fight, might be able to get him at +115, at least.

MMAJOE
    MMAJOE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

This is a close fight, Riley has lost some tough fights against good fighters (Alvarez,Edwards,Lawler,Lytle,Fisher)and has dropped to 155lb from 170lb.

Gurgel has looked bad in all his fights ( no power and his highly touted Jujitsu game hasbeen no where to be found).He has never put it all together in the UFC.

This is a must win for Gurgel and its Rileys chance to get back into the big show.

Personally i dont like this fight i see it going the distance and either guy could pull this out in a boring fight. Only doing parlays on this fight no straight bets for me on this one. good luck guys. I would like to see Gurgel get the boot from the UFC.