NickDiaz209
    NickDiaz209's Avatar Become A Pro!

My thoughts after watching weigh-in

Why is everyone saying Barnett is so fat? He has always looked like that. If anything I think Werdum looked fat...seems to be the same guy that came in out of shape vs Dos Santos, and we all know how that ended...

Another side note: I am really starting to think that Noons is a great bet after watching the weigh-in. He looked very confident, he's a better boxer, he's a smarter fighter, he arguably beat Nick Diaz twice (as much as I hate to admit it) and Masvidal isn't the smartest guy in the world. He will have to keep the fight on the ground to win, and Noons has pretty good takedown defense.

ThisGuy
    ThisGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 636

If anyone says Barnett looked fat after the weigh ins you can totally dismiss their opinion. Barnett looked in great shape for Barnett

sundin4prez
    sundin4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!

barnett looked great considering his last fight in the states (yvel fight) he had a full on set of ....

hopefully he ends it quick with one of his patented americana/keylock

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5230

yea his love-handles have always hung over his shorts

NickDiaz209

Quote Originally Posted by THE_LOCKSMITH View Post
    yea his love-handles have always hung over his shorts
    I'm not kidding when I ask this, but are you referring to Barnett or Werdum, because that's the first thing I thought of when seeing Werdum.

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Nick if I remember correctly you gave Noons the beating of his life in the second fight and only lost the first fight because of a bullshit cut stoppage. You went back to the 209 victorious after the second fight and made your homies proud.

I agree with you though Noons is one of the best plays of all his time and of all the time and maybe all the time after that.

NickDiaz209

Noons is one of the best plays of all his time and of all the time and maybe all the time after that.[/quote]

pretty much