JJOdin
    JJOdin's Avatar Become A Pro!

KJ Noons stripped of title

http://www.submittomma.com/articles/..._stripped.html

Interestingly, he may still end up fighting for the organization.

MMAJOE
    MMAJOE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 86

I should like KJ noons, he trains like 4 miles from my house here in San Diego, Just dont know about the guy he gets a chance to be on CBS primetime and be a household name and have chances for endorsements/fame ect.He seems to be a spoiled punk.

Had a chance to Fight a well known UFC/Pride Veteran Nick Diaz in a Rematch and prove that the First time he beat Diaz from Cut stoppage and now try to finish Diaz and stop the critics. But instead he says Nick Diaz is not the number one contender and wont fight him.

KJ noons is complaining about his contract,I understand and do think he deserves more money but most MMA fighters dont make much early there career he wants the same is Diaz who makes 3 times what he makes but Diaz has over 20 MMA fights and is a household name for MMA fans and draws ratings. KJ noons was showcased on the first EliteXC show and was KO bye Crazy horse Bennett and EliteXC still suported him. KJ Noons cant make up his mind if he wants to be a pro boxer or MMA fighter and was suppose to fight on Showtime boxing 3 times in his contract with Elitexc and is only had one fight.

EliteXC has not been perfect also they have not really showcase him much with his 2 years with the company, gave him a crappy contract and should of torn the old contract after he beat Nick Diaz and yves edwards. EliteXc is 50 million dollars in debt and there is rumors that Showtime/CBS that have 20% of ownership want to buy them out. Elitexc owns King of Cage,Cage Rage,Icon Sport,Shoxc and Elitexc fight orgs.

Bottom line dont really think KJ noons really wants to be a MMA fighter and maybe he needs to go back to boxing instead of trying to decide who he will fight or wont fight.
    Last edited by MMAJOE; 09-21-08 at 06:01 AM.

MickChunky
    Dillishaw +715!
    MickChunky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

That prick gets what he deserves

I.R.B
    I.R.B's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahaha... What a pussy... He shames the Hawaiian islands... With his same game plan he really could give Diaz another loss... but since he is scared and wont fight him then we will never know... I accpect Diaz to rip noons...