PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

BetUS - Parlays

for the people that use BetUs -- what's the deal with parlays?? sometimes i am able to do a parlay, while other times i am not. i was under the impression that maybe they dont allow parlays for smaller events (i've never been allowed to do a parlay for bellator fights). but they are not letting me do a parlay for UFN 24, so now i'm a little confused.

i sent a message to customer service, but was hoping one of youz would have an answer for me. from my experience, betus customer service is pretty crappy.

Camdemonium
    Camdemonium's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dunno. I hate betus. I have a 5dimes account but they haven't cleared my bank account after 2 months so I can't add more money.

cyberinvestor
    cyberinvestor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

BetUS is a chump shop. They get all the Joe Public guys out there to bet with them because they don't know any better. BetUS is not willing to take any risks. I understand books limiting certain players and such but BetUS operates as though they expect you to just deposit money and let them keep it. They don't want to offer you wagers.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

i concur with both responses. i absolutely hate betus. anytime i ask a question to customer service, they tell me to call the wagering department. when you call the wagering department you speak to some idiot who has no idea what they are talking about. fortunately, my account was funded with bonus money that i won on mmabettingblog, so it's not actual money out of my pocket. i have to look into withdrawing the funds and then deposit into my 5dimes account. hopefully i wont have any issues...

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    i concur with both responses. i absolutely hate betus. anytime i ask a question to customer service, they tell me to call the wagering department. when you call the wagering department you speak to some idiot who has no idea what they are talking about. fortunately, my account was funded with bonus money that i won on mmabettingblog, so it's not actual money out of my pocket. i have to look into withdrawing the funds and then deposit into my 5dimes account. hopefully i wont have any issues...
    BetUS gets a lot of crap, probably deservedly so, but they've always paid me promptly. I think they are a worthwhile out to hang onto.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

i really dont think so. Customer service sucks and they do not offer a wide variety of bets, thats pretty much fail on a betters main two criterias. And for what? There is plenty of other bookies.

cyberinvestor
    cyberinvestor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    BetUS gets a lot of crap, probably deservedly so, but they've always paid me promptly. I think they are a worthwhile out to hang onto.
    I am not saying that BetUS can't be trusted. I haven't heard any real payment issues with them. So, I agree, that's a good thing. However when I said "chump shop" I mean't they are good for people who treat betting as a novelty. Most of us on these forums are serious or even professional gamblers and if you are then BetUS is nowhere in your arsenal. The lines are horrible, they change them drastically at all times, they limit you in seconds, etc.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I personally get some great dog lines. Sometimes off by 2points! I keep them for certain lines. Most definitely not my main book. Good luck.