terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Kawajiri +175; Aoki -185

Not sure how the disaster there is going to effect their preperation. But, assuming they have maintained some routine and are mentally focused on these fights, I think their is great value here.

Kawajiri is arguably Japan's strongest wrestler. Melendez has the hand speed and but Kawajiri has the power advantage imo. I think this fight is close to even and Kawajiri should be a slight favorite if this fight was in Japan. To win 1u for me.

Beerbohm prides himeself on his scrabbling ability and wins most fights with his grappling. Grappling with Aoki for 3 rounds isnt going to turn out well imo. Aoki also has a reach advantage and can probably outstrike Beerbohm smiliar to the Ribeiro fight.

Eccocide
    2010 MMA Results: +69.3225 units
    Eccocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

I like the Kawajiri play a lot. Waiting to see if I can get closer to the opener.

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Like the Aoki play a lot, I agree I think he can pitter pat punch his way to a decision, should he choose to do that.

Jordan23
    Jordan23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 283

Quote Originally Posted by Eccocide View Post
    I like the Kawajiri play a lot. Waiting to see if I can get closer to the opener.
    I couldn't agree more. I think he beats Gilbert and I'd even take him straight up at even money.

sirchadwick1
    Update your status
    sirchadwick1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

I wonder if we see Beerbohm and Aoki both wearing their fancy pants. Should be a fun fight... I see Aoki getting the sub eventually.

I actually think I will be parlaying Aoki + Melendez in this one. 1u to win 1.26u.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

what about playing, beerbohm and aoki sub?
    Anyone seeing aoki win on decision?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    what about playing, beerbohm and aoki sub?
    Anyone seeing aoki win on decision?
    Very possible, watch the Aurelio fight.