Mikelewis
    Mikelewis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Has anyone had any recent issues with withdrawls at Nitrogen?

Been with them for a while casual play. Never had an issue until last month where they cancelled my withdrawl saying
    I had exceeded the monthly max (20 withdrawls per month) which was fine but now they randomly selected my last withdrawl for a 24 hour security review, which has turned into a management (still waiting) review (whatever that means). Relatively small amount less than 200.00 in btc. is anyone else having delays/withdrawl cancelled with Nitrogen?

70'sMan
    70'sMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6842

If you are referring to nitrobetting it is not uncommon if you beat them. You should get paid. I think the first time they held me up it took a couple of weeks because they wanted an explanation of my IP access history. After that they told me that I was only allowed to access from my home network. No cell phone, hotel networks if traveling etc. Subsequently they have held every withdrawal for random security review. Those have only been a day or two. But I have been paid. I took it as they were telling me they didn't want my action so I have accommodated them.

Mikelewis
    Mikelewis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 235

Yep same here...just didn't want to see the writing on the wall...they did pay but you're spot on. They don't want me there, man it was nice to get paid in an hour though, thanks for the confirmation. Let me know if you know of a btc book that pays in hours.

Thanks again 70"s

70'sMan
    70'sMan's Avatar SBR PRO

Fairlay but the interface is poor and limits depend on their market makers.

Betcoin but they are quick to limit and I mean like micro limits.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15395

Quote Originally Posted by 70'sMan View Post
    Fairlay but the interface is poor and limits depend on their market makers.

Betcoin but they are quick to limit and I mean like micro limits.
    With Betcoin they have three different books with different sets of lines. Each book has different limits so the others may not limit you. The limits are set by providers.

70'sMan
    70'sMan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    With Betcoin they have three different books with different sets of lines. Each book has different limits so the others may not limit you. The limits are set by providers.
    Not sure of the inter-workings at Betcoin but I do agree that the limits are larger at Legacy but they have fewer options. Gamebetr I think it was no longer shows on my menu. Maybe that is because I am USA?

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by 70'sMan View Post
    Not sure of the inter-workings at Betcoin but I do agree that the limits are larger at Legacy but they have fewer options. Gamebetr I think it was no longer shows on my menu. Maybe that is because I am USA?
    I just went on Chat and they said right now they only have Betcoin and Legacy. It's possible that they may bring back Gamebtr or Pinnacle.

raiders72001

If you're betting the Preakness or other horse races, Nitrobetting is nice for that. 10% daily rebates.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Do any of these bitcoin books offer deposit and/or reload bonuses? I remember looking at a couple of them when they first popped up and they didn’t offer anything unless that’s changed?

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Do any of these bitcoin books offer deposit and/or reload bonuses? I remember looking at a couple of them when they first popped up and they didn’t offer anything unless that’s changed?
    Nitrobetting 100% up to 25 mBTC 17x. Up to 15% cash back during the football season.