alta
    alta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

btc deposit to Heritage

If I make a btc deposit to Heritage does it not get credited to my account until their Customer Service is open for the day? In other words does one of their people have to manually place my btc deposit into my account?

Mugsy777
    Update your status
    Mugsy777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6494

yes

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90338

I don’t believe that is correct for deposits

Withdrawals but not deposits.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Yeah, deposits are automatic. Not sure why anyone would think differently.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

should be automatic

craigpb
    craigpb's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8030

Probably has to get confirmed once on the blockchain before it gets credited, but customer service has nothing to do with that. Probably the reason if there was a delay.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

At approximately 9:15 am yesterday OP received his deposit & felt like an asshole for creating this thread, end of story.

robfromsc
    robfromsc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 256

At times they have issues and you have to manually send in your bitcoin information

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

No and they usually credit your account after just 1 confirmation,

alta
    alta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

Quote Originally Posted by robfromsc View Post
    At times they have issues and you have to manually send in your bitcoin information
    According to the CSR at Heritage I spoke too, Btc deposits are only automatic if one uses a Btc address that is generated by Heritage the same day of the actual Btc deposit transaction. If one uses a Btc address generated by Heritage that was generated any day prior to the actual day of Btc deposit, it is not automatic. The Btc deposit transaction just sits there, until you call and alert them that you made the Btc deposit using such and such Btc address. The Btc address can be seen by you and Heritage in your Deposit History with a status of pending ever since the day that Btc address was generated for you.
    I had generated the Btc address from Heritage weeks before and had not used it yet, until now. One can see every Btc address generated in your Heritage Deposit history whether you use it or not. In your Deposit history, the Btc address status says pending until you actually use it. What they really prefer you to do is to generate a new Btc address on the day you deposit vs using a Btc address that was previously generated for you.
    Last edited by alta; 04-02-22 at 07:08 AM.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by alta View Post
    According to the CSR at Heritage I spoke too, Btc deposits are only automatic if one uses a Btc address that is generated by Heritage the same day of the actual Btc deposit transaction. If one uses a Btc address generated by Heritage that was generated any day prior to the actual day of Btc deposit, it is not automatic. It just sits there, until you call and alert them that you made the Btc deposit using such and such Btc address, which is in ones Heritage Deposit History with a status of pending ever since the day that Btc address was generated for you.
    I had generated the Btc address thru Heritage weeks before and had not used it yet, until now. One can see every Btc address generated in your Heritage Deposit history whether you use it or not. The Btc status says pending until you actually use it. What they really prefer you to do is to generate a new Btc address on the day you deposit vs using a Btc address that was previously generated.
    Ah OK. In the past I have always deposited immediately after generating address.