bachelj
    bachelj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Problem with BTC withdrawal from SportsBettting

Hey,

I have a problem with BTC withdrawal from SportsBettting. I used to bet NBA players props and won about 3k USD (total balance 5k there). I am Czech citizen and made most of the bets from Czech Republic and about 7 week ago I went to Bulgaria for a vacation. I continued betting there, but I got limited fast so I decided to withdrawal. They refused my withdrawals, first with reason that I have not rollover my deposit (no bonus, just regular 1x rollover). Since I have rollovered it many times, I talk to costumer service and they admitted mistake on their side and ask me to do it one more time. For the second time they refused it again and asked for ID and utility bill. I have provided all documents few days after and now I am waiting for response almost 6 weeks. First they said it will take 24 hours, then 72 hours and then they are just keeping saying "wait for response from security team, your account is still under review".

Does anyone else having problem with them? Maybe they are postponing withdrawal due to low BTC price?

Thank you

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9255

Quote Originally Posted by bachelj View Post
    Hey,

I have a problem with BTC withdrawal from SportsBettting. I used to bet NBA players props and won about 3k USD (total balance 5k there). I am Czech citizen and made most of the bets from Czech Republic and about 7 week ago I went to Bulgaria for a vacation. I continued betting there, but I got limited fast so I decided to withdrawal. They refused my withdrawals, first with reason that I have not rollover my deposit (no bonus, just regular 1x rollover). Since I have rollovered it many times, I talk to costumer service and they admitted mistake on their side and ask me to do it one more time. For the second time they refused it again and asked for ID and utility bill. I have provided all documents few days after and now I am waiting for response almost 6 weeks. First they said it will take 24 hours, then 72 hours and then they are just keeping saying "wait for response from security team, your account is still under review".

Does anyone else having problem with them? Maybe they are postponing withdrawal due to low BTC price?

Thank you
    If you PM message me your account number I can ask our management contact to look into this for you.

bachelj
    bachelj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Sent in PM

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by bachelj View Post
    Sent in PM

Optional

Hi Bachelj,

Sportsbetting inform me that they were not happy with some of your account activity, so have chosen to pay out your balance and close the account.

They should be in contact with you to get your preferred payment method.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Interesting. No idea what the problem is?

bitcoinLuke
    bitcoinLuke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Hi Bachelj,

Sportsbetting inform me that they were not happy with some of your account activity, so have chosen to pay out your balance and close the account.

They should be in contact with you to get your preferred payment method.
    What does that even mean? He won money and now they are mad?

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by bitcoinLuke View Post
    What does that even mean? He won money and now they are mad?
    It means he is getting paid all that he is owed.

I don't know if they are mad or the exact reason they don't want his business any more.

Shifty
    Shifty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7997

@bachelj After you get paid we'd all like to hear why you got kicked out. Are you strictly a prop player?