PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Bitcoin accelerators

Anyone have and luck with Bitcoin accelerators or can you suggest one? I have two send transactions from 2/15/21 stuck unconfirmed. The fee was kind of low but nothing ridiculous and I’ve seen fees at this level since then. The deposits have been credited to my account but I can’t withdraw until they clear and I would like to withdraw now. I’m willing to pay to accelerate them but one site I tried said the transaction does not exist, another site said $12 to accelerate and then it went to $25. I can wait it out but something is strange about these two transactions, I’ve never seen it take this long.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Two posters have told me paying this service worked for them https://www.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/

It was more than $25 though

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO

Thanks Optional. ViaBTC is actually the one telling me the transaction does not exist, so I guess I’m outta luck there. I saw another site wanted over $250 so that made me question the legitimacy of the $25 site. Hell, I don’t know what to do. I can tell you one thing, blockchain.com’s support is useless. I need to switch wallets but have been putting it off. What is the longest you’ve heard of a transaction being stuck?

SnakesPicks
    Dazed and confused.
    SnakesPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude, Bitcoin "Accelerators"??!! Really?? That's a scam every time.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by SnakesPicks View Post

ViaBTC is legit. the free one if you get it in works too. OP best thing to do is a variation of child pays for parent...google it and or send from unconfirmed wallet a trans with a priority fee. that works many times

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    Thanks Optional. ViaBTC is actually the one telling me the transaction does not exist, so I guess I’m outta luck there. I saw another site wanted over $250 so that made me question the legitimacy of the $25 site. Hell, I don’t know what to do. I can tell you one thing, blockchain.com’s support is useless. I need to switch wallets but have been putting it off. What is the longest you’ve heard of a transaction being stuck?
    If you want to PM me the Transaction ID, or the wallet you were sending to, I am happy to have a look and see if i can spot the issue for you.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SnakesPicks View Post
    That’s why I’m asking. Some are free, some are expensive and some are scams but I’ve been sending and receiving Bitcoin since everyone thought it was a scam too and I’ve never had a transaction take three weeks with any fee. And I’ve sent some very low fees. I’m not saying I will use an accelerator but if it works it will be worth it to get my withdrawal processed.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If you want to PM me the Transaction ID, or the wallet you were sending to, I am happy to have a look and see if i can spot the issue for you.
    I checked and the fee I paid was right at a dollar, so it was low but it’s almost like these two transactions got buried or lost.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by PD77 View Post
    I checked and the fee I paid was right at a dollar, so it was low but it’s almost like these two transactions got buried or lost.
    That sounds like plenty to make sure it eventually got processed to me.

If the viabtc tool says the tx cannot be found, maybe just a simple rebroadcast would work https://www.blockchain.com/btc/pushtx (you need to decode the TX hash into hex format... tool on that page to do it)

The other option is Replace By Fee (RBF).

I don't know how to do that with Blockchain Wallet but if you use the 12 word seed phrase to re-produce your wallet in Electrum.org software wallet, you will be able to click a button and add a higher fee to your sends.

Brewcity
    Brewcity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4826

My favorite is...
    https://bitaccelerate.com/
    I'm not sure if it's just a coincidence or if it actually works well, but when I have one that doesn't confirm for over a half hr, I throw it on here. Seems to confirm within 15 or 20 minutes or less. Could just be a coincidence, but it seems to me it works well. It's free also.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15360

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    That sounds like plenty to make sure it eventually got processed to me.

If the viabtc tool says the tx cannot be found, maybe just a simple rebroadcast would work https://www.blockchain.com/btc/pushtx (you need to decode the TX hash into hex format... tool on that page to do it)

The other option is Replace By Fee (RBF).

I don't know how to do that with Blockchain Wallet but if you use the 12 word seed phrase to re-produce your wallet in Electrum.org software wallet, you will be able to click a button and add a higher fee to your sends.
    Agree he should rebroadcast.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO

Just an update, ViaBTC would not work because the fee was too low, according to their site.
    1. Too low fee: We only provide accelerator services for those with at least 0.0001BTC/KB transaction fees

I was already using bitaccelerate.com every six hours for 18 hours and overnight one of the transactions did confirm. This morning I used it again as well as https://btcnitro.com/ and I already have 4 confirmations. So thanks to everyone for the suggestions and ideas. I do believe the accelerators work because the transactions were unconfirmed for 19 days until I started this. I would not pay for the service though, too much risk versus reward.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave PD77 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional

Great news.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by Brewcity View Post
    My favorite is...
    https://bitaccelerate.com/
    I'm not sure if it's just a coincidence or if it actually works well, but when I have one that doesn't confirm for over a half hr, I throw it on here. Seems to confirm within 15 or 20 minutes or less. Could just be a coincidence, but it seems to me it works well. It's free also.
    I've used this as well and can say it works. Always about 15 min after sending its confirmed. How can it be a scam if it's a free service?

ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8644

Pd77 when you used that accelerator how long did it take? To get confirmed