Brewcity
    Brewcity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4826

Bitpay m-card cash advance cheap way of cashing out

I'm not sure if all banks do this, so call ahead and ask so you don't waste your time. But you can take your card inside the bank and do a debit card cash advance. Idk what the max is, but I did $1000 at chase and was only charged 1002.50 ($2.50 is bitpay fee). My atms around here only allow $600.

The lady at the desk said most banks allow $2000 or $3000, but wasn't sure what bitpay allows. Be advised she told me if I did too much money and it was declined, that chase can only try it once per day.

So that might save you from doing multiple atm withdrawals and getting charged multiple bitpay fees, chase didnt charge any fee at all. Never heard of a debit card cash advance before until now!

Brewcity
    Brewcity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4826

I did another debit card cash advance today for $2000 and was successful. Still not sure what the max is, but $2000 with only bitpays $2.50 fee is pretty solid. Atms around here only give $600, so if you did that multiple times you'd be charged bitpays $2.50 however many times you did it, plus whoevers atm it is may charge a fee as well.