joni8888
    joni8888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

bitcoinrush and jetwin

hello, i made requests to withdrawal my money from this 2 sites few monthes ago but they didnt response ans surely didnt pay. in the lats weeks i see that bitcoinrush disapeared, is there any information about it ? also the jetwin site is stuck for a few monthes, is there any information about it?

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

I'd say ur done because I've never heard of either of them. good luck post a complaint with sbr

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Bitcoinrush.io is reported to have disappeared without trace. Not confirmed.

Jetwin "should" be ok but I am aware of a couple of others who are being ignored waiting on withdraws from many weeks ago too.

biggie12
    biggie12's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1276

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Bitcoinrush.io is reported to have disappeared without trace. Not confirmed.

Jetwin "should" be ok but I am aware of a couple of others who are being ignored waiting on withdraws from many weeks ago too.
    quick google search shows jetwin as complete scam from 2015 with complaints every year since

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Yeah, I was trying to be as positive as possible. Maybe a bit optimistic with the"should". :\ But still think they are a chance to come back when sports do and start paying again.