teacher10
    teacher10's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3162

Re: Paypal to Bitcoins

Does anyone know of a reliable site or is this NOT allowed or even an option?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5860

forget it bad exchange rates....I buy once in a while @ local bitcoins via paypal but rate sucks due to risk to seller...ATM or local bitcoin cash deposit better in most cases

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    forget it bad exchange rates....I buy once in a while @ local bitcoins via paypal but rate sucks due to risk to seller...ATM or local bitcoin cash deposit better in most cases
    Yeah but those B-coin ATM's are 8% or higher. I was going to bet $200 earlier in the

week, but I just couldn't make myself pay an ATM 8%. I wanted to bet $200 not

$184 after they jacked 8% from me at an ATM.

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Should they build the atms and provide the exchange for free ?

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    Yeah but those B-coin ATM's are 8% or higher. I was going to bet $200 earlier in the

week, but I just couldn't make myself pay an ATM 8%. I wanted to bet $200 not

$184 after they jacked 8% from me at an ATM.
    so right now the absolute best on local bitcoin for pay pa l is 9371.72about 7% over price....with fees and if your lucky enough for the seller to pick you its over 8% + best scenario ...most ATMS if you call and act like a normal person will drop rate to 6-6.5 % which is faster and bit better that's my choice outside of Gemini if I need asap

DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Use coinradar to find atms near you

you should be able to find one for 3-5% unless you live in the middle of nowhere

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post

you should be able to find one for 3-5% unless you live in the middle of nowhere

I wish I have 4 providers in my area and my contract rate of 6% is by far the best most are way higher and some even a one tine 99 cent fee on top

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDog View Post

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    I wish I have 4 providers in my area and my contract rate of 6% is by far the best most are way higher and some even a one tine 99 cent fee on top
    Yeah I live an hour from Hot-lanta or I'd be awash in the 8% ATM's.
    I have a cash one 20 mins away that I give a pin # to the cashier, then they take 8% and my $200 has $184 into my nitro account before I get back home. But I got tired of chasing the 8%. After a few times of trying to get the $16 back on blackjack and losing it all before I ever even made the bet, I gave up on it.

I'm probably very glad I don't have a BT-C ATM near here.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

[QUOTE=littlekona;29290842]forget it bad exchange rates....I buy once in a while @ local bitcoins via paypal but rate sucks due to risk to seller...ATM or local bitcoin cash deposit better in most cases[/QUOTE
    even if you find a good price Paypal are dicks and by third trade you will get a security alert or something. They are terrible