NYproGambler
    NYproGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1443

*Warning*. Do not play at nitrogensports.eu!!!!

You guys all know never ending issues at nitrogen... I was still playing at this book till last night. My game was taking long ass time as usual and I got sick and tired of it so I decided to send nasty support mail about how they really should invest some money to fix grading issue and stop lying to players about how they are always working on it to fix the problem. Well, I got reply back from upper management name “Nick” saying how he understand my frustration but if i continue to behave like this he will freeze my account. I immediately ask them to just freeze my account right away or better yet, just close my account because I do not want my coin to be stuck at a book because of my complaint about their ****** up system. So be careful guys!!! This book will freeze your account at any given moment. It sounds like they are getting fed up with people who continues to bitch about their ****** up system.. instead of making it better to make all the players happy, they rather just boot those players who gives them a headache!

ucbearcats1027
    ucbearcats1027's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Sweet story. 🤷🏻*♂️Complaining gets you no where. Fastest payouts in the industry. Leave enough money in there where you can wait for a grade. Problem solved

dhristov211
    2023 year of Josh
    dhristov211's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 770

tool alert

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Props to them for kicking out the trailer trash big mouth.....right to refuse service to jerks. Ty nitrogen

NYproGambler

wow i can not believe you guys are all okay with their grading system and their never ending saturday problems. I am surprised... yeah i guess i am tool.. I have no patient to wait that kind of bullshit every day...

NYproGambler

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Props to them for kicking out the trailer trash big mouth.....right to refuse service to jerks. Ty nitrogen
    you must be the real trailer trash big mouth... just show you what kind of person you are littlekona with your reply.. lol

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Yes Nitrogen has some issues...site gos down too often, grading could be faster.. but they always pay in a short period of time. You warning is a bit ridiculous.

NYproGambler

you guys probably don't care because you guys all seems to support nitro's slow grading and saturday problems... but I had somebody even higher contact me regarding the issue... very nice guy and problem is all solved.. well not really because they haven't fix the issues yet.. but at least somebody who I can talk to like a man....

littlekona

So you asked them to freeze your account and then say be careful as they will freeze your account....LOL..grow up a bit and stop sending “nasty emails and chats” honestly I wish they frooze or booted more people from chat it’s ridiculous how some peeps act...they have every right to refuse you and give u boot

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

You’re all dummies for playing at nitrogen, fast grading or not. They have worse odds than pinnacle. They have worse odds than fairlay.

110% of the time you can get better odds on fairlay. nitrogen adds a couple cents to each side of pinny lines, fairlay does not. FAIRLAY withdrawals are instant and pay out INSTANTLY no delay like nitrogen.

If you’re betting at nitrogen you’re just a fool. I was with nitrogen from 2013-2016 but no longer. Good riddance.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

The ONLY benefit nitrogen has over fairlay is 1) poker 2) parlays. Otherwise you have 0 reason to play there.

NYproGambler

wish i can play at fairlay... but they do not let us players to join

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by NYproGambler View Post
    wish i can play at fairlay... but they do not let us players to join
    They allow USA just no NY....

JaimeMiro
    JaimeMiro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Fairlay tout?! Just don't play there, problem solved... I haven't used nitro in a while because BTC has been dumping and don't want to deal with the slow grading. What you're telling us is nothing new, move along