Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Blockchain > Cash App

Gotta ask a rookie question. Can any SBR member tell me how to go Blockchain > Cash App?

I can't seem to find the "recieve BTC" section, and I don't know where to find the "enter transmission #" field?

If anyone could instruct on either the "cell phone" way; on the "PC" way, I'd appreciate it.

"Transmission #" is the wrong terminology, but I forget what ya call that long string of #s and letters that move BTC around.

BTC Address...That's what I meant to say. Can CASH APP generate a "receiving" BTC address?

Thanks, Fellas
    Last edited by Roscoe_Word; 02-06-19 at 07:44 AM.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13875

I've tried doing this before too and could never figure it out. I've always just done Bitpay because I understand that way.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13875

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    I've tried doing this before too and could never figure it out. I've always just done Bitpay because I understand that way.
    I asked Cash App support and they said they don't offer it yet. I swear I've seen and heard people saying they are able to do it before but Cash App says thats not the case.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3038

Buy and withdraw are the only options I have on cash app. Can't receive.

Roscoe_Word
    Roscoe_Word's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8667

Crusher and Mike....Thank you.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Yeah you can't transfer there. Be careful buying and sending with them though. They banned.me and refuse to tell me why. Im assuming because of too many transactions. It's their fault for offering free transactions. I wish they would just charge a small fee than banning me for using their service. It was a great service but be careful with them.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Can't send them Bitcoin yet. Last time I asked them was a year ago and they said they were working on it. Personally, I doubt it's a high priority for them.

danshan11
    I am good at coin flips, I really am!
    danshan11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2888

hate to butt in but I was wondering if anyone can tell me how long the selfie and front and back of ID takes for US customers, my neighbor tried to buy 1k this AM and they said he needed to send a selfie and ID, he did that already just wondered how long that takes