rsjacobs5
    rsjacobs5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I have been a player at betDSI over 2 years. When I withdraw it is usually via ** or ** Lately ** was the only option, along with check and bitcoin. I don’t use bitcoin and am not interested in doing so. I go to cash out last night and no ** option. I go to live chat and am told that their processor is down and ** is not an option. Checked back today and same thing. Does this sound fishy?
    Last edited by rsjacobs5; 01-28-19 at 08:02 PM.

ki dice
    ki dice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8644

However way you deposited is the way they should be paying you.penetrating pricks

rsjacobs5

Quote Originally Posted by ki dice View Post
    However way you deposited is the way they should be paying you.penetrating pricks
    Yeah I feel like their short in funds or are trying to get me to bet my bankroll and lose. Lol. I just want paid.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by rsjacobs5 View Post
    I have been a player at betDSI over 2 years. When I withdraw it is usually via ** or ** Lately ** was the only option, along with check and bitcoin. I don’t use bitcoin and am not interested in doing so. I go to cash out last night and no ** option. I go to live chat and am told that their processor is down and ** is not an option. Checked back today and same thing. Does this sound fishy?
    Crap book! but yeah you should be outraged they want to pay u faster using bitcoin #getwiththetimes

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

p.2.p is over. If thats how you want to deposit / withdrawal you need to 1) move to a state with legal sports betting or 2) stop sports betting. Bitcoin is here, if you don't want it, sorry but expensive drug money mules in philippines and elsewhere are over.

Its not fishy, its called its over.

Its like a guy from the 60s saying "hey I want to contact you but refuse to use a phone, I'll send you a letter via mail" and then complaining WHY HAS HE NOT CONTACTED ME BACK?

BankrBIG
    BankrBIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 308

Bitcoin is actually secure and liquid. It;s the best option for books and players, especially for large amounts. Better learn how to use crypto if you plan on betting online.

rsjacobs5

Update:
    I requested payout via bitcoin.
    Hopefully I can figure it out!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Update:
    I requested payout via bitcoin.
    Hopefully I can figure it out!
    You need two things.

A wallet that you control the private key for.

And an exchanger where you change cash to and from bitcoin.

If you are in the USA, bitcoin.com/wallet and gemini.com are safe choices to get started.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Last edited by DwightShrute; 01-29-19 at 09:07 AM.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by ki dice View Post
    You have no idea how the industry works but still feel the need to show your ignorance.

DwightShrute

rsjacobs5

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    You need two things.

A wallet that you control the private key for.

And an exchanger where you change cash to and from bitcoin.

If you are in the USA, bitcoin.com/wallet and gemini.com are safe choices to get started.
    Thanks. I have a wallet now. Am going to try to take the wallet to a bitcoin atm. Am hoping to get it done this week. Looks like the exchanger May take a couple days when using first time.

Optional

Thanks. I have a wallet now. Am going to try to take the wallet to a bitcoin atm. Am hoping to get it done this week. Looks like the exchanger May take a couple days when using first time.
    Yes, and you have to link a bank account to be paid.

Waiting days is going to mean the final amount you receive is variable. And a bitcoin ATM will charge you 8-10%

But if you are happy with that, it is the simplest way.

You can join an exchange and send bitcoin straight to it and sell it, so you lock in your exchange rate now btw. And then just wait until verified to get the actual cash (or change it back to bitcoin for a deposit)

One other way to cash out long term is to spend $10 of your bitcoin now and order a BitPay.com card. You load the card with bitcoin and its auto converted (at a good rate) onto the card as US$. You just use it at regular ATMs or to pay for things.

That doesn't solve your problem buying though. So if you plan to keep betting with bitcoin you will need to decide on an option. An exchange like Gemini or Coinbase and pay under 2% or an ATM and pay 4 or 5 times that. Localbitcoins is a person to person exchange as another more private option. But beware of scammers there of course.

rsjacobs5

Yes, and you have to link a bank account to be paid.

Waiting days is going to mean the final amount you receive is variable. And a bitcoin ATM will charge you 8-10%

But if you are happy with that, it is the simplest way.

You can join an exchange and send bitcoin straight to it and sell it, so you lock in your exchange rate now btw. And then just wait until verified to get the actual cash (or change it back to bitcoin for a deposit)

One other way to cash out long term is to spend $10 of your bitcoin now and order a BitPay.com card. You load the card with bitcoin and its auto converted (at a good rate) onto the card as US$. You just use it at regular ATMs or to pay for things.

That doesn't solve your problem buying though. So if you plan to keep betting with bitcoin you will need to decide on an option. An exchange like Gemini or Coinbase and pay under 2% or an ATM and pay 4 or 5 times that. Localbitcoins is a person to person exchange as another more private option. But beware of scammers there of course.
    Very helpful. Thank you!

eaglesfan371

If he wants to remain anonymous, bitcoin atm sells could work. @optional The atms near me charge 10% on buy and 2-4% on sell. Selling never has 10% fee from what I’ve seen. Knowing someone who owns an atm, it is hard to acquire the BTC as exchanges give people issue so many atms try to keep their balance through buying from atm customers.

The bitcoin atms near me give cash right away after sending with a valid miner/transaction fee, however I’m not sure how much $$$ these atms at a given time have in them.

If you’re okay with bank account then use Gemini or coinbase. If not then look into localbitcoins, you can sell BTC for p2p, cash deposit to your bank account and other methods.

Good luck

rsjacobs5

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    If he wants to remain anonymous, bitcoin atm sells could work. @optional The atms near me charge 10% on buy and 2-4% on sell. Selling never has 10% fee from what I’ve seen. Knowing someone who owns an atm, it is hard to acquire the BTC as exchanges give people issue so many atms try to keep their balance through buying from atm customers.

The bitcoin atms near me give cash right away after sending with a valid miner/transaction fee, however I’m not sure how much $$$ these atms at a given time have in them.

If you’re okay with bank account then use Gemini or coinbase. If not then look into localbitcoins, you can sell BTC for p2p, cash deposit to your bank account and other methods.

Good luck
    I went to one today that was supposed to be buy and sell but was sell only! Looks like there is a couple more in Philly I will look towards. What a pain

BetJesus
    BetJesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

Why wouldn’t you use Coinbase?? Once it hits and confirms in your wallet you can sell it and withdraw it to your PayPal account. The process takes 60 seconds. It costs $2.99 to sell and it is free to transfer to PayPal.
    Points Awarded:

rsjacobs5 gave BetJesus 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

rsjacobs5

Quote Originally Posted by BetJesus View Post
    Why wouldn’t you use Coinbase?? Once it hits and confirms in your wallet you can sell it and withdraw it to your PayPal account. The process takes 60 seconds. It costs $2.99 to sell and it is free to transfer to PayPal.
    Because I don’t know anything about bitcoin and I’m growing to hate it already

BetJesus

Because I don’t know anything about bitcoin and I’m growing to hate it already
    Here’s what to do:

Download Coinbase from your App Store.

Have the money sent to your mobile wallet.

Once confirmed, in your bitcoin account, tap “sell.”

Enter the amount you want to sell.

Once sold, you will see the money in your USD account.

Then withdraw to either your bank account (takes 1-2 days) or withdraw to your PayPal account (instant)

NOTE: Adding your PayPal account to Coinbase takes 5 minutes or less. Once verified, you’re good to go. It’s easy, just play around with it and you’ll have it in no time.

From PayPal you can withdraw to your debit card and it is also instant.

rsjacobs5

I’m so stressed I don’t even care if I get the money any more. This is dumb. I sent my bitcoin to Localbitcoins and I am trying to sell it but this guy won’t respond. I lost about 10% already.

BetJesus

I’m so stressed I don’t even care if I get the money any more. This is dumb. I sent my bitcoin to Localbitcoins and I am trying to sell it but this guy won’t respond. I lost about 10% already.
    Stop everything with Localbitcoins. Download Coinbase and send it from your Localbitcoins wallet to Coinbase.

I would strongly urge you to not use Localbitcoins.

Download Coinbase and pm me if you have further questions.

rsjacobs5

Stop everything with Localbitcoins. Download Coinbase and send it from your Localbitcoins wallet to Coinbase.

I would strongly urge you to not use Localbitcoins.

Download Coinbase and pm me if you have further questions.
    Ok thanks. I have Coinbase from about a year ago and I tried to login in yesterday and it says I used the wrong mobile something and have to wait 48 hours to sign in. Is Gemini the same thing?

BetJesus

Ok thanks. I have Coinbase from about a year ago and I tried to login in yesterday and it says I used the wrong mobile something and have to wait 48 hours to sign in. Is Gemini the same thing?
    If you have a different phone you’ll have to download again from App Store. I can’t speak to Gemini.

rsjacobs5

If you have a different phone you’ll have to download again from App Store. I can’t speak to Gemini.
    Ok I’m with Coinbase. Can you start a pm with me in case I have a question? I’m not able to dm because I haven’t posted enough lol

eaglesfan371

Ok I’m with Coinbase. Can you start a pm with me in case I have a question? I’m not able to dm because I haven’t posted enough lol
    How much do you have to sell? I'll buy up to $500 at market rate, can send instant bank transfer via zelle if you have bank account with a major bank. If interested PM me.

Edit: Saw your post above, sent you a PM. We can use escrow such as localbitcoin but if so, you cover fee.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    How much do you have to sell? I'll buy up to $500 at market rate, can send instant bank transfer via zelle if you have bank account with a major bank. If interested PM me.

Edit: Saw your post above, sent you a PM. We can use escrow such as localbitcoin but if so, you cover fee.
    Buying/selling/trading via the SBR forum or PM system is against the rules.

It attracts too many scammers and too many problems.

rsjacobs5

Update:
    I got with Coinbase and it was very simple, especially my PayPal. Should have been stress free the whole time! Couldn’t have done it without everyone’s help, thank you.

eaglesfan371

Buying/selling/trading via the SBR forum or PM system is against the rules.

It attracts too many scammers and too many problems.
    Sorry about that, offer taken off table.

eaglesfan371

@optional I did not know this rule. I never got a response and shall not move forward with anything. How long before audit is done? Extremely sorry about this, won’t happen again.

Maw011
    Maw011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 320

Did you deposit with Bitcoin? A lot of books make you Bitcoin only as soon as you make your first Crypto deposit.