Yons18
    Yons18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1760

NitrogenSports Account Frozen

So yesterday at noon I made a withdrawal request and checked back at 2pm only to find it still pending and then I placed a wager, afterwards finding my withdrawal request was canceled and placed back into my balance. I went to type in chat to ask why this was only to get an auto message back saying

System [0] You are banned for another 9999999 minutes (Account Frozen).

I received this message:

Hello,

Hope this message finds you well.

We are contacting you regarding your most recent withdrawal request. After a deep review from our team, we found that your location overlaps with a few other accounts with activity as well.
    We would like to remind you the following information from our rules:
    Multiple Accounts.
    No multiple Accounts. As detailed above under the "user accounts" section, the use of multiple accounts by the same Nitrogen Poker user/player is considered fraudulent and is prohibited."
    Based on this information your account its under investigation and access has been disabled. Please explain your relationship to accounts# 4903364, 4964510 and 2195836
    We will be expecting your reply in regards to the above assessment.

Best regards,
    Viv J.

I responded back with a message basically stating that I have been a member of nitro for over two years, have made 3.3 btc in deposits, I place many wagers per day with them, have never been banned due to betting late lines or anything. Make regular withdrawals and deposits. I have zero needs for multiple accounts and have never made one. It's been 24 hours, they won't respond to my tickets or emails with any info, its just we have forwarded this info. I have a decent balance there and I am absolutely dumbfounded that I am dealing with this right now. Any suggestions?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Not much you can do until you hear back.

Thye seem to have been reviewing more accounts than usual in the last week or so, based on posts here.

You should be fine if you haven't chip dumped or used multiple accounts for poker.

Yons18

Hope so. I have never even played poker there or online poker anywhere for that matter.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by Yons18 View Post
    So yesterday at noon I made a withdrawal request and checked back at 2pm only to find it still pending and then I placed a wager, afterwards finding my withdrawal request was canceled and placed back into my balance. I went to type in chat to ask why this was only to get an auto message back saying

System [0] You are banned for another 9999999 minutes (Account Frozen).

I received this message:

Hello,

Hope this message finds you well.

We are contacting you regarding your most recent withdrawal request. After a deep review from our team, we found that your location overlaps with a few other accounts with activity as well.
    We would like to remind you the following information from our rules:
    Multiple Accounts.
    No multiple Accounts. As detailed above under the "user accounts" section, the use of multiple accounts by the same Nitrogen Poker user/player is considered fraudulent and is prohibited."
    Based on this information your account its under investigation and access has been disabled. Please explain your relationship to accounts# 4903364, 4964510 and 2195836
    We will be expecting your reply in regards to the above assessment.

Best regards,
    Viv J.

I responded back with a message basically stating that I have been a member of nitro for over two years, have made 3.3 btc in deposits, I place many wagers per day with them, have never been banned due to betting late lines or anything. Make regular withdrawals and deposits. I have zero needs for multiple accounts and have never made one. It's been 24 hours, they won't respond to my tickets or emails with any info, its just we have forwarded this info. I have a decent balance there and I am absolutely dumbfounded that I am dealing with this right now. Any suggestions?
    you did not address the question they asked...Just rambled around it with no direct answer...What is your relationship with the accounts they listed? Nitrogen is a very Honorable, consistent book who takes security/fraud issues very seriously. If you colluded or dumped chips in poker its easy for them to figure also if you opened multiple accounts for to defraud easy to figure...Something triggered a red flag and you will have to wait and if you did nothing wrong they will reopen ure account but they must investigate first....I know it sucks waiting as I have experience in frozen account when innocent elsewhere but it is what it is......Also if you wagered on esports past post bets or multi accounts to go above limits that could be as they had some issues this week with that....Anyway keep us posted

Yons18

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    you did not address the question they asked...Just rambled around it with no direct answer...What is your relationship with the accounts they listed? Nitrogen is a very Honorable, consistent book who takes security/fraud issues very seriously. If you colluded or dumped chips in poker its easy for them to figure also if you opened multiple accounts for to defraud easy to figure...Something triggered a red flag and you will have to wait and if you did nothing wrong they will reopen ure account but they must investigate first....I know it sucks waiting as I have experience in frozen account when innocent elsewhere but it is what it is......Also if you wagered on esports past post bets or multi accounts to go above limits that could be as they had some issues this week with that....Anyway keep us posted
    I did address the question. I literally said I have zero need for multiple accounts and have never made one. Their issue with me is saying I have made multiple accounts which certainly means I have no relationship with the accounts listed. Been a day and a half and haven't heard anything from them. I have never attempted to defraud or do anything suspicious at their book.

littlekona

I did address the question. I literally said I have zero need for multiple accounts and have never made one. Their issue with me is saying I have made multiple accounts which certainly means I have no relationship with the accounts listed. Been a day and a half and haven't heard anything from them. I have never attempted to defraud or do anything suspicious at their book.
    did u wager on esports in last week or so ?

Yons18

did u wager on esports in last week or so ?
    Yes

littlekona

Yes
    they had issues this week with past post bets in esports...could be you on "accident or not so accidentally did that and or had multi accounts to exceed bet limits or had friends bet....or maybe not and u just got caught up in there mess.....but that is ure issue id say...regardless Nitrogen will make it right if you are victim here they are A+++++

Yons18

they had issues this week with past post bets in esports...could be you on "accident or not so accidentally did that and or had multi accounts to exceed bet limits or had friends bet....or maybe not and u just got caught up in there mess.....but that is ure issue id say...regardless Nitrogen will make it right if you are victim here they are A+++++
    I've literally done nothing that you mentioned. 9/10 times you have to bet well before an esports match even starts because they close the lines so early. And I only bet .01 on esports at most so it's their mistake to fix. No multi accounts, no circumventing limits and shit like that.

littlekona

I've literally done nothing that you mentioned. 9/10 times you have to bet well before an esports match even starts because they close the lines so early. And I only bet .01 on esports at most so it's their mistake to fix. No multi accounts, no circumventing limits and shit like that.
    ure fine then just hope btc goes up a bit may i ask how much ure withdrawal was for?

Yons18

ure fine then just hope btc goes up a bit may i ask how much ure withdrawal was for?
    Nothing crazy, just .02

hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

That IS pretty crazy

150 USD worth +/- for withdraw, and Nitro goes about it this way.

On one hand it's good they are "serious" about security. But that is just over the top.

Never makes me feel comfortable about depositing/funding there, especially because it would be for a lot higher amount.

Yons18

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post
    That IS pretty crazy

150 USD worth +/- for withdraw, and Nitro goes about it this way.

On one hand it's good they are "serious" about security. But that is just over the top.

Never makes me feel comfortable about depositing/funding there, especially because it would be for a lot higher amount.
    Yeah I somewhat keep a high balance which is why this is so concerning to me and was just quickly pulling out .02 for some extra cash for the game I went to last night.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Use fairlay. Took me 10 seconds for a .2 withdraw today. Nitro always has problems. They are probably losing money and can’t figure out why and just searching in the wrong places. They act like a scared book since I can remember. Don’t use them anymore haven’t for awhile.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15360

No one is going to be stiffed by Nitrogen. They are a huge book compared to the other bitcoin books. They have paid out 6 figure withdrawals.

Scammers come out of the woodwork looking for ways to steal funds from anonymous books. The amount of security delays will be higher than other books even if the percentage is lower because of their size.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    No one is going to be stiffed by Nitrogen. They are a huge book compared to the other bitcoin books. They have paid out 6 figure withdrawals.

Scammers come out of the woodwork looking for ways to steal funds from anonymous books. The amount of security delays will be higher than other books even if the percentage is lower because of their size.
    The problem with Nitrogen is there is not much point to use them if they don't have instant payouts, over a Heritage or regular books with many more betting options and better bonuses - etc. I just don't see where they have any competitive advantage. Fairlay has better lines, pays in seconds, and has done for years now. If you're worried about your funds you only need enough in there to make your plays and can cash out instantly when bets settle. What's point of having funds in Nitro if I'm not going to be able to get them out quickly? Sure your funds might be fine, but what is the point? I might as well be using Heritage that grades fast and has more offerings.

I really don't understand why people use this book?

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13851

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    The problem with Nitrogen is there is not much point to use them if they don't have instant payouts, over a Heritage or regular books with many more betting options and better bonuses - etc. I just don't see where they have any competitive advantage. Fairlay has better lines, pays in seconds, and has done for years now. If you're worried about your funds you only need enough in there to make your plays and can cash out instantly when bets settle. What's point of having funds in Nitro if I'm not going to be able to get them out quickly? Sure your funds might be fine, but what is the point? I might as well be using Heritage that grades fast and has more offerings.

You're right. I play poker there often so I do keep funds on for that reason but if I were ONLY betting I wouldn't bother there if payouts werent instant. I'm not a payout speed snob as I regularly deal with some sites that take up to 5 business days for BTC payout but that is their competitive advantage. The instant payouts. If they can't do that there is no reason to bet there for most.

raiders72001

I once had my account locked at Nitrogen and there were some problems a while back where withdrawals were taking longer than an hour. They do have problems with esports. Currently, Nitrogen's payouts are fast. On average, I make one withdrawal per week. There have been times where I made multiple withdrawals in a day.

Fairlay has more problems percentage wise than Nitrogen. They had a couple of problems where money was inadvertently transferred to another account. In both case no money was lost as Fairlay fixed the problem. I'm not sure if it's still in affect, but there was a hold on winnings. Some wagers were graded wrong.
    Last edited by raiders72001; 08-03-18 at 12:09 PM.

Bsims
    Bsims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

The problem with Nitrogen is there is not much point to use them if they don't have instant payouts, over a Heritage or regular books with many more betting options and better bonuses - etc. I just don't see where they have any competitive advantage. Fairlay has better lines, pays in seconds, and has done for years now.
    I use 4 books, download their lines, scrape them, and have a computer program that makes suggestions that I then have to enter manually. So speed is critical because of line movements. Nitrogen has the best lines about 15% of the time, Bookmaker 15%, Dime 30%, and Heritage 40%). I've used Fairlay, but their site is abysmal for my purposes. I suppose if I learned to use their API that would resolve the issue. I keep all books funded well enough so that payout and grading speed isn't important to me.

I find Bookmaker has the best layout and interface. When I could use Matchbook, their layout was good. Just my opinion.

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by Bsims View Post
    I use 4 books, download their lines, scrape them, and have a computer program that makes suggestions that I then have to enter manually. So speed is critical because of line movements. Nitrogen has the best lines about 15% of the time, Bookmaker 15%, Dime 30%, and Heritage 40%). I've used Fairlay, but their site is abysmal for my purposes. I suppose if I learned to use their API that would resolve the issue. I keep all books funded well enough so that payout and grading speed isn't important to me.

I find Bookmaker has the best layout and interface. When I could use Matchbook, their layout was good. Just my opinion.
    good information.

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    I once had my account locked at Nitrogen and there were some problems a while back where withdrawals were taking longer than an hour. They do have problems with esports. Currently, Nitrogen's payouts are fast. On average, I make one withdrawal per week. There have been times where I made multiple withdrawals in a day.

Fairlay has more problems percentage wise than Nitrogen. They had a couple of problems where money was inadvertently transferred to another account. In both case no money was lost as Fairlay fixed the problem. I'm not sure if it's still in affect, but there was a hold on winnings. Some wagers were graded wrong.
    I have had my account frozen to at Nitro due to security reason which I applaud! Security is very important to them... it was fixed no problem within few hours...Anyone who has been around offshore for years like many of us have experience problems at some point...the good books fix and its back as business as usual...Nitrogen is A+ IMO....On Fairlay everyone knows ive liked them for some time they pay fast and have best odds they now have a option to opt out of the reserve fund hold for a tiny tiny fee which I have opted for. Sure they have there bugs but they are solid definitely the #2 BTC book behind Nitro...One more suggestion for you guys that like fast btc payouts try AC88 they have taken some of my fairlay action as the betfair family of wickets and orbitx is excellent odds and they grade a bit faster then fairlay...plus they have pinny

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Bsims View Post

you can use matchbook guy..via broker very easy

Bsims
    Bsims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    you can use matchbook guy..via broker very easy
    Which would you recommend and would VPN be recommended?

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I've had my account reviewed also for suspicion of multiple accounts. The problem is the create a new account button is right next to the login button. Its easy to click the wrong button sometimes and when you do you instantly have another account. That's what happened to me and they unfroze my account. But I agree the only reason to play there is the unlimited amount of withdrawls you can make 24/7. No other regular books offer that. I wish they did.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

The problem with Nitrogen is there is not much point to use them if they don't have instant payouts, over a Heritage or regular books with many more betting options and better bonuses - etc. I just don't see where they have any competitive advantage.
    Nitro's betting limits are high.

Their bet limits on MMA used to be $10k.

chosen4th
    chosen4th's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 886

Did this ever get fixed? Same thing just happened to me. Never had a second account with them

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

The problem with Nitrogen is there is not much point to use them if they don't have instant payouts, over a Heritage or regular books with many more betting options and better bonuses - etc. I just don't see where they have any competitive advantage. Fairlay has better lines, pays in seconds, and has done for years now. If you're worried about your funds you only need enough in there to make your plays and can cash out instantly when bets settle. What's point of having funds in Nitro if I'm not going to be able to get them out quickly? Sure your funds might be fine, but what is the point? I might as well be using Heritage that grades fast and has more offerings. I really don't understand why people use this book?
    Nitrogen is better then both Heritage and Fairlay. Heritage limits individuals, Nitro does not.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by chosen4th View Post
    Did this ever get fixed? Same thing just happened to me. Never had a second account with them
    If you never used a second account you will be fine. They reviewed me for the same thing and for some reason it showed I had multiple accounts. Most likely from hitting the wrong button when logging on. They asked me what the account I use is and erased the other accounts. It took a few hours for them to review.

Mguerra25205
    Mguerra25205's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

i got the same exact email just yesterday. have never bet esports or anything. I am waiting on them to write back as i have no idea whos account they listed is, nor have i ever made another account or bet on anything other than sports. I have alot of money on nitro and im getting nervous, hope they clear this up soon

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by Mguerra25205 View Post
    i got the same exact email just yesterday. have never bet esports or anything. I am waiting on them to write back as i have no idea whos account they listed is, nor have i ever made another account or bet on anything other than sports. I have alot of money on nitro and im getting nervous, hope they clear this up soon
    IP address changes is #1 reason for these security reviews. Normally they ask for your home IP and its all cleared up fast. They have good security and its for player protection. No worries if you are legit player not violating rules